Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay won't go... (Page 11)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7962

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Matz, I listed all those reasons already and tried to make myself understands those logics but none of them worked yesterday. 

But I think I am in a better state today to understand them.

Yes Viv, needs a well-deserved break and as I said earlier that the repeat telecasts should be okay. 

And for them to sort out their minds, they can do it in Dehradoon only. Why Abhay has to leave? I am sure he must be having many Me-only spaces in the doon jungles where he can go. He shouldn't leave Unhappy.


Originally posted by matwamango

For old wounds to heal time is needed. Viv needs a break he still hasn't been to see his Mom. and well i think Pia needs a time out to reflect who is PIYA? Shes lost her identity. U know. Girl needs to wake up and smell the roses. As for Abhay he's been Maithalified for so long he needs to work out who is Abhay and find the mystery of why Piya looks like his belated Love and reflect on his emotions. As for Raichands they can be in South Africa for all i care. I want Abhiya to be rejuvinated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Matz, I listed all those reasons already and tried to make myself understands those logics but none of them worked yesterday. 

But I think I am in a better state today to understand them.

Yes Viv, needs a well-deserved break and as I said earlier that the repeat telecasts should be okay. 

And for them to sort out their minds, they can do it in Dehradoon only. Why Abhay has to leave? I am sure he must be having many Me-only spaces in the doon jungles where he can go. He shouldn't leave Unhappy.


Originally posted by matwamango

For old wounds to heal time is needed. Viv needs a break he still hasn't been to see his Mom. and well i think Pia needs a time out to reflect who is PIYA? Shes lost her identity. U know. Girl needs to wake up and smell the roses. As for Abhay he's been Maithalified for so long he needs to work out who is Abhay and find the mystery of why Piya looks like his belated Love and reflect on his emotions. As for Raichands they can be in South Africa for all i care. I want Abhiya to be rejuvinated.
True but Dorriya is zaroori. Abhay has endangered his clan by revealing what he is to Piya and don't 4get his bro is making an entrance soon so this is just a means for Abhay to gather himself again. It can't be easy watching Piya merging as Metz in his heart and mind. Its like cheating on the woman he's kept safe in his heart. As for Abhay being shown they can always edit clips from past episodes or just do a New moon where Pia envisions Abhay by throwing herself in danger knowing he will come to save her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
PS i'm glad U R in a better mood. I think Abhay has got us all worked up. Ekta's men have this effect on most girls.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7962

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

 

True but Dorriya is zaroori. Abhay has endangered his clan by revealing what he is to Piya and don't 4get his bro is making an entrance soon so this is just a means for Abhay to gather himself again. It can't be easy watching Piya merging as Metz in his heart and mind. 

Its like cheating on the woman he's kept safe in his heart. As for Abhay being shown they can always edit clips from past episodes or just do a New moon where Pia envisions Abhayby throwing herself in danger knowing he will come to save her

I understand your point very clearly, par, kya karein, Dil hai ki manta nahi Unhappy.

Okay, on a serious note, I won't call it cheating. This is different situation. Maithili is dead. And if there was a way Maithili could give her consent, she would have done happily. She gave her life for Abhay so there is no way she can see him live this wretched life. If heaven concept exists, then she must be suffering in heaven too if she can watch him. 

@red Pia enviosioning Abhay is not same as Abhay being physically present. Atleast for me it doesn't give that kind of mental safety and security that his actual presence provides.




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7962

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Is that true? LOLLOL. I have never watched the serials so seriously. Infact, this is the first one I am literally glued to. But I can't imagine same feelings for OM LOLLOL Just kidding... I know there are others like Harshad

P.S. thanks for your wishes.  

Originally posted by matwamango

PS i'm glad U R in a better mood. I think Abhay has got us all worked up. Ekta's men have this effect on most girls.


Edited by Ritz93 - 21 January 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I know but with this show due to the supernatural element Abhay just drags U in his hypnotic eyes. Bearing his pain for all to see is hard as it is. Viv has done a fab job keeping his character elusive yet giving it life. U get my drift. Wait and see Abhay will be back with a bang and this time he will be here to stay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7962

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
three cheers for viv and his fans then
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Let him go may be soon Pia will realize herself that how much big mistake she has done by unfolding his past thank god not completely.
Pia can't live without him. And he will forgive her mistake.


He can't stay away from her too long and i know that he will be back in her life soon but looking at present conditions i feel Pia must be punished up to an extent as she has done crime. Ouch Ouch Ouch

If she had some faith on Abhay and he was always trying to tell her don't enter in forbidden areas so why was she so rigid? Angry Angry Angry
Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index