Random Musings: January 20, 2011

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Welcome to the Random Musings thread! Hug

Please jump in with  your views on the
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems, Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:
Jaya, Ani, Kesha (RomantiChik) & Mbibi
Page 2: Humna & Taman

Some simple rules:

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! Big smile
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views Big smile 
5. Have fun LOL

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Manal
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open a thread then do let us know Hug]

Edited by darlunia - 20 January 2011 at 3:52pm

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Phew...finally a decent episode after a couple of oh-so-boring ones. Smile Stern Smile

Not much to dissect but here goes anyway! 

Episode started with SasurPig up to his usual abusive ways! Today he started with demanding that Devyani make sure that Priya be indoctrinated in the ways of the Jhaakar household! I liked the writers keeping him in character perfectly in this scene! This is the Brahmanand we all love to hate and Vishwajeet...again...was top notch! Thumbs Up

Vidya overhears a part of the conversation but Devyani manages to explain away Brahmanand's words while  also using the opportunity to put pressure on her with regards to Gaurav! I hate this side of Devyani's character. I get Devyani being submissive to Brahmanand but she has been shown disliking her marriage on many occasions. So her trying to influence Vidya is hypocritical  but also exactly how the writers have characterized Devyani from the beginning I guess! Ermm

Meanwhile, Aditya is chatting with Priya instead of sleeping. LOL Got to say...it was a cute conversation! He is romancing her over the wires now...ROFL. Ok...I enjoyed the scene...Embarrassed...so real and relate-able! I did however hate "the smooch" being a part of Priya's happy memory flash-back! Stern Smile D'oh

The morning in the Jhaakar house finds Mrs. Bindra back in her full-on wedding planner mode ordering around people as Uttara and Rishabh arrive! The Pradhans are also getting ready to leave to the Jhaakars at the guest house as Priya self-talks about it being her turn to surprise Aditya! I liked the normalcy of this scene. Depicted the typical wedding house madness that a lot of us are likely familiar with! Thumbs Up

The Pradhans sans Priya are observed by Brahmanand as they arrive. He waits to overhear that Priya is at the guest house before coming to greet them. Mr. Pradhan immediately wants to thank him for getting Chinu the admission and steps away to talk to SasurPig separately. I loved Babuji's expressions and reactions as he observed and heard this conversation. LOL Thumbs Up Have I told you all how much I like Babuji's character? ROFL

As the function at the Jhaakars gets going, Priya arrives there incognito to surprise Aditya. This was another nice scene...liked everything from the rituals to Priya calling Aditya to her surprising Aditya in his bedroom. This gutsy side of Priya is part of who she likely was before the molestation and what drives her character's desire to face injustice head-on! Thumbs Up I did not like Aditya running upstairs like an energizer bunny but I guess that is how he has been characterized! Ermm

The episode ended with Brahmanand coming to get Aditya and Priya trying to hide! Maybe its just me but I am tired of these missed meetings between these two...Ermm. If there had to be suspense, Brahmanand could have been shown coming up but going to his room or something like that! 

Overall: Decent episode. A 3.5/5 for me.

Edited by darlunia - 20 January 2011 at 3:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xx_alisha_xxnbostedrgattuBonaishmuupieRomantiChikSky23peachesnplumsSuhaniSonia

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Glad to hear that Ani. Off to watch it myself!
mbibi Senior Member
mbibi
mbibi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was sooo cute:) the adiya scenes were rocking! I loved priyas boldness with adi lol :) brahmanand was the only sore part :x but aside from that, it is defenently a must watch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedRomantiChikBheegiBasanti

RomantiChik Goldie
RomantiChik
RomantiChik

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Finally got to see a lot more of Adi today...just luved it. AdiYa scenes were amazing.

The phone conversation was just so romantic. Priya's surprise for Adi was too good...i'm luving how bold she has gotten ever since she admitted her feelings about Adi to herself and him. This shows how much she loves him and how much trust she has in him and their relationship. A girl, especially a girl like Priya has to really trust a guy and feel comfortable with him to sneak off to meet him in his room while both the families waiting downstairs.

Basically enjoyed today's episode after a long time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedRomantiChikBheegiBasanti

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChikBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index