Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay won't go... (Page 6)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7962

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

hey nice post yar amzing observation.....love ur points...... but made me cryCry Cry

dnt want him to go nd dnt want abiya stop for sum days....want abhiya daily....Day Dreaming
but as  u said Distance makes the heart grow fonder 
but plus i dnt want to hurt pia by danishAngry

Don't worry Ridhiz, we figured out in this post that he won't go so we are celebrating now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7962

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzi..dear..I reallylike you so much yaar..You are such a sweety..& you put across the exact feelings lie what I am feeling..not only today but I have watched it always..Thank you fo rbeing there..Love ABHIYA ..Love PKYEK & Love you all PKYEKians & Love you..!!Hug

Isn't that great that we are finding friends here who think like uSmileSmile

 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9TOTAL-ROMANTIC

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thank u dear
so all PKYEKians r invited 2 join d most happening celebration of 2011PartyPartyParty
enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys & grlzzzz
hope u all'll not eat anything like Raichand's
'cause this celebration is 4 a Vamp afterall......
 
ROFLROFLROFL
 
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by kaushiki9

can  i join ur celebration Party
congratulation & celebrations, Our Abhay dear is staying here
Originally posted by Ritz93

Smile

HugHugHug


DancingPartyAbhay won't go DancingParty

Sure Sure sweety. It will be so much more fun with you around. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7962

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

Originally posted by Ritz93

[QUOTE=kaushiki9]
thanks dear
bt here is another reason written by Vandrakula
 
No matter how far away Abhay goes he does not go away from maithili's grave you people heard the guide tell Piya that there is some shadow always seen at maithili's grave everyday by people.So when danish tries to harm Piya Abhay will come back and kill Danish once and for all.


hey wowwwwwwwwww nice point u noticed usBig smiledats so interesting nw m happyWink

Read the whole post and you will know that we realised that Abhay can't go..Big smile Special credit to Kaushiki for helping realise that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
yes dear
this is my fav forum
i just love this place and evry1 here
evrybdy here is so nice.....Smile
 
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzi..dear..I reallylike you so much yaar..You are such a sweety..& you put across the exact feelings lie what I am feeling..not only today but I have watched it always..Thank you fo rbeing there..Love ABHIYA ..Love PKYEK & Love you all PKYEKians & Love you..!!Hug

Isn't that great that we are finding friends here who think like uSmileSmile

 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Joined: 14 October 2009
Posts: 11466

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

Originally posted by Ritz93

[QUOTE=kaushiki9]
thanks dear
bt here is another reason written by Vandrakula
 
No matter how far away Abhay goes he does not go away from maithili's grave you people heard the guide tell Piya that there is some shadow always seen at maithili's grave everyday by people.So when danish tries to harm Piya Abhay will come back and kill Danish once and for all.


hey wowwwwwwwwww nice point u noticed usBig smiledats so interesting nw m happyWink

Read the whole post and you will know that we realised that Abhay can't go..Big smile Special credit to Kaushiki for helping realise that.
yea i dint realised this thingLOL thanx alot Kaushiki for noticing us datEmbarrassedHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Ritzie

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
oooooo so sweet of u dear......Smile
bt d credit goes 2 all IFians who r so supportive
and u r d most important player in it yaar
afterall i started d topic
so thankssssssssss alot from all of us......
 
Originally posted by Ritz93


Read the whole post and you will know that we realised that Abhay can't go..Big smile Special credit to Kaushiki for helping realise that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Joined: 14 October 2009
Posts: 11466

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

hey nice post yar amzing observation.....love ur points...... but made me cryCry Cry

dnt want him to go nd dnt want abiya stop for sum days....want abhiya daily....Day Dreaming
but as  u said Distance makes the heart grow fonder 
but plus i dnt want to hurt pia by danishAngry

Don't worry Ridhiz, we figured out in this post that he won't go so we are celebrating now...
yea Big smile Party Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index