India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 8)

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
@harpkaur, i really don't want Satish to fall for some other girl.  I want Varsha to be redeemed just like Ajit.  Satish deserves better for sure but i want Varsha to be a better person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carpe-diem

Kools Clap

Damo is useless, who has a big mouth when it comes to talking to savita but is lifeless otherwise.  never has he been their for any of his kids be it Sachin, Mannu or even Vandu, but never leaves an opportunity to put Savita down.

damodar seriously iz more dan useless...yar out of curiosity  dint damodar promissed Archu dat wen she marries Manav he will stop drinkinConfused....does he still drink?? if he does..sm1 needz 2 remind him of hiz promiss...& he onli shoutz at savita or says thingz 2 BAPPA wen drz a crisis such as manav & archna's big phat weddingz 2 shravni & jaywant....

Savita is wrong to misbehave with archu, but this mute girl doesn't say anything in her own defense, making savita look worse than she really is.  Savita has always been like this and after going through so much you can't expect her to change. 
& i also kinda agrree here dat savita shd atlst think dat y archu nvr talk 2 in a bad way...if archu was one of doze dayan type of DIL she shd shut savita aai's mouth...

If Archu wants to be mahaan she needs to either start standing up for herself or stop showing up in front of Savita, bc just like Archu's sisters, who don't like to see Mannu, Savita does not like her face either.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

@harpkaur, i really don't want Satish to fall for some other girl.  I want Varsha to be redeemed just like Ajit.  Satish deserves better for sure but i want Varsha to be a better person.

yeh but styll varsha iz jst Censored....i jst hope she doesnt blame archu 4 d line archu told her dat wen she wud want smthing so bad she cnt hve it & money cnt buy her dat.....i hope she doesnt go 2 archu & say taai u cursed me & now luk wt has happend...i can never b a mother & stuff...& den archu will start blaming herself & will go 2 mandir & will deny leavin d mandir untill bappa givez her vardaan dat varsha can be a motherOuch
carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Varsha will come around, i think after finding out that she can't be a mother she will revert back to being good and realizing her mistakes, b/c she has already acknowledged that she was wrong in aborting...but lets see...
i just feel that there have been far more worse things other characters have done and they have not been punished for it.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

I am glad to see that Ajit has not turned negative and still has a good heart, I was worried that after Savita's insults he would change.

Savita is wrong to insult Archana and should not fault her for Manav keeping his distance. Savita is to blame for being away from Manav, she is the one who refuses to accept Archana and worse she tried to kill her! All Manav asked was that she accept Archana but she does not want to do that, she has no one to blame but herself

I am glad Manav apologized to Archana, he had her worried all night about him and then she had to face Savita's wrath. He shouldn't have put her through that, she has been through just as much as him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

ISavita is wrong to insult Archana and should not fault her for Manav keeping his distance. Savita is to blame for being away from Manav, she is the one who refuses to accept Archana and worse she tried to kill her! All Manav asked was that she accept Archana but she does not want to do that, she has no one to blame but herself

I agree with Mandy here ....Thumbs Up
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

[

I think it is unfair to call him a bad son cos of what we have been shown in two months or so, in comparison with what has been shown about Manav in the 31 years of his life. He is trying to mend things as but he has his own limitations. I'm not absolving him of everything, but I'm saying that such extreme hatred is not fair.

Manav, bad son .......ShockedShockedShocked

I don't think so ...no way .This guy divorced his wife whome he loved only to make sure that his mother gets her grand child ...He has been working  from the age of 15 , looking after his brother and sister and his parents ...He gave up the only thing he evber wanted in life and that is the woman he loved ....
The man used to buy clothes for everyone and nothing  for him ...How can he be a bad son Confused

Vinod is not a perfect son too. He left his family for Manju, he did not offer any financial aid to his parents. Archu's father HAD NO PENSION (we were shown that there was some court case going on regarding the pension issue) when Manju mistreated his Aai, he came back, and now he blatantly takes his wife's side. When Manav-Archu came home, he was rude to his parents and did not care about Archu's illness at all, rather kept ranting on and on and supporting Manju. He kept treating his Aai badly, separated the grihasthi, did not pay for his parents, emotionally hurt his Aai by not accepting the food she cooked etc. despite knowing very well that his father is a heart patient and his Aai also gets attacks, till date he has not apologized to Archana Manav or controlled his evil wife- on what basis are you saying he is a better son that Manav? Just bcos he lives with his parents or used to meet them earlier?

Sorry, I don't believe Vinod is a better son than Manav and Manav is a bad son. Vinod is a good son, but he has made his fair share of mistakes too.

No way is Vinod better than Manav  as a son , not in my opinion .
Look at all that Archana had  to go through and also his mother was treated like a servant in  his house ..And how much he hurt his parents by ill treating  Manav .Also he hurt Archana so bad and was totally cutting  off from his parents  . conspiring behind their backs ...Manav would never do that ....

And where are Savita-Damo suffering from basic necessities? The house is with them, Savita used to handle all the money, Damo does theatre on and off (we were shown this many times, in fact he said also to Savita that he will do something), in fact it is ArMan who are in a much worse state than them- they have to pay rent, get household Rashan, pay bills and manage all the household expenses in whatever little salary Manav is getting- and that too, he has got a job just recently.

Archana gave away her only asset to savita .Tha tbig heavy gold set ..There was a huge necklace , big earings and bangles ..Tha talone can take care of their house finances for a long time ..They have everything in their house and whenever he starts makign money he will surely start giving .There is no way I would doubt either manav or Archana .They would go hungry but make sure their parenst are fed ..
Savita tried to kill Archana , she could have been badly scared fro mthe fire but Manav and Archana never hold anything  against her ....Manav would love to go and live with his mother , he told  her again when she came to his  home .She is the one who will only have him back if he leaves his wife .....
It is saviat who is not letting him in , he wants  to go to his  parent's house .

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 January 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Varsha will come around, i think after finding out that she can't be a mother she will revert back to being good and realizing her mistakes, b/c she has already acknowledged that she was wrong in aborting...but lets see...
i just feel that there have been far more worse things other characters have done and they have not been punished for it.

Like  Manjusha Ermm

But I hate both Varsha and vaishali too .They are getting on my nerves ...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverharpkaur

Go to top