AA ugh!!!! Kush toh Shaarmm karoo

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Shello Everyone πŸ€—

ok abb shurur kartti hu main apni baatπŸ˜†

Ugh!!!!!!!!  AA jehsye behshram Lovers Maine Aaj tak nai dekhye 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑  I hate AA sooooooooooooooo much AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry    

Oyeee Behsharmo Kush toh Sharmm Karo AngryAngry

Annie tu toh hain he behshram AngryAngry 
Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont count dem as lovers at d 1st place.......they r really irritating.........she is nt bothered abt her bro's happiness, his marriage...........she didnt feel like going der and b happy...........

arjun kahin bhaga nahi ja raha tha.......i hate both of dem.........
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

i dont count dem as lovers at d 1st place.......they r really irritating.........she is nt bothered abt her bro's happiness, his marriage...........she didnt feel like going der and b happy...........

arjun kahin bhaga nahi ja raha tha.......i hate both of dem.........

Yeah TrueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   they are not lovers😑 I hate both of them 😑😑
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree dey r most disgusting ........

never seen such a sister and brother who have no values 4 dere relations............
dey r infact more disgusting den dev and NT

annie used to say dat nothing in maan's wedding can happen without her and now she is out from all ceremonies and running after arjun just 4 her ******........sick.....
geet had a near death experience but annie was more concerned ant arjun rather den morally supporting her bhabhi........

and arjun wat kind of brother he is?
his sister is in comma battling 4 her life and he is busy taking revenge and stooping so low of using a gal........cant he fight like a man?
why he never thought of confronting his brother in law dev first rather den starting his mission destroy khurana's?

Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

i agree dey r most disgusting ........

never seen such a sister and brother who have no values 4 dere relations............
dey r infact more disgusting den dev and NT

annie used to say dat nothing in maan's wedding can happen without her and now she is out from all ceremonies and running after arjun just 4 her ******........sick.....
geet had a near death experience but annie was more concerned ant arjun rather den morally supporting her bhabhi........

and arjun wat kind of brother he is?
his sister is in comma battling 4 her life and he is busy taking revenge and stooping so low of using a gal........cant he fight like a man?
why he never thought of confronting his brother in law dev first rather den starting his mission destroy khurana's?

Well SaidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ why he never thought of confronting his brother in law dev first rather den starting his mission destroy khurana's?

Annie  doesn't care about her family 😑   😑😑

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you Jaspreet; waha Bhai ki shaadi ho rahi hain woh bhai jisne uske liye ly kuch nahin kiya aur yeh besharam yahan raan raliya manane main lagi hain........isse pyar toh hum bilkul nahin kahenge.........

Aur yeh CV's bhi why are the insisting on showing this trash on the beautiful marriage day of our loving Maaneet.

Ek taraf Maaneet ki paak mohabbat aur doosri taraf in do besharamo ki behahiyat.......😑
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me too,agree with u. Why the CV's r destroying the charm of Maaneet's  dream wedding showing this disgusting AA track,Ican't understand. If they want to give a lil' bit rest to the lead duos,they can show some masti in the marriage with Dadi,Pinky, Adi, Romeo,Tasha, Manisha & Pandeyji but not that irritating AA.😑
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

I agree with you Jaspreet; waha Bhai ki shaadi ho rahi hain woh bhai jisne uske liye ly kuch nahin kiya aur yeh besharam yahan raan raliya manane main lagi hain........isse pyar toh hum bilkul nahin kahenge.........

Aur yeh CV's bhi why are the insisting on showing this trash on the beautiful marriage day of our loving Maaneet.

Ek taraf Maaneet ki paak mohabbat aur doosri taraf in do besharamo ki behahiyat.......😑

Totally Agree YaarπŸ‘  ugh!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry   Cvs walye Shaddi seh jadda toh enn keh scenes dekha raye hainAngry
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Me too,agree with u. Why the CV's r destroying the charm of Maaneet's  dream wedding showing this disgusting AA track,Ican't understand. If they want to give a lil' bit rest to the lead duos,they can show some masti in the marriage with Dadi,Pinky, Adi, Romeo,Tasha, Manisha & Pandeyji but not that irritating AA.😑

I know Yaar we watch this show cuz of our maaneet not for AAAngryAngryAngry

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CVS WHY arre you RUINING MAANEET EDDING WITH AA??
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH