India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

only the first half matters

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Really guys the seriel has been divided up now into 2 parts........................the first part before the first break comes up and the next part after the break(2seperate parts, remaining half)
For me the second part has lost its value as i am unable to watch it any more as it has become a regular occurance that the second part is dominated by only AA and so is of no value to me. All i do is i mute the tv and turn to whatever novel iam reading at the moment...................earlier i used to switch the channels but now only for Maaneet and the TRPs of their show i refrain from doing so.
Today i tried.....really tried to see them with an open mind...............but....................even in the scene where he is confessing his love for her(it was supposed to be an intense one), i could't feel any love in either his or her eyes for each other. Now someone may tell me that they are just acting it out but pray tell me why do i see the love and adoration in the eyes of Maaneet from the very first................the attraction that they could bring with just one glance towards each other????????????????? Dude THAT'S ACTING SKILLS. My heart flops around whenever Maaneet has a particular dreamy sequence... so now i have given up............... as the CVs are hell bent on forcing making us see AA, i will remain the loyal fan of Maaneet and the show and just spare my eyes and ears the trouble of tolerating them and only mute the Tv.
I sincerely think if they would have shown the AA as singular characters and not associated with each other.......then i think there wouldn't have been any problem...only them involved as romantic pair is not watchable and that too taking up the screen time of Maaneet......is not acceptable at least to me.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rania786nandinivarma1kdg129ramita_nayaltazeen_29-eiya-RadiantTreasure-Mrs.MSK-pickachumisty85manesha76Sunshine Girl

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
LOLu knw  i do  watch nly 1st part and i switch off the t.v for the 2nd part Winki really dnt kn wat AA do LOLbut i seriously appriciate u for watchin dar scensLOLi just miss the old days Unhappywhere maneet wer dar in the whole episode ErmmHate AA like hellDeadDead 

Edited by --Thush-- - 20 January 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4evermisty85

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

LOLu knw  i do  watch nly 1st part and i switch off the t.v for the 2nd part Winki really dnt kn wat AA do LOLbut i seriously appriciate u for watchin dar scensLOLi just miss the old days Unhappywhere maneet wer dar in the whole episode ErmmHate AA like hellDeadDead 

I too used to switch off the tv or switch the channels but now i dont i dont becoz of AA the trps of the show should go down.why arent the Cvs paying any heed?????

-Mrs.MSK-misty85

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

I too used to switch off the tv or switch the channels but now i dont i dont becoz of AA the trps of the show should go down.why arent the Cvs paying any heed?????
i feel same but in repeats i switch it off

khushi_4ever-Mrs.MSK-

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Yaar isn't this strange there are only 4 to5 people who might be liking this pair and almost all of us who don't like to watch their romance.......so why aren't the Cvs changing this track or bringing in Dev-Meera???? wasn't there some news that Dev would come back with Meera sometime in the show and conclude their part in it and that they were shooting for it???
U know i think if this AA pair would not have had any romantic involvement then they would have been more tolerable. Remember after Annie befriended Geet she had been almost accepted and then this bad-chemistry romance started...................

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Agree...Dev-Meera were better  than AA.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Yaar isn't this strange there are only 4 to5 people who might be liking this pair and almost all of us who don't like to watch their romance.......so why aren't the Cvs changing this track or bringing in Dev-Meera???? wasn't there some news that Dev would come back with Meera sometime in the show and conclude their part in it and that they were shooting for it???
U know i think if this AA pair would not have had any romantic involvement then they would have been more tolerable. Remember after Annie befriended Geet she had been almost accepted and then this bad-chemistry romance started...................

and the logic behind it, her dear bro's wedding and she is nowhere to be seen and nobody asks for, neither her bro nor her dadi....i have been writing many times before our dear maaneet marriage we will see these two getting married, having SR etc...and our slow maaneet will be left wearing only jaimalas that is half married....maybe that is the twist, arjun doing ahem to anne and letting the whole world know and disgracing her in front of the whole delhi and then blackmailing maan with this...

khushi_4ever

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

LOLthank god im not in india soo it doent matter if i watch or off the tv LOLtrp never counts for us soo who ever in India sacrificing a lot for making this show no1 Smilebut i think cvs should end this track as ASAP and bring a new track..im tired of tokin abt AAAngry

khushi_4ever

Go to top