Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Vishwajeet's SRK link

TNN, Jan 21, 2011, 12.00am IS
T

Vishwajeet Pradhan
We all know that superstar Shah Rukh Khan began his career with the TV serial Fauji, but what many aren't aware of is that Vishwajeet Pradhan, who plays Brahma in Star Plus' Maryada Lekin Kab Tak, also got a break in the industry with Fauji where he played Shah Rukh's friend. 

The duo later became friends in real life and Vishwajeet also did films like Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani and Chalte Chalte with SRK. "But we never let our friendship get into work. Director Aziz Mirza found me worthy of the characters and offered me the role. But I'll always be glad for knowing a person like Shah Rukh. He is one man who hasn't changed at all," says Vishwajeet. 

Talking about his acting career which includes a good 150 films, he says, "Being from a small town my parents wanted me to become an IAS officer but being an actor I lived the life of everyone. I've been a cop, a hardliner politician, a magician, a watchman, a don, a smuggler, an officer all in one life! 

I never got a lead role and I make no bones about it. But I've experienced career satisfaction in playing character roles. Like recently, I had a policeman praise me for looking a better cop on screen than they do in reality!"

Read more: Vishwajeet's SRK link - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Vishwajeets-SRK-link-/articleshow/7326629.cms#ixzz1BbTEkHAq

Vishwajeet Pradhan

SRK and Vishwajeet Pradhan are best friends
We all know that superstar SRK began his career with the TV serial Fauji, but what many aren't aware  that actor Vishwajeet Pradhan, who plays Brahma in Star Plus' Maryada Lekin Kab Tak also got a break in the industry with Fauji where he played Shah Rukh's friend. The duo later became friends in real life and Vishwajeet also did films like Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani and Chalte Chalte with SRK.

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 January 2011 at 2:24am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna_foreverkrishna_4evernbostedmahalaxmikzanish_ksvijaya77RomantiChiktara_211RadiantTreasureShee_xaananshraMillerrr88pyar-ishk

pjwa Senior Member
pjwa
pjwa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Vishwajeet's SRK link

TNN, Jan 21, 2011, 12.00am IS
T

Vishwajeet Pradhan
We all know that superstar Shah Rukh Khan began his career with the TV serial Fauji, but what many aren't aware of is that Vishwajeet Pradhan, who plays Brahma in Star Plus' Maryada Lekin Kab Tak, also got a break in the industry with Fauji where he played Shah Rukh's friend. 

The duo later became friends in real life and Vishwajeet also did films like Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani and Chalte Chalte with SRK. "But we never let our friendship get into work. Director Aziz Mirza found me worthy of the characters and offered me the role. But I'll always be glad for knowing a person like Shah Rukh. He is one man who hasn't changed at all," says Vishwajeet. 

Talking about his acting career which includes a good 150 films, he says, "Being from a small town my parents wanted me to become an IAS officer but being an actor I lived the life of everyone. I've been a cop, a hardliner politician, a magician, a watchman, a don, a smuggler, an officer all in one life! 

I never got a lead role and I make no bones about it. But I've experienced career satisfaction in playing character roles. Like recently, I had a policeman praise me for looking a better cop on screen than they do in reality!"

Read more: Vishwajeet's SRK link - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Vishwajeets-SRK-link-/articleshow/7326629.cms#ixzz1BbTEkHAq

Nice post...Curious to know which character he played in fauji...All i remember ffrom SRK's friends were "peter", "Dev" and Varun....
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Updated indya.com article!!
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
skorpion Senior Member
skorpion
skorpion

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjwa

Nice post...Curious to know which character he played in fauji...All i remember ffrom SRK's friends were "peter", "Dev" and Varun....

He played Yasin Khan, da dude who dies in da forest saving his best friend, Kishore.
coz he has given his promise to Kishore's wife, dat no matter wot,
Kishore will return safe bk home from war

I have posted his photo from da show in da Picture Gallery'
skorpion.
BB8Rocks IF-Dazzler
BB8Rocks
BB8Rocks

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
He is for sure a fine actor and he plays the role of a corrupt cop in Maryada to perfection :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index