Maryada

Random Musings: January 20, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Welcome to the Random Musings thread! πŸ€—

Please jump in with  your views on the
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems, Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:
Jaya, Ani, Kesha (RomantiChik) & Mbibi
Page 2: Humna & Taman

Some simple rules:

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! πŸ˜ƒ
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views πŸ˜ƒ 
5. Have fun πŸ˜†

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Manal
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open a thread then do let us know πŸ€—]
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Phew...finally a decent episode after a couple of oh-so-boring ones. 😊 😳

Not much to dissect but here goes anyway! 

Episode started with SasurPig up to his usual abusive ways! Today he started with demanding that Devyani make sure that Priya be indoctrinated in the ways of the Jhaakar household! I liked the writers keeping him in character perfectly in this scene! This is the Brahmanand we all love to hate and Vishwajeet...again...was top notch! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vidya overhears a part of the conversation but Devyani manages to explain away Brahmanand's words while  also using the opportunity to put pressure on her with regards to Gaurav! I hate this side of Devyani's character. I get Devyani being submissive to Brahmanand but she has been shown disliking her marriage on many occasions. So her trying to influence Vidya is hypocritical  but also exactly how the writers have characterized Devyani from the beginning I guess! πŸ€”

Meanwhile, Aditya is chatting with Priya instead of sleeping. πŸ˜† Got to say...it was a cute conversation! He is romancing her over the wires now...🀣. Ok...I enjoyed the scene...😳...so real and relate-able! I did however hate "the smooch" being a part of Priya's happy memory flash-back! 😳

The morning in the Jhaakar house finds Mrs. Bindra back in her full-on wedding planner mode ordering around people as Uttara and Rishabh arrive! The Pradhans are also getting ready to leave to the Jhaakars at the guest house as Priya self-talks about it being her turn to surprise Aditya! I liked the normalcy of this scene. Depicted the typical wedding house madness that a lot of us are likely familiar with! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The Pradhans sans Priya are observed by Brahmanand as they arrive. He waits to overhear that Priya is at the guest house before coming to greet them. Mr. Pradhan immediately wants to thank him for getting Chinu the admission and steps away to talk to SasurPig separately. I loved Babuji's expressions and reactions as he observed and heard this conversation. πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ Have I told you all how much I like Babuji's character? 🀣

As the function at the Jhaakars gets going, Priya arrives there incognito to surprise Aditya. This was another nice scene...liked everything from the rituals to Priya calling Aditya to her surprising Aditya in his bedroom. This gutsy side of Priya is part of who she likely was before the molestation and what drives her character's desire to face injustice head-on! πŸ‘πŸΌ I did not like Aditya running upstairs like an energizer bunny but I guess that is how he has been characterized! πŸ€”

The episode ended with Brahmanand coming to get Aditya and Priya trying to hide! Maybe its just me but I am tired of these missed meetings between these two...πŸ€”. If there had to be suspense, Brahmanand could have been shown coming up but going to his room or something like that! 

Overall: Decent episode. A 3.5/5 for me.

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
hi  jayaπŸ€—
and everyone...
have not watch the whole episode... but only half...seems that maryada is gettin back to track ....
will comment more once i watch the whole...

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Glad to hear that Ani. Off to watch it myself!
mbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was sooo cute:) the adiya scenes were rocking! I loved priyas boldness with adi lol :) brahmanand was the only sore part :x but aside from that, it is defenently a must watch!
RomantiChik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally got to see a lot more of Adi today...just luved it. AdiYa scenes were amazing.

The phone conversation was just so romantic. Priya's surprise for Adi was too good...i'm luving how bold she has gotten ever since she admitted her feelings about Adi to herself and him. This shows how much she loves him and how much trust she has in him and their relationship. A girl, especially a girl like Priya has to really trust a guy and feel comfortable with him to sneak off to meet him in his room while both the families waiting downstairs.

Basically enjoyed today's episode after a long time

hmm a good episode after somany blow avg ones                                    i enjoyed watching today.. First of all yeh priya ko neend buhaat ati hai..when ever adi tries to be romentic on fone she say time to sleep🀣

lekin aaj chore nay bhi himat nahi hari...🀣their talk was soo romantic..even more than their kiss;)
and ishq hai song again after long time seemed to be good..
hmm but today i didnot like priya dad discussing his shifting with bharmanand..this has to be his personal decision why the hell was he discussing it with ssp...with intension of help??i didnot like that...

and priya adi sene was also cute in room..although the idea that girl sneaking itno boy room does not seem to be reall...can be for boys like adi did on mehndi..but for girls...πŸ˜• but still they acted in very cute way... the way she was holding adi wrist and adi all blushing was cute

so good one today

and waiting for ur cents jaya...where is manal today?
and romantic chick sorry forgot ur name liked ur cents
humna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi everyone..
nice comments ani and kesha
hmm nice episode
well i was thinking that they should get married soonπŸ€” otherwise or kuch ho na ho in ke pillows ki khair nahi...
didnt u guys noticed they both were hugging pillows so tightlyyyyyy

hi humna
@kesha :my name is aniee
nice to read ur cents