India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

sgp ending soon

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
guys, i think sgp will end soon with these opposition from fans. i dont understand before sushaan n sonali track started no one has problem with family members but now every one has problem.

they have always said it is not love story it based on relation ships but nowwhen they r showing family, people really get irritated.if they show other tracks people here r least bothered ,they want sushaan scenes only.

main pt here is all of them want romantic scenes btw sushaan but it is not balaji serial who just show hot chemistry with eyelocks n parting the ways n again with their chemistry they will meet again. i have read sushaan has romantic comedy track  even from starting they have showed little nokjhok etc but  here fans want  romantic hot scenes. i think at 7.30 time slot  cv will never show us .guys just grow up this is not balaji serail.

ishaan is always showed as bholu obviously he will act same .he will not become hard romantic hero after listening to suhanaa's confession.even suhaana will not be going into his arms as balaji serial heroine who actually does n people love their chemistry.

i think after hm n consumation , people will loose interest in the show as there will be nothing interest to wtach n r least bothered abt other tracks.so it will be ending soon after 3or 4 months.people dont like different stories every one is intersted in chemistry btw lead characters.

i know people will bash me for wriiting this but write ur views even u can bash me too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

erum_emi

deepu_mech2 Senior Member
deepu_mech2
deepu_mech2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
LOLha haLOL wat a jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeee r u joking

SGP s a starplus serial.It will run minimum 2yrs from now...........ha ha 

besides trps r really high around 4.5 that SGP s maintaining high trps continuouslyyyyyyyy

if this was on  sony then we dont know wat may happen as junk sony fellows remove their good shows prematurely similar to wat they did to Bhaskar bharti inspite of good trps.

but starplus run even junk shows for years ..............SGP i dont know may last for  more than 2 yrsBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaDiivi-Anjaani-nami2811YusBee

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
LOL Siri, first things first, SGP is NOT about to end soon.... hopefully it's here to stay for a loooonngg time.

I totally understand why you are saying this. I think it's only natural that fans would want some romantic scenes between the couple, esp now that they've proclaimed their love for each other... Well, at least Suhana has LOL However, I don't think most fans want "hot", sizzling scenes, like those in other shows.... most of us just want them to declare their love, a hug or two, some eyelocks.... maybe a peck on the cheek. We understand this is an evening show, and it would not be appropriate. And no need to worry, we all are very eager to see SuShaan and their chemistry even after the honeymoon. No one will stop watching the show.

Yes, many of us watch the show mainly because of Suhana and Ishaan, but that's not something new. That is the case with every serial. Everyone watches shows for the lead couple. But even in those shows, ppl don't stop watching once the lead couple have consummated. Our SGP is in no danger.

One thing I have noticed about this forum, is that many people enjoy watching other characters as well. Not only Ishaan and Suhaana, there's tremendous praise for the Dada-Dadi couple, Inder, Elesh, the love between Suhana and Badi-Maa, the hilarious family scenes, Meena etc. We love watching them as well, its not all about SuShaan. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaserialmadelgeeDiivinami2811YusBee

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Its obvious that audience will demand more of Sushaan scenes but believe me  the CV's know it very well how to handle this....They are not gonna move away from their main motive i.e. SGP is not just Sushaan but the journey of Suhana alongwith Ishaan and his family....

And CV's have modified the script so that SGP has a longer tenure than OBS..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhainfinity00Siddhi_nami2811YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaBronze.--sree--iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Most of the members of this Forum are crazy fans of SGP, they watch SGP with magnifying glasses, they have eye on everything, when  a sad scene was aired, we cried with it, when a funny scene was on air we laughed with it, we praised the sensitivity it shows towards so many real issues, none of us want any out loud ROMANTIC, lovy dovy scenes, but we dont CV to make a mockery of Ishaan and Suhana ,s sweet relationship. I am sure CV ,s dont mind our criticism as it shows how closely we watch it, and it is our love for the show that we dont accept any B grade quality form it as SGP ia A****** serial our out cry happens because we dont want it to be like any ABCD serial. I dont know of any member who would want HAAWTTT scene between Suhana and Ishaan as it would ruin there character just as portaryaing them as idiots .
We dont want SGP to close down but at the same we want it to keep the story moving , a realisticaly as possible this show IS close to our heart .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhajshree_ramDiiviYusBee

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Well..I understand your feelings seeing the recent mood change in forum. Don't worry. That is normal. The last track was criticized by each n every one here in forum. Those were healthy discussions. That doesn't mean that we don't like other tracks. It is true that most of us watch SGP for Suhana and Ishaan, but both of them are "zero" without that family. So as far as I have seen here in forum, we all love Kashyap family as it is with an affection towards Sushaan. 

Regarding ending of SGP, SP won't kill any shows unless until they won't get anything from it. And SGP is at 2nd position. So no question about stopping SGP. And people won't like to see "HOT" scenes of Sushaan. Romantic scene doesn't mean "HOT" scenes yaar... People just need some serious romantic moments like sweet talk, eye lock, caring... Thats it... I don't want SGP go to a level where people will say "yuck"....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeYusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
       V all agree to disagree in friendly manner and v like to see healthy relationship btw family members and Sushaan . Last track was anything but loved . Wink
       I don't expect Sushaan to be lovey - Dovey ..... Show some mature scene where no one is being pathetic . Today Ishaan disappointed me again... I am actually lost for word to call him . Dead
     Watching the pre-Cap I thought Suhaana had to put her foot in her mouth ? Why would she say that ? He is going to be angry.... I don't blame her he is not romantic but he is going to take it wrong I guess...LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index