India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 9)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

But thats not the picture here and thats what I am trying to remind the creatives . That they were supposed to be the type who wud die but not keep their parents without kharcha pani .

Equating a mothers need for her son when one of her son is dead with the gold necklace Archu gave her doesnt make sense to me at least . The financial need is also blended with certain emotional expectations that this couple isnt fulfilling .
Full day we see only one bloody dialogue .Archana ke sapne poore karne hai , Archana ke sapne poore karne hai .And so I asked .........What sapne ? How about saying I gotta fulfil my parents dreams coz my bro died and Im their only ummeed ?What Archana ke sapne , she had only one sapna that was getting Manav at any cost .For that she took a sspate of foolish decisions and wrecked so many lives .

The butchering of Manav has started from the day he has deprioritised his old parents for the sake of this girl he barely met two years ago by giving sign to Jay in jail not even bothering to imagine their shock if he had been unable to come out .I mean .Archna wud have perhaps married Jay and even become happy [ or not but thats besides the point] but who wud have taken care of Manavs parents ?The Karanjkars , whose feet he washes nowdays and then drinks the water ?  Yea , right , These snakes turn on each other all the time , they wud have taken care of Manavs POOR parents ! Vinod turns against mom , sisters , the bitchy sisters turn against poor elder one , Sulo sometimes likes Manav sometimes slaps him ...............What lies she told in the train that day that I ALWAYS THOUGHT U WERE BEST FOR MY DAUGHTER ! I was like OHO ! REALLY ! Such fibs she was telling and this lallu man was telling her I dont wanna lose u !

I see so many posts saying how Manav slogged for his mom , this that , ARRE so WHAT ? She is his mom ! She is the one who carried him in her tummy , not Sulochana ! So what if he slogged for her yaar , didnt Archu slog for Sulos whims and filled Manjus tiffins ?

Its Hi time this couple gives a thought to Sachu as Manav was instrumental in bringing him in this world by encouraging Shravni . She isnt here , so its their responsibility . Why bother about those bitchy sisters of Archna so much , they r grown up women who can fend for themselves . Archna shud know where to draw the line .Why the HELL hasnt she told her PARENTS yet ? Tell ur parents and stay aloof . Ur sister wont hesitate to blame u only for fabricating lies . U even told Dharmesh like a fool about the proof u planned to procure . Good luck now to u .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 20 January 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSeverlunzaTiyalianu rulzshermaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I still think that Savita is a very very lucky woman to have Manav for a son ..Very very very lucky ......
Tha tsigning of the document thing was more of a mistake made in a jiffy ...apart from that Manav has always tried to only do one thing  ..Keep mother happy ...My God , the things he has done to keep his mother happy .....
I know a mother carries a child and do whatever she does ...but I have never seen , even in fiction , a son who does as much as Manav did ......

I am not going to go into a debate here ..This is my firm opinion ...Manav Deshukh is a very good son and Savita is a very lucky woman to have him .....
That is my personal opinion formed  after watching  the show from the begining .....

Regarding Sachu ...forget Manav and Archana ...what about Shraavni , the actual biological mother and the grand dad ....Even they never  check on that poor kid ...
Savita  is out with damodar and the baby is no where to be  seen ..I think the creatives plan to only use him when Savita  will try to emotionaly black mail Manav ...
I wish they would take away sachu's angle as it looking so bad the way this baby is used .And the whole idea of a mother abandoning her baby like really sucks ....

The show is doing  well in terms of TRPs . I don't think they will bring up sachu's angle as of yet ....

The more important tracks for them are probably the two sisters getting in dumps ..
Manav doing well for himself .
Ajit and Vandita having trouble in marriage and then their love story taking  off..

And the most dangerous one , Jaywant going  after Archana ....Shocked( this one I am most scared off )

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 January 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeverlunza

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Regarding Sachu ...forget Manav and Archana ...what about Shraavni , the actual biological mother and the grand dad ....Even they neevr check on that poor kid ...
saviat is out with damodar and the baby is no where to eb seen ..I think the creatives plan to only use him when savita  will try to emotionaly black mail Manav ...

Have given that answer in another post in this very thread .  By asking what about Shravni , the irresponsibilities of ARMAN cannot vanish .

That gives me an idea .We shud ask Shravni back . Let her take care of the kid and these two can romance away to glory in that open kholi .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeveranu rulzDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Good idea .  Shravani should coem back and take care of her child ..If she was not interested then that was different but she is so she should be the one raising it ...
There should be a new love angle for someone young and sachin like , falling for her and she is hesitant first but her new best friend Archan helps her to find love with this guy.Also this new guy loving sachu like his own son ...This woul;d be so nice to see...Much more than those snobbish sisters and faltu Dharmu ....

And I hope the new guy should have a sense of humour , we need that in PR.

enigma6LuvSSeverlunza

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pallaishermalunzaanu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
All Savita has to do is accept Manav with his wife ..Let go of that ego ...
Manav would love to live with his mother  again and Archana will be like a mother to sachu..
I think the creatives wan tto show manav and Archana living alone for some time ..Just focus o ntheir relationship ( I do wish there would be  more romance ) ...Once these creatives think they have had enough of that and the track is saturated then they will send them living with their parenst ...
You see they put down their cards one by one .....

Next track would be manav making  it big on his own .....

It's all about TRPs ..Right now this show is doing  very well ( except for that stupid mahasangam LOL) , as long as the TRPs are good , they will not do any major track change ....It is a daily show ...these daily shows are only and only about TRPs .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 January 2011 at 6:51pm

enigma6LuvSSeverlunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Abhi to right now I can't wait  for Dharmu to be caught ....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6lunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

the story that worries me the most is Jaywant Rane's .....

I think he can do some big major damage ....And I think people actually might like that and  that is why the damage he does could be bad ....

Shravani went away because in terms of TRPs she was not helping ..sachu is not either ....but Jaywant Rane is a different story .He is a good actor an I think people would like to see him as a villian and  Manav clash with him .Their scenes  are strong .The last scene of jaywant and Archan was very good ..I have to say Mahesh should work a little on his dialogues though ..He says J instead of Z and it kind of feels odd. Also he calls her Aachana ......LOL

Otherwise his  expressions and body language is very good ...

enigma6LuvSSeverlunza

Go to top