Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
AGR AA KO SHRM ATI HOTI TO AISA NA KRTE...
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blackb28

AGR AA KO SHRM ATI HOTI TO AISA NA KRTE...

Yeah True😑 Behshami ke ve koi haad hotti hainπŸ˜†
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_harshad

CVS WHY arre you RUINING MAANEET EDDING WITH AA??
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

😑😑😑😑   AA ko toh main 😑😑😑
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oyyye Jas dear...thand rakh thodi thand....hoon ki kariye....apne pyaare GC tey DD bemaar na hove taan karke ek nava parallel track dikha rahe hai yeh CVs....tey ess karke thoda toh bardaasht karna paooga.....πŸ˜›..

Babaji...hoon tussi koi chakkar chalaao....πŸ˜‰
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Oyyye Jas dear...thand rakh thodi thand....hoon ki kariye....apne pyaare GC tey DD bemaar na hove taan karke ek nava parallel track dikha rahe hai yeh CVs....tey ess karke thoda toh bardaasht karna paooga.....πŸ˜›..

Babaji...hoon tussi koi chakkar chalaao....πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Param yeah teri gal ve thek ah but AA deh scenes kush jadda he boring hunde ahπŸ˜†
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

jas mere pas words bhi nahin hai..to explain what i was about to do to them!!!!!!!!!!😑 i mean even Cv's dont know what to do with them so why the hell are they a track!! how i know this..because they do the sameeee exact things maaneet did....annie miss lambo falls off the ladder...the hand touching scene that had happened a little while back (maanneet had done that at the darga) and i catch all this while ffwd AA scenes i couldnt imagine what would happen if i actually watched their nonsense....aaj to had hi paar karge...meinu ta oono aane maran nu jee karda se...jee karda oos nikuj nu mein kich ek do thaper deva ooh vi pothe haath da punjabi wala....

i just reliezed i went from hindi to english to punjabi....shows how pissed i am at there storyline..sorryπŸ˜†
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabispice

jas mere pas words bhi nahin hai..to explain what i was about to do to them!!!!!!!!!!😑 i mean even Cv's dont know what to do with them so why the hell are they a track!! how i know this..because they do the sameeee exact things maaneet did....annie miss lambo falls off the ladder...the hand touching scene that had happened a little while back (maanneet had done that at the darga) and i catch all this while ffwd AA scenes i couldnt imagine what would happen if i actually watched their nonsense....aaj to had hi paar karge...meinu ta oono aane maran nu jee karda se...jee karda oos nikuj nu mein kich ek do thaper deva ooh vi pothe haath da punjabi wala....

i just reliezed i went from hindi to english to punjabi....shows how pissed i am at there storyline..sorryπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Wah ji wah dekh ta sai punjaban da gussaπŸ˜†  hyeeee puja ugh!!!!!!😑😑😑😑  I wish i could go Slap AA πŸ˜†
N_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Annie is shown to be selfish and blind in love. She was not present in any of her brother's wedding rituals, not the jai mala one, not when he was cutting the ribbon to enter the house, not when they all were sitting together and having wedding dinner today 😭
What kind of bro-sis relationship is this?
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan_13

Annie is shown to be selfish and blind in love. She was not present in any of her brother's wedding rituals, not the jai mala one, not when he was cutting the ribbon to enter the house, not when they all were sitting together and having wedding dinner today 😭

What kind of bro-sis relationship is this?

She's not Maan's SIS😑😑😑😑😑  I Hate Her Sooooo much😑
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
annie-"ye sharam kya hoti hai aur kaha milti hai"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†