Sangini Written Update 20 Jan 2011

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
     SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI
The show opens with Rudra and Gauri roaming the street hand in hand searching for shelter,but in vain.Rudra buys a newspaper and Gauri looking at him says to herself your presence changes my life and I'm very sure the lack of love that exists will certainly be fulfilled,and who says that one cannot fall in love again!!!!!! if we are both together every problems will be solved.They continue to walk and Gauri feels tired she tells rudra to sit a little and while they are sitting Rudra says is it so difficult to find a shelter in this city i never knew it.To encourage him gauri says it is said in our country you can also find God if you have the will.We are only searching a shelter in Haridwar such a big city and Gauri decides to search for shelter seperately and tells Rudra it will be more easy.Rudra agrees and they take their way seperately when Rudra runs and stop Gauri saying where will you be going alone it is not your cup of tea but it is my responsibility.Gauri says what difficulty there's in for searching a house.

Gauri says don't worry I used to walk these street when i was running my shop.Rudra says take care and hesitantly goes his way.They both are roaming and searching shelter .
RR is crying thinking what she did.JR enters the room and tells why are you crying it is all what you wanted she says I know you are all blaming me.RR says please search for my son bring him home from wherever he's.you teamed with Pihu and planned all what happened why are you regretting now?RR says I can't live without him,RR says please say whatever you want to me but please search for my son.JR says before doing all these you should have thought twice I know Rudra he will not be back it will be better for you to forget him now.RR says I never know pihu will turn the plan. RR continues Ratnesh also misbehaved with Rudra, I don't[CRYPT] know where is Rudra for God sake please search for my son.JR says you always claim to make this house an example but on the other hand you ruins everything now you are regretting?The servant comes ant Tells JR that everything and the car is ready.Rr is shocked asked JR you are leaving but you never said anything?JR says I feel suffocated with what you have done I prefer to concentrate on my business,I don't know when I will be back and JR leaves.

It is raining heavily and Rudra is sitting waiting for Gauri,finally she arrives and they go to drink tea.Rudra says they need to go Rishikesh as they cannot afford a house in Haridwar because it is very expensive.Gauri says she got a room, Rudra is very excited and he goes to  call a rickshaw,Gauri is thinking I do hope you will find it good and they both go to see the house.Rudra says does not this street goes toward your locality?Gauri says yes but the house I find is in this other way.A man with the key is waiting for them and with some difficulties he's able to open the house.Rudra and Gauri enter in to find a very old dusty and very dirty house.Gauri says don't bother I will clean it.Rudra gets angry and furiously ask to Gauri how dirty it is,you will keep on cleaning it will remain as it is.Is this a house the hall the kitchen and the bathroom are all together. The man show him the toilet which is outside and lots of people are in line waiting their turn.The owner also tell them the time water will be available and it is early morning(I just think about pavitra Rishta)

Rudra is dragging Gauri saying we will not take this house.Gauri says How much money do you you have in your pocket to search for an another house?Rudra says enough to take a better house than this one.Gauri says with only one thousand Rupees you will not be able to pay for the rent and give the three months deposit,you may return to Rawat mansion and ask for money with dadaji or with your dad.Rudra says I will never go back to the mansion again because they do not respect you.Gauri says that's why I'm requesting you to please accept this house,I know how difficult it is for you to leave such a big mansion and come in a little house like this one,but is not impossible. Gauri continues, nowadays it is very difficult to find a house and to take a better we need more money.How will we manage all these?you know well how necessary it is for us to find a shelter.Gauri continues please agree to what I'm saying and slowly everything will be better,do you thought about the night where we'll stay?Rudra is in a thinking mode and the scene freezes on him.
NO PRECAP

Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update! The show seems to be getting interesting now.😃
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

thanks for the update! The show seems to be getting interesting now.😃

but on the contrary i did not like it a whole episode they are just searching for shelter.If you watch pavitra Rishta it is almost the same here both lead searching for shelter and finally put a full stop in a dirty house.my POV.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much Anju. Brillant update.
Minionite thumbnail
Thank you so much for the amazing update.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for update, as always very nice!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: alujna-21

but on the contrary i did not like it a whole episode they are just searching for shelter.If you watch pavitra Rishta it is almost the same here both lead searching for shelter and finally put a full stop in a dirty house.my POV.

Actually i don't watch Pavitra Rishta. So for me this is something new only.😳 Also, through this track we are getting RaGa scenes.😃 And i guess as the time will elapse, we will get to see romantic scenes between them as well.😳

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot anju. lastnight me and my mom and bro were joking that they might end up in a house right next to manav and archu from PR.😆
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks alot anju. lastnight me and my mom and bro were joking that they might end up in a house right next to manav and archu from PR.😆

you see shalini your jokes come true because some other show copied sangini recently ,No matter all are ZEE tv showSssssssssssssssssssssssssssss