Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

written updates 20 jan 2011

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hi friends
recap:  yesterday scene ended with shaan telling khanak he has composed a new tune for his  upcoming concert and the inspiration for that was khanak

.khank gave a weak smile and rested on his shoulders. 

now today:
the scene begins with khanak 's dream

sunil/madhvi are asking shaan to let her go saying this is the result of marrying an uneducated girl..Khanak looks for shaan..

But shaan turns his face to the other side  Khanak wants shaan to stop her.

..Shaan does call her name When she is happy for it she sees sunny( suraj look alike  coming near her and saying khanak let us go to  home )

she is totally confused..and wakes up from dreams in all sweats.

.sees shantanu sleeping peacefully nearby and holds his hands and sleeps over his chest side ways  and says shantanu i cannot live without u..

she wakes up after some time Shaan is not near ..

She goes down finds no one is there in the house....she is afraid...and sees ( again imagination) suraj standing at the door..she is terrified..then turns around

shaan calls for her she rushes to shaan and hugs him and says "please do not leave me"

she asks him to stay back in the house but shaan conveys his inability saying he has left all his instruments at studio and he needs to go for practice..and adds mum and dad are out of station (gone to pune) dad on some business work..mum to meet relatives..

khanak understands but asks him to be back soon..he agrees

Rahul/tea stall owner shanky scene

rahul is jogging on the road..sees a board like shanky tea stall and meets the owner

He is known to him since college days.

.Both exchange pleasantaries  

shanky gives him a cup of tea and he obliges happily.

.he says to shanky he is launching shaan at a concert and he would send shanky a car and he should reach the concert..

shanky agrees and tells his freinds proudly rahul has grown from low levels now a crorepati  ..and he will reach higher levels.

Shaan/sam/duck scene: 

duck is sitting sad ...Shan asks him  too practice with guitar saying only 3 days left for the  concert..

Duck says he is unable to focus ..

shaan asks th reason he says because of love

..and shaan asks him to give details of the girl l so that he can help but duck says if he gives he details then shaan would probably kill him..

sam enters and says to shaan she has got 12 msgs frm rahull..shaan is irritated and says no one is serious about the concert..

and he adds already khanak is troubled..sam says she understands and everyting will be alright soon.

Khanak scene:

khanak is all alone in th house all woried ..heavy rains lash and floods..in the streets She says to herself  shantanu did not call her..and she need to tell him all the truth about sunny ever since she met him..
she tries phone but does not get him.so she decides to go and meet him..

precap: 

sunny and khaank on a bunch of hay..khanak tying fore head patti to sunny and looking else.. where as  sunny looks at her  ( cant make out wht that meant)

But nothing serious hopefuly

highlights:

1.yashashris acting brilliant again

2..shaan acted o.k...shanak scenes good

3.khanak smiled  her milion dollar smile though rest of  the times she was sad. 

4.too much emotionally disturbed khanak but poor girl no support from anyone..( i mean shaan had work ... no one is with her till  she gets better leaving her all alone in th big house..

5.precap though it is sure nothing would happen donno why they  are showing it.

.does that mean misunderstanding going to creep up between shanak orwhat? 

but shanak can never live without each other so all is going to be well( like@ may said)

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 20 January 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pietina2minaNisha2PriyaThakurmushkan_2003shanak.hot_Neetu_jyothi1989iluvmanarMFRanjini-YasharanArshi-RoarksnehapatroThe_May_Roseadventure_gurl-Veena-bones88-Deepali-shanakyasharan

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i really wish shriya...that precap is not serious...coz it disgusts me....and agree wid u...on the  following

1.YM's acting was superb
2. her smile was priceless
3. dont think KT was @ his best....
snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
today' s epsiode only one comment Yashashri acting was awsome......and nothing to say abt the epsiode actually totally upset with precap......
shriya hope all is going to be well and really couldnot watch that precap scene........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yaar shriya u really need a hug to write it all out .... after the shocks of precap ...

Yups agree with you .... YM superb as always ... SHANAK night scene so cute when she sleeps on shaaan's chest .... loved her pink nightsuit tooo :)
Morning scene was very touchin when she says 'Aap mujhe chodkar toh nahi jaooge naa'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieiluvmanar

minif_2003 Groupbie
minif_2003
minif_2003

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i knew it dis will happen as precap shown but y? she is sitting so close & she is feeling cold too may b she wil b scared & hug sunny.feel like killing sunny
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
awesome update shriyaHug Yashu stole the show todayStar
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
i am confused at the rpecap, i saw it n=but i just hope nothing more happens..i want to see shanak love
.Rupali. Goldie
.Rupali.
.Rupali.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
thnx for d updateSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top