India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bye Bye GHSP

Abhay_Maan Newbie
Abhay_Maan
Abhay_Maan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Seriously this the limit.How much dragging?AA track is the worst part.R CV's planning some big twist ? They need to keep the interest of the viewers.This was suppose to be a great event but CV's have spoilt it.Do something.Otherwise bye bye GHSP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Though u knw they r dragging u wont stop GHSP Embarrassed ur mind says 2 stop it but u cant stop cz i tried once before but u cnt live without maneet : 2days episode was good thoug i dnt kn wat made u 2 take this decition n yeah i agree with AADead but ignore them n watch maneet scenes Embarrassed if u stop watchin then its ur lost not GHSP'S Smile

Edited by --Thush-- - 20 January 2011 at 11:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaniqrajaspreetm2815pickachu

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Though u knw they r dragging u wont stop GHSP Embarrassed ur mind says 2 stop it but u cant stop cz i tried once before but u cnt live without maneet : 2days episode was good thoug i dnt kn wat made u 2 take this decition n yeah i agree with AADead but ignore them n watch maneet scenes Embarrassed if u stop watchin then its ur lost not GHSP'S Smile

Agreee just ignore them and wath Maaneet Scenes like we all doEmbarrassed  main toh kabbi ve GHSP nai shoddu gee aur voh ve AA ke bajye seh NaaaaaaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  I love Maaneet and this show and  always Will no matter what ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9maaniqra-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

but many have left GHSP,trp is proof once it was nearly 1 but  now its down to .6 or .7 but that is just because of maaneet marriage.  i know many of my friends who stop watching geet since  last two months
-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Agreee just ignore them and wath Maaneet Scenes like we all doEmbarrassed  main toh kabbi ve GHSP nai shoddu gee aur voh ve AA ke bajye seh NaaaaaaAngry  I love Maaneet and this show and  always Will no matter what ....

soo true no matter watevr happns as long as they show maneet we will watch Embarrassed@abhay join in our club ignore AADeadn watch for maneetWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Agreee just ignore them and wath Maaneet Scenes like we all doEmbarrassed  main toh kabbi ve GHSP nai shoddu gee aur voh ve AA ke bajye seh NaaaaaaAngry  I love Maaneet and this show and  always Will no matter what
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee frnd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

but many have left GHSP,trp is proof once it was nearly 1 but  now its down to .6 or .7 but that is just because of maaneet marriage.  i know many of my friends who stop watching geet since  last two months

i know evn my sister stopd GHSP but i dint force her 2 watch bcz its her lost not mineWinkas long as maneet dar i will watch ..just forget abt othrs they r gonna mis the most awsm show n abt trp i have noo answr for thatUnhappy
fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fats30

i know evn my sister stopd GHSP but i dint force her 2 watch bcz its her lost not mineWinkas long as maneet dar i will watch ..just forget abt othrs they r gonna mis the most awsm show n abt trp i have noo answr for thatUnhappy

thrush agree but they way they are showing AA scenes parallel with maaneet they are killing their effect. their love track and too much footage killing MAANEET chemistry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index