Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 3)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

@sherma:

I think its too early to say that Savita is unlucky to have a son like Manav. He is handling a lot of pressure at the moment. He has just got a job, is trying to manage things at both ends. I agree he hasn't done it very perfectly, but still he tries. He stayed up with Sachu-Savita when Sachu was ill, he was thinking about Sachu during his honeymoon even, he apologized to Savita for comparing her with Archu, come on, he may not be doing everything perfectly as of now, but I don't think he is a bad son or anything. That is too strong a statement.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10enigma6LuvSSeverlunza

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@niki
it would have been better of CV had let sachu be with sharavani why keep him back when they are now even showing him its too absurd....
as far as the track for sachu illness anybody less cld have been ill like damo.. why are they keeping sachu away from his mom .. it sure beats me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Woah! When did Manav insult his parents in public?
Well he's bugged by his mom coz she doesn't accept his wife plus she leaves no stone unturned to throw abuses at Archu. I feel bad for Savita. But Manav isn't abandoning her. He will go live her the min she asks him to come back to the house WITH HIS WIFE.

I agree with you. Savita's fault is that she sets out to do a good thing (defend her son) but ends up blaming Archu for everything and 'stealing her son'. Her hatred is understandable, but that doesn't mean its possible for someone to keep tolerating it. Manav also gets bugged. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viramJasmine10lunzaTanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

@niki
it would have been better of CV had let sachu be with sharavani why keep him back when they are now even showing him its too absurd....
as far as the track for sachu illness anybody less cld have been ill like damo.. why are they keeping sachu away from his mom .. it sure beats me...

I agree. Separating Sachu from Shravani was the worst thing in the serial. Stupid stupid Shravani and stupid CV's.. grrr..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10lunza

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Great post !!!  The episodes are made to sound so much more fun in your commentary, rather than the drab episodes on TV...... thank you....

With regards to Manav, if only he learns to balance things in his life, he will be very happy... When he was supporting his mother, he neglected Archana and now to make up for that mistake, he is going to the other extreme.... now, he needs to handle things sensibly.... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10lunzaanu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
As for Archana not caring about sachu .....
well that poor  kid , even his own mother doesn't care about him ...she hasn't called even once . neither has the grand dad ....

Sachu has been kept aside by the writers .They will only use him when savita will try to create conflict between manavand Archana or try to emotionaly black mail manav ( like she has been doing ) .

Other than that the writers are just not interested in sachu's character ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 January 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeverlunzaanu rulz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Well , I guess once manav starts earning well , he will balance his responsibilities betterConfused .. bcuz thats the way CVs have shown it in the show - that his poverty cripples him way too much
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@dewdrop:i mean i am angry wid him he cres only for archana .and her dreams. wat abt his mthersdream,wat abt sachin hav he thought abt his education ka stuff, how can he beleive his fther will tke cre wenhe(damodar) dint cre abt his children education.archu fly dont leave a chance to insult manav,but armaan alwys like to get insulted by dem so dey tke an extra effort to meet dem. and to stay wid savita is a difficult task for anybody and armaan shld not go unless dey r called by savita.but manav cant he go and meet his parents,on savita bday cldnt he go alone to meet her,y did he force archu to cum along and made her stay down,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiJasmine10carpe-diemlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Go to top