Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 4)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@sherma:

I think its too early to say that Savita is unlucky to have a son like Manav. He is handling a lot of pressure at the moment. He has just got a job, is trying to manage things at both ends. I agree he hasn't done it very perfectly, but still he tries. He stayed up with Sachu-Savita when Sachu was ill, he was thinking about Sachu during his honeymoon even, he apologized to Savita for comparing her with Archu, come on, he may not be doing everything perfectly as of now, but I don't think he is a bad son or anything. That is too strong a statement.

he has money to buy saree for archu,d exxtra money wich he got he cld hav given his parents but like a gud husband he gav it to his wife,savita alwys had a dream of being rich wich was totally destroyed by her stupid husband,so any women will except dis from his son but his son ismre concern abt he wife dream,and her mther is not even in d list. manav is a great human,a amazing husband,a too gud SIL,A  super man for his sister in law,but in fulfilling all dis he forgot his parents.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

@dewdrop:i mean i am angry wid him he cres only for archana .and her dreams. wat abt his mthersdream,wat abt sachin hav he thought abt his education ka stuff, how can he beleive his fther will tke cre wenhe(damodar) dint cre abt his children education.archu fly dont leave a chance to insult manav,but armaan alwys like to get insulted by dem so dey tke an extra effort to meet dem. and to stay wid savita is a difficult task for anybody and armaan shld not go unless dey r called by savita.but manav cant he go and meet his parents,on savita bday cldnt he go alone to meet her,y did he force archu to cum along and made her stay down,

this is wat even i feel she is not balancing archu and savita...  he could have stayed with savita-damo on her b'day. talked to them after the stish party and explain mom i am happy and am sure i will get better job.. but rather he asked his mom to keep quite... i too agree savita is too crass and loud sometime and she should not have cursed archu . but we have to think about her as a lonely old women whose is feeling insecure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10shermaanu rulz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

@dewdrop:i mean i am angry wid him he cres only for archana .and her dreams. wat abt his mthersdream,wat abt sachin hav he thought abt his education ka stuff, how can he beleive his fther will tke cre wenhe(damodar) dint cre abt his children education.archu fly dont leave a chance to insult manav,but armaan alwys like to get insulted by dem so dey tke an extra effort to meet dem. and to stay wid savita is a difficult task for anybody and armaan shld not go unless dey r called by savita.but manav cant he go and meet his parents,on savita bday cldnt he go alone to meet her,y did he force archu to cum along and made her stay down,

Arey Sachu is one year old.. why should we jump to education and all??? BTW, Manav was thinking of coming back when Savita said Sachu needed to be admitted in a good school. As of now, he has not done anything to suggest that he has DESERTED Sachu. He cannot live in that house cos his Aai isn't taking him back, and he cannot leave Archu. It isn't as if he has happily gone out of that house. He followed his Aai to the chawl once hoping to return home, but Savita did not relent.

See, right now, he is shown handling immediate necessities- money problem, tension between families. Education and all will come later on.

Right now, writers have basically FORGOTTEN Sachu. That is why nowadays we don't see Savita also talking about Sachu. I'm not saying this exonerates Manav, but I think it is too soon to jump to conclusions like 'he is a bad son.' In his own way, he is trying to handle the situation between his family and Archu. We must give him credit for that too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10enigma6LuvSSeveranu rulz

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Kool!! Awesome..yet again!!!! Thumbs Up

I 200% agree with you on the note: WHY SHOULD SAVITA LOVE ARCHANA??...just being a dutiful ife/daughter/daughter-in-law (?) does'nt make one responsible in a good way..Manav has very conveniently forgotten how his mother, father & nephew are doing in his own Archana KARANJKAR world...which is sick...!

Nothing against them - but the way the CVs are showing their characters...its only love...there is ZERO responsibility towards anyone else - except for solving Archana's Mayka problems and still being treated like a nobody!

No matter how Savita is - she's burnt woman..who has'nt seen happiness in a drunken husband / one dead son / and one dutiful husband to his own ARCHU!

Edited by Gauri22 - 20 January 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10shermaanu rulz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitagmc

@sherma:

I think its too early to say that Savita is unlucky to have a son like Manav. He is handling a lot of pressure at the moment. He has just got a job, is trying to manage things at both ends. I agree he hasn't done it very perfectly, but still he tries. He stayed up with Sachu-Savita when Sachu was ill, he was thinking about Sachu during his honeymoon even, he apologized to Savita for comparing her with Archu, come on, he may not be doing everything perfectly as of now, but I don't think he is a bad son or anything. That is too strong a statement.

he has money to buy saree for archu,d exxtra money wich he got he cld hav given his parents but like a gud husband he gav it to his wife,savita alwys had a dream of being rich wich was totally destroyed by her stupid husband,so any women will except dis from his son but his son ismre concern abt he wife dream,and her mther is not even in d list. manav is a great human,a amazing husband,a too gud SIL,A  super man for his sister in law,but in fulfilling all dis he forgot his parents.

One can get a less expensive saree also. Giving a saree doesn't show that he has lots of money.  

Plus, after so many years, he is finally enjoying a little with someone whom he loves. Is giving even one gift such a big crime, especially when he knows his parents have the house and all? Is it fair to make him feel guilty cos he has given one gift, by saying that his mother is at home? For so many years he has worked hard and given gifts and fulfilled his mother's wishes by not buying shirts for himself at Diwali, now he has given ONE gift to his wife, and he is being called a bad son? I don't think this is fair. He has been trying to fulfill his mother's dreams from so many years, now just cos his attention has dwindled a little to his wife, he is being called a bad son?

Arey yaar, where has he deserted his parents? Let the serial move a little, abhi to job mili hai, maybe we'll see him focusing on his parents too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSever

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Excellent commentary...Agree on each and every word...

Archu acted like a stupid airhead running around looking for ULM all over dombivali especially to Deshmukhs with a nerve...No brains Pinch  Is Manav a child ?  has it been 24 hrs to run around looking for him?  Get to work so your behind does not get big instead of telling ULM she wants to work to help him with his zimmedari or whatever...Confused

ULM apologizing to silly airhead Archu...Why but why? Wacko  Now on a rampage to fulfill all Archu's sapney...How abt your parents eh??  What abt Sachu??

Archu was in Shrav's face every day while Shrav was preggo..Once she even slapped her for using bad word abt the baby...where is her concern for Sachu now??? EmbarrassedOuch  Truly a double faced woman IMHO...DeadAngry

I hated Damo so much today...Has no respet for his wife..First son ULM compares mother with his holy wife and now father does the same...You fools give some credit to the woman who took care of D household for freaking 30+ yrs while Damo was drinking bevda....And now he has a nerve telling his wife Archu is a winner and Savita the mother is  a loser Angry 

Kools u r right Damo is a shrewed drunkard who is looking out for his own self...Used Savita and now looking for support from DIL Archu...This way he never has to prove to be a man...Grrrrr Dead

FBD and Varshu both are going to pay for their deeds SOon enough......Varun needing BM transplant is running around lose in a shopping mall while mother is planning how to get some sperms from FBD with Orange short and a new matching turban Wink  LOL

Satish I really feel bad for...Poor dude is in a real bad spot right now..Embarrassed

Thank god CVs did not turn Ajit back to being Villian after Savita's taunting him...But evil Rassi needed that...Tit for tat...

SulMan could not support ULM in front of everyone that he was a heera but picked a perfect public transportation-Train to tell him how much they love him and he is the true Heera of the family SillyWacko

Whole PR is a huge long bakwas tell ya...Nothing realistic IMHO..

Keep it coming love...Enjoyed reading it...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 January 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSevercarpe-diemshermaanu rulz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@nikita:i also forgotton sachin,cause he is hrdly shown. i wld hav called manav a bad uncle for dat. i called manav a bad son cause he is trying to mend tings betwen archu and her fly and is not bthered abt his parents.i prefer vinod a better son cause wen he left d house he used to cum to meet his parents along wid his kids,here manav doesnt hav an hr to spend wid his parents.manav knows his house used to run from his money,karanjkar can survive widoout vinod income cause archu fther get pension but wat abt manav parents.is he waiting for d day wen his parents ask him for money.
giving gifts is not an issue,but its necessary to fulfil basic needs of ur parents first.his attention is totally diverteed towrds  archu, he doesnt even cre thoda for his parents tat sucks.d cvs r giving wrong pictureupto now,just hope u r right and manav focuses on his parents too.
harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 d commentary kool di..sorry m late 2dai....i wz sayin d exact same thing abt Sapne...yar archu never said a wrd abt her sapne...she never complainz...shez happi in wtever she hve..her onli sapna iz 2 b with manav...her 2nd sapna wud b 2 b acceptd by savita aai....she nvr say anythng abt bein poor while her sisterz r married into rich familiez....

& savita aai iz vry lonely :( i feel sorry 4 her

Edited by harpkaur - 20 January 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10koolsadhu1000

Go to top