Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

AA ugh!!!! Kush toh Shaarmm karoo

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Hello Shello Everyone Hug

ok abb shurur kartti hu main apni baatLOL

Ugh!!!!!!!!  AA jehsye behshram Lovers Maine Aaj tak nai dekhye AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  I hate AA sooooooooooooooo much AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry    

Oyeee Behsharmo Kush toh Sharmm Karo AngryAngry

Annie tu toh hain he behshram AngryAngry  DuhDuhDuh

Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 20 January 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

qurasameera Lfatim30ramita_nayalnimmishpunjabispice-eiya-khushi_4everdrdee142iMadzmaneet_forever9_Invincible_maaniqraAbsoluvKash-Gurti-Visumaanmeet1ammu5bobby13rocks-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i dont count dem as lovers at d 1st place.......they r really irritating.........she is nt bothered abt her bro's happiness, his marriage...........she didnt feel like going der and b happy...........

arjun kahin bhaga nahi ja raha tha.......i hate both of dem.........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadee777ramita_nayalmaneet_forever9_Invincible_jaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

i dont count dem as lovers at d 1st place.......they r really irritating.........she is nt bothered abt her bro's happiness, his marriage...........she didnt feel like going der and b happy...........

arjun kahin bhaga nahi ja raha tha.......i hate both of dem.........

Yeah TrueLOLLOLLOL   they are not loversAngry I hate both of them AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9maaniqra_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i agree dey r most disgusting ........

never seen such a sister and brother who have no values 4 dere relations............
dey r infact more disgusting den dev and NT

annie used to say dat nothing in maan's wedding can happen without her and now she is out from all ceremonies and running after arjun just 4 her ******........sick.....
geet had a near death experience but annie was more concerned ant arjun rather den morally supporting her bhabhi........

and arjun wat kind of brother he is?
his sister is in comma battling 4 her life and he is busy taking revenge and stooping so low of using a gal........cant he fight like a man?
why he never thought of confronting his brother in law dev first rather den starting his mission destroy khurana's?

Edited by pooja83 - 20 January 2011 at 11:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jpunjabispicedrdee142jaspreetm2815ammu5

jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

i agree dey r most disgusting ........

never seen such a sister and brother who have no values 4 dere relations............
dey r infact more disgusting den dev and NT

annie used to say dat nothing in maan's wedding can happen without her and now she is out from all ceremonies and running after arjun just 4 her ******........sick.....
geet had a near death experience but annie was more concerned ant arjun rather den morally supporting her bhabhi........

and arjun wat kind of brother he is?
his sister is in comma battling 4 her life and he is busy taking revenge and stooping so low of using a gal........cant he fight like a man?
why he never thought of confronting his brother in law dev first rather den starting his mission destroy khurana's?

Well SaidClapClapClap why he never thought of confronting his brother in law dev first rather den starting his mission destroy khurana's?

Annie  doesn't care about her family Angry   AngryAngry

punjabispicemaneet_forever9drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Jaspreet; waha Bhai ki shaadi ho rahi hain woh bhai jisne uske liye ly kuch nahin kiya aur yeh besharam yahan raan raliya manane main lagi hain........isse pyar toh hum bilkul nahin kahenge.........

Aur yeh CV's bhi why are the insisting on showing this trash on the beautiful marriage day of our loving Maaneet.

Ek taraf Maaneet ki paak mohabbat aur doosri taraf in do besharamo ki behahiyat.......Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chillyjaspreetm2815

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Me too,agree with u. Why the CV's r destroying the charm of Maaneet's  dream wedding showing this disgusting AA track,Ican't understand. If they want to give a lil' bit rest to the lead duos,they can show some masti in the marriage with Dadi,Pinky, Adi, Romeo,Tasha, Manisha & Pandeyji but not that irritating AA.Angry

punjabispiceHot_Indo_Chillyjaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

I agree with you Jaspreet; waha Bhai ki shaadi ho rahi hain woh bhai jisne uske liye ly kuch nahin kiya aur yeh besharam yahan raan raliya manane main lagi hain........isse pyar toh hum bilkul nahin kahenge.........

Aur yeh CV's bhi why are the insisting on showing this trash on the beautiful marriage day of our loving Maaneet.

Ek taraf Maaneet ki paak mohabbat aur doosri taraf in do besharamo ki behahiyat.......Angry

Totally Agree YaarClap  ugh!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry   Cvs walye Shaddi seh jadda toh enn keh scenes dekha raye hainAngry

Go to top