Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: January 20, 2011 (Page 3)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomantiChik

Finally got to see a lot more of Adi today...just luved it. AdiYa scenes were amazing.

The phone conversation was just so romantic. Priya's surprise for Adi was too good...i'm luving how bold she has gotten ever since she admitted her feelings about Adi to herself and him. This shows how much she loves him and how much trust she has in him and their relationship. A girl, especially a girl like Priya has to really trust a guy and feel comfortable with him to sneak off to meet him in his room while both the families waiting downstairs.

Basically enjoyed today's episode after a long time

Kesha...Yeah...the Adiya scenes today were cute today and so typical of love at this stage of a relationship! Hope to see you back regularly sharing your views!

Edited by darlunia - 20 January 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChik

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbibi

Today's episode was sooo cute:) the adiya scenes were rocking! I loved priyas boldness with adi lol :) brahmanand was the only sore part :x but aside from that, it is defenently a must watch!

Welcome Mbibi...hope to see you back!

mbibi

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamekaa

hmm but today i didnot like priya dad discussing his shifting with bharmanand..this has to be his personal decision why the hell was he discussing it with ssp...with intension of help??i didnot like that

Ani...hmm...I have to re-watch that conversation. I did not get the feeling he was asking for SasurPig's help...I felt he was just sharing in the context of that conversation.
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

hey everyone! i am not really good at analysis yaar , i love reading them.
 anyway yaar, today was good epi yaar , it was like the show is getting back to normal 
 i was so happy to hear Ishq hai again. it was my highlight yaar 
 i like how priya went to his house 
 it was good epi in this week yet yaar 
  and anyways i made some predication yaar 
 and they are  taht i know that whatever happens priya is not going to see brahman tomorrow yaar 
 seeing that brahamn is sure that priya will not do anything after the marriage yaar
but i think that priya will be rebal yaar
 what u think yaar?
please let me know what u think of this yaar?

@Taman07: Hiya...welcome!  Smile I'm Jaya! I've seen you at this forum and so glad to find you on the thread today. Loved reading your views. Hope you continue to share them regularly!

Have to agree...I found hearing Ishq Hai reassuring today...despite the number of times I have criticized its usage. LOL I agree with your prediction too. Brahmanand and Priya will not see each other tomorrow. I expect SasurPig to try and emotionally blackmail Priya by talking about Chinu's admission and her father's loans. I am sure Priya will be shown being conflicted but will definitely fight back.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

@Taman07: Hiya...welcome!  Smile I'm Jaya! I've seen you at this forum and so glad to find you on the thread today. Loved reading your views. Hope you continue to share them regularly!

Have to agree...I found hearing Ishq Hai reassuring today...despite the number of times I have criticized its usage. LOL I agree with your prediction too. Brahmanand and Priya will not see each other tomorrow. I expect SasurPig to try and emotionally blackmail Priya by talking about Chinu's admission and her father's loans. I am sure Priya will be shown being conflicted but will definitely fight back.

thanks for the welcome yaar and i am Ayesha yaar
 nice to meet u jaya yaar 
yeah ishq hai was good yaar and  i never think that i will criticize yaar 
 i love the song and can listen too many times yaar 
    yeah he will try to blck mail yaar for sure
 but i don't think that will work yaar , u know how chinnu and the father quite yaar for priya 
i think that they will get to know what really happened , and they will support her and in the beginning , she have to get the support and it will be hard yaar 
 but she will fight 
 and thanks for saying that love reading my views yaar 
 i will defiantly share my views tomorrow too yaar 

Edited by taman07 - 20 January 2011 at 4:04pm

BheegiBasanti

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
hi everyone i like reading your views  i enjoyed todays episode the story is building up all towards the wedding and how priya and ssp will meet to reach the high point of the story and then after that the battle for justice will begin.i love all aditya priya scenes.1st time i am sharing views here feels great sharing opinions. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedRomantiChikBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Ayesha...nice meeting you!

@Maryadafan
...welcome! I'm Jaya!

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
@MARYADAFAN  hey i am Ayesha yaar!
 welcome to the forum yaar
and i love adi yaar

BheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index