India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Real Fairytale Story Of geet

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Ok so my shister Kullu and I from Monday....have been writing this whole essay which we had completed fully on Tuesday Night.......we were waitin until the wedding was over to post this....but looks like th CV's beat us too it and mentioned fairy tale not fair!!!!LOL

We had created this essay because many were complaining that why can we not have a peaceful wedding, and this was when Kullu and I thought that this is really like a fairy tale.....that even in fairy tales not everything goes as expected....so here is our essay....hope u all enjoy it as we tried very hard to bring back our show's story from the beginning till now......and bringing in Disney Movies for examples!!! Do not worry it is not that long so enjoy....and comment and tell us what u all think!!! Thank u

A real life cinderella and her fairytale wedding'

Geet started as a real life story of girl who was and still is a victim of fake NRI marriage. The real life trauma a girl can go through when she is subjected to betrayal like this was well depicted in this series. The blind faith she had in her husband and family was quite similar to what we see in real rural India. This blind trust in all her relationships proved fatal for her own life. Her childhood was similar to Cinderella but more realistic where she was tortured and subdued by her own family. Her happiness, aspiration and dreams never took forefront for anyone in her family except her 2 little siblings.  And than she lost everything her innocence, her faith and her family all at once with one fake marriage. Despite being aware of what Geet went through because of her family's decision they chose be blind to her pain and even tried to kill her for the sake pf pseudo reputation. This all is real, it happens for real in Punjab and many other places in India but honor killing is prominent in Punjab and Haryana.

Never she thought at that particular time, after being betrayed by a man and being pregnant with his child, there could be a prince charming whom is waiting for her out there in the real world.

But from there story took a little fairytale route for me. She left family to look for her new horizons of life. But, she accidentally ended up in an office of a really rude and hot headed guy who turned out to be the same man that entered her life over and over again in her village, the man whom she had grown to hate due to his very attitude; however, even then he still proved to be her savior every time. His harsh words have metamorphosed this timid, quiet18 year old girl to strong a unwed mother who was ready to face entire the world on her own.  Every small mistake or blunder from her has driven that rude boss crazy for her.  He fell completely for her and tried to find out what she felt for him; he wanted to know what it was that pulled him towards her every time; he too saw the same feelings in her eyes for him, but he wanted to hear her confession from her mouth. Every time he tried to get out her feelings, she would push him away, her behavior showed that she felt nothing, but her eyes revealed everything. Her prince charming, her savior and guardian angel finally won her trust, thus unleashing her past. Her past came as the biggest shock for him and the bigger shock was his own brother as culprit. Do so many coincidences happen in real life? Does a 25% owner of a Business Empire will do something so unethical and unlawful for little amount of money? So, this story started as a real story, then a fictional flavor was added and with this marriage it's going to be fairytale for me. It's like a fantasy of every girl to have her groom come on a horse and take her their dream wedding on it. It's like a dream fairytale wedding with lots of obstacles, lots of witches and demons but in the end all is well. Geet's prince charming will overcome all barriers to reach her bride.

Just like every prince in all of the fairy tales come and save their princesses.

Cinderella, a young beautiful kind hearted girl is treated as a servant in her own house due to her evil stepmother and stepsisters. She too has a dream that her prince will come. He does come'.but then her dream too breaks as she knows she will never be with him, because her evil stepmom and stepsisters would not allow it!!! But she too had little creatures as her friends'..the mice that helped her'.her fairy god mother who came to her when she was upset. Sleeping beauty, the story of a young beautiful kind hearted princess, Arora'.who was cursed by an evil witch named Maleficent had to go into hiding with three cute fairies. She too meets her Prince, they met one another in a dream''but what happens'the curse the Witch queen had put on Arora comes to play'..and now the prince has to undergo soo many obstacles to get to his love
  1. The Little Mermaid, Ariel beautiful bubbly Princess of the sea dreams to be human'..she is tired of being a mermaid'.and she falls in love with a Human prince'..there she tackles Ursala'.the sea witch to who traps her by showing her false dreams of becoming a human to gain the throne of the King, Ariel's father. To reach her prince, and to remain human'.the prince too fights for his love.

So these are some of the fairy tales'..just some examples'..

Just like that our Geet too is a princess who is going through many tests and tribulations'.while her prince will not allow any harm to his princess. He will fight and get through every obstacle just like how Prince Eric, Prince Phillip, and Prince Charming did to save their respective princesses every time they had gotten into any trouble.

So dreammmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

From Kullu and Shivi to all of our friends on I-F GFTongueTongueTongue

Ok So maybe it is long....sorryBig smileLOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 20 January 2011 at 11:57am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123sksgMs-Min-Horavenhearteminent-sann---Magnificent---RushTrip-adoremevirgo-Kash-Silentsoulroseinbloompickachublackb28

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Res
-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
res
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
RES for comment
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
sahi bola shivi not fair not fair....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Many times upon a time
There was a man who loved a woman.
Many times upon a time
There was a woman who loved a man.
Many times upon a time
There was a man and there was a woman
Who did not love the ones who loved them.

Once upon a time
Perhaps only once
A man and a woman who loved each other.
And Oh! How lovely to believe
the dream will someday come,
As it did in childhood days
now, and yet, to come.
Justice reigns triumphant,
goodness winning out.
Defying evil and all wrong
Courageous right wins out
No matter what miseries befall
In the end True love conquers all

But, AA's presence is the biggest conundrum
It kills the magic and makes the tale dumb
In the end we grow numb
from watching this humdrum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomblackb28

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Many times upon a time
Many times upon a time
Many times upon a time

Once upon a time
Perhaps only once
now, and yet, to come.
goodness winning out.

In the end we grow numb

aray sri.....shister....i have not even watched the episode yet.....and i came i see people sayin that they are leaving the showLOL

i was wonderin what happened until kullu told me that AAA ruined the show todayLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by sksg

Many times upon a time
Many times upon a time
Many times upon a time

Once upon a time
Perhaps only once
now, and yet, to come.
goodness winning out.

In the end we grow numb

aray sri.....shister....i have not even watched the episode yet.....and i came i see people sayin that they are leaving the showLOL

i was wonderin what happened until kullu told me that AAA ruined the show todayLOLLOLLOL

Shivu, Even I did not watch the epi today. But, for the past few days AA has been a total put off for me. Last week end, I caught up with all episodes of the previous week in one go, and I ended up fast forwarding all AA scenes. It was that boring. They really drain away all the magic from these magical moments of Maaneet by their mere presence. I know there are some people who like them. But, that is my opinion and is not meant to hurt anyone.

Edited by sksg - 20 January 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Go to top