Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 7)

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools

Thanks for commentary. Your Commentary relieves my stress Big smile 

Back to commentary, I agree with savita part. Her hatred is justified and why should she even have a soft corner for archana? Isnt because her family, savita lost her son ( indirectly)? And Manav lately is being shown more of a lover boy than a good son. This doesnt go well with his character. This character was mature with everything before but now, he seems more careless about his responsibilties towards his parents. I know he should support and love his wife and that's his right but truly, he doesnt know how to balance his relationships in life. He goes extremes all the time.

I feel Savita's hatred towards archu is more because archu's family never leaves an opportunity to insult manav and they make a huge drama in public. The day manav receives the deserved respect of being damaad,she will begin to support archu. No mother cant tolerate others insulting her son.  One son is lost but now, they are insulting and making another son's life hell. And why does Archu stay quiet when manav gets insulted? And even if she gets mad at her family members and says she doesnt want to talk to them again, then why does she still support them when they are wrong? No offence but she seems more spinless than manav right now. Although, he is more blinded by archu's sapne but he reacts more sensibily than her.

And I wont comment on dharmu's part because tomorrow is gonna be more interestingLOL I cant wait to see vaishu's reactions. Poor Satish, although varsha is paying for her selfishness, fella is suffering because of her. I want to see him falling for another girlSmile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
tiya thanks for pointing out that the orange silk shorts and turban MATCH . Log Kools ke comments ka intezaar karte hai aur Kools tiya ke comments ka intezar kar rahi thi .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by harpkaur

thnx 4 d commentary kool di..sorry m late 2dai....i wz sayin d exact same thing abt Sapne...yar archu never said a wrd abt her sapne...she never complainz...shez happi in wtever she hve..her onli sapna iz 2 b with manav...her 2nd sapna wud b 2 b acceptd by savita aai....she nvr say anythng abt bein poor while her sisterz r married into rich familiez....

& savita aai iz vry lonely :( i feel sorry 4 her

There ur harpie I was wondering where u were !SmileSmileSmileSmile

main kithe jana...at d end my onli adda iz PR forum...my address iz PR forumLOLLOL & street name iz kool's commentaryLOL...

yar m tired of dharmesh bein saved evrytyme....how many timez yarOuch..i want him 2 get caught..dat 2 red handed.....& i bet madhuri will say oh varun ke papa aap jaise dikhayi dete hai is liye aapko papa bol diaOuch...i wnna slap madhuri.....dre r many ppl i wana slap.

i also get annoyed ovr d fact dat K's & ajit dint say a wrd 2 defend manav at d hotel bt secertly said dat we r fine wit u bein a waiter...how smartOuch

manav plzzz get over dis Sapne period of ur life.....we r tired of it....plzzzzzzzz sm1 think abt sachin....i wndr y sharavi havnt called even once 2 ask abt sachinConfused

koolsadhu1000

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
harpie . U know what I hope ?Dharmu shud be found Nangu under bedsheets by all Karanjkars .
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

Hi Kools

Thanks for commentary. Your Commentary relieves my stress Big smile 

Back to commentary, I agree with savita part. Her hatred is justified and why should she even have a soft corner for archana? Isnt because her family, savita lost her son ( indirectly)? And Manav lately is being shown more of a lover boy than a good son. This doesnt go well with his character. This character was mature with everything before but now, he seems more careless about his responsibilties towards his parents. I know he should support and love his wife and that's his right but truly, he doesnt know how to balance his relationships in life. He goes extremes all the time. SAMe hereSmile

I feel Savita's hatred towards archu is more because archu's family never leaves an opportunity to insult manav and they make a huge drama in public. The day manav receives the deserved respect of being damaad,she will begin to support archu. No mother cant tolerate others insulting her son.  One son is lost but now, they are insulting and making another son's life hell. And why does Archu stay quiet when manav gets insulted? And even if she gets mad at her family members and says she doesnt want to talk to them again, then why does she still support them when they are wrong? No offence but she seems more spinless than manav right now. Although, he is more blinded by archu's sapne but he reacts more sensibily than her.Her offence at her maaykas behaviour has no meaning ..the very next moment she jumps with joy at seeing them

And I wont comment on dharmu's part because tomorrow is gonna be more interestingLOL I cant wait to see vaishu's reactions. Poor Satish, although varsha is paying for her selfishness, fella is suffering because of her. I want to see him falling for another girlSmile The other girl shud be everything Varsha isn't ........mainly , understanding by nature . I think a surrogate mom will come in the picture .

priya_sparsha

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Kools Clap

Damo is useless, who has a big mouth when it comes to talking to savita but is lifeless otherwise.  never has he been their for any of his kids be it Sachin, Mannu or even Vandu, but never leaves an opportunity to put Savita down.

Savita is wrong to misbehave with archu, but this mute girl doesn't say anything in her own defense, making savita look worse than she really is.  Savita has always been like this and after going through so much you can't expect her to change. 

If Archu wants to be mahaan she needs to either start standing up for herself or stop showing up in front of Savita, bc just like Archu's sisters, who don't like to see Mannu, Savita does not like her face either.

Edited by carpe-diem - 20 January 2011 at 3:16pm

enigma6

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

yaar kool di..dtz wt m sayin dat he shd b found dat way & den wen every1 leavez & he runz behind vaishu in hiz shortz....wt an insult dat wud b...

& i also feel dat satish shd fall 4 sm othr grl...bt satish iz way 2 decent...hez vry patnivartaPinch...bt d surrogate mthr iz a gr8 idea...it wud b gr8 2 hve satish hve a soft corner 2 dat grl.....i want varsha 2 suffer cuz she made satish suffer....out of 3 sisterz varsha has 2 b d luckiest....satish dint kick her out tho she killed d baby...he trusted her no matter wt...he stood beside her & den she actz liek shez doin sm kind of EHSAAN by marryin satish....

Go to top