Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 6)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Kools, I agree with everything. I agree that right now Manav is not able to handle his responsibilities of a son well.

But does that mean everyone should say he is a bad son, or that vinod is a better son than him? Isn't Manav trying from his end too- even if it is not enough according to you all? Ek baar uski condition, uski situation bhi to dekho?

Plus is it not somewhere Savita's responsibilty also to mend relations and help her struggling son, who is taking up multiple jobs? She isn't doing anything!! 

No he isnt a bad son .I am actually angry with CVS , they r playing havoc with the characterization of Manav again .They focus only on Archu . To make her mahaan they sent Shravni out of the picture , butchered Dharmesh and Varsha , now r butchering Manav .Ultimately they will show Archu makes the firm move to come back to Deshmukh chawl , and thats why I am doing this tirade coz I want Manav to do this move and shine .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10shermaanu rulz--Hope--nikitagmcDabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

@sherma: See, I don't have any problem in admitting that yes, Manav is not fulfilling his responsibilities properly as of now. But I think it is too early to say he is a bad son or Vinod is better than him, cos Vinod has made lots of mistakes too. I can write in detail about what you have written regarding vinod, but that is another issue altogether.

Let us not disregard 31 years of service and sacrifices for 2 months of not fulfilling responsibility. Nobody is perfect and everyone makes some mistakes at times. This is how people learn.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kools, I agree with everything. I agree that right now Manav is not able to handle his responsibilities of a son well.

But does that mean everyone should say he is a bad son, or that vinod is a better son than him? Isn't Manav trying from his end too- even if it is not enough according to you all? Ek baar uski condition, uski situation bhi to dekho?

Plus is it not somewhere Savita's responsibilty also to mend relations and help her struggling son, who is taking up multiple jobs? She isn't doing anything!! 

No he isnt a bad son .I am actually angry with CVS , they r playing havoc with the characterization of Manav again .They focus only on Archu . To make her mahaan they sent Shravni out of the picture , butchered Dharmesh and Varsha , now r butchering Manav .Ultimately they will show Archu makes the firm move to come back to Deshmukh chawl , and thats why I am doing this tirade coz I want Manav to do this move and shine .

There you go. Exactly my point.

I also want Manav to make the first move to go back home and maybe Sulochana opposing it, but Archana convincing her and going home with Manav. This will give opportunity to both to shine.

LuvSSever

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

i was d only one who stated tat vinod is a better son den manav cause even vinod had moved out cause of manju but he used to keep on frequently meet his parents.i will tke my wrds back,if u felt offened i was just trying to compare cause deir situation was kind of similar.
i am still disappointed wid manav as a son.

Dabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

@sherma: Arey yaar, I'm not offended, I was only trying to say that we should look at the whole picture, the whole character graph and the whole story, rather than make verdicts about Manav as a son on the basis of what is being shown in the last few days. That's all. He is not being responsible at the moment, but not necessarily a bad son, is what I meant to say. Even I'm disappointed by this portrayal of Manav, the CV's could have done much better. Sorry if you felt bad or if I voiced it a little too rudely. :-(

Regarding Vinod, well, he only used to visit his parents, but didn't give financial help cos of 'Minchoo'.

enigma6

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
When one son is dead and you are the ONLY source of feeding ur family , then boss , romance takes a backseat ! Thats Manav for u .......a hard working man with loads of responsibilities on his head , dont turn him into a Prithviraj Chauhan who forgot to look after his KIngdoms affairs while honeymooning with Samyukta and was captured by his rival King .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTiyalianu rulz--Hope--shermanikitagmcDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@niki:tats d point manav is no even gng to meet dem,he is meeting dem not even for mre den 10 mnts
chal forget yaar. i cant beleive it is almost 3am still online.i hav to go for an appointment tomorrow,but honestly enjoyed arguing after such a long time.see u guys tomorrow. byeeeee.happy arguing, see ya.
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6anu rulz--Hope--shermakoolsadhu1000

Go to top