Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's #129th FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 123)

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
oh dr modi we all knw itz hoapital n ur d senior doc*coughs* ahem, ma to actually ridhima ka duppatta fas gaya tha use nikalne ma mada kar raha tha. waise aap itni early mrng round pe kaise nikal aaye ha?? i mean u dnt hav any othr imp work toda??

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38897

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

oh dr modi we all knw itz hoapital n ur d senior doc*coughs* ahem, ma to actually ridhima ka duppatta fas gaya tha use nikalne ma mada kar raha tha. waise aap itni early mrng round pe kaise nikal aaye ha?? i mean u dnt hav any othr imp work toda??
good that u knw
bt u dnt behav lik that!!
or dr. riddima ka dupatta kaha or kaise fasa ye to mai dekh hi raha hoon!
itz non of ur bussiness,mai kabibi roundz pe aa sakta hoon
m the boss meri marzii  n u dnt ask abt ma work
bettr u shuld  conc on ur work
or agar firse aise harkate karte hue aap pakde gaye to apko to pata hai ke sanjeevani ka main door kaha pe hai!!*givz fake smile*
Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
yeh dr. modi, ma to in geneal puchh raha tha*shrugs his shoulder*. fr ur kind info i knw whrz d main door ma wahi se roz enter karta hoo*winks at u* itz better u remeber ke main door kaha pa ha, aap ko sanjivani chodne ke time waha se hi exit karna ha. why dnt u conc on ur job rathr thn harassing interns.
cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38897

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

yeh dr. modi, ma to in geneal puchh raha tha*shrugs his shoulder*. fr ur kind info i knw whrz d main door ma wahi se roz enter karta hoo*winks at u* itz better u remeber ke main door kaha pa ha, aap ko sanjivani chodne ke time waha se hi exit karna ha. why dnt u conc on ur job rathr thn harassing interns.
shut ur mouth armaan
hw dare u tak lik that!
wat els i can expect 4m person lik u! u hav no mannerz how to talk to seniorzz
 
but i knw hw to handle such kind of internzz
u bettr stay in ur limitz or els 1 day u wud really regret 4 ur doingzz!
cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38897

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

shale iz green1

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
am talkin in d language tht u undrstand d most dr. modi. btw plz excuse us.. v dnt knw abt u but v've our patients to look after.. with tht gives u cunning grin n leaves
wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8505

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
tum log ab tak yahin pade ho
 
thakte nahin kya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38897

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

am talkin in d language tht u undrstand d most dr. modi. btw plz excuse us.. v dnt knw abt u but v've our patients to look after.. with tht gives u cunning grin n leaves
*muttrz somthing under breath*'
in mind-*armaan ,abtak to mai tum sabse pyarse behav kr raha tha,b now hav had enough , ab tume dikahana hi padega ke asli abhimanyu kon hai*

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||ABHI&NIKI's #109th FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: fahi91   Replies: 1162   Views: 42078

fahi91 1162 42078 01 August 2010 at 4:43am by Khushboo_AN
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1176   Views: 63795

Eksie 1176 63795 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
-Abhimaan Ki Jahan- (An Abhi&Armaan FC)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: reya.   Replies: 68   Views: 7458

reya. 68 7458 23 January 2010 at 4:39pm by LoveLaughLive
Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1195   Views: 55660

Eksie 1195 55660 04 May 2009 at 8:35am by janh
*Rani-Abhi Fan Club*!~Disscussions Pg 37*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61

Author: ~@$hm@~   Replies: 482   Views: 25121

~@$hm@~ 482 25121 22 March 2008 at 11:55pm by Rannu's baby

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index