Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 26)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

kool i totally agree wid u abt savita and abt shravani..i agree savita's tongue gets the better of her most of the time and she says real mean things to archu bt the same and worse things are said to manav by the K family..i do not see how they are any better thn savita..and STILL manav decides to NOT go to his mother's bday widout archu while archu needs the minimal persuasion to go to varsha's party..savita has lost a hell lot more thn the Ks have ever lost due to the "pavitra rishta" tht ArMan share..the main crux of the problem is vinod and sulo's darling manju..till the time she is suitably punished by the "righteous" K family,savita comes out as a lot more honest personality thn thm..she liked and respected archu enugh during the 3 months stay to stand up for her..and how did archu repay her?by divorcing manav..still savita was fine till manav's jail saga..and rightly..and i dint find rushing out on his wedding day to say tht "i have realised how much we love each other" anything romantic..i found it flighty and foolish..ArMan fans probably will kill me for it bt their marriage track cud have been handled in tons of better ways..in the whole track,frankly shravani was the one who came shining forth..and savita's dialogue of "dekho aaj mera ghar kitna soona hai" literally was heart-wrenching..poor woman lost everything at one shot..why on earth shudnt she be bitter?evryone is not mahaan like our holy duo who enjoy being tortured..

A big relief to know Im not alone . In my opinion ........currently in PR there r two real victims . Savita and Shravani . I was very against Savita earlier , trust me , I called her bogus and wat not . But the way the story proceeded , and the point where we have stopped and we view it in retrospct .........everything has changed . It really has .

People keep saying Archna is the best thing happened to Manav ............In real life , if a man was jailed twice due to the girls family , beaten up , suffered monetary loss ............no one wud ever say this . So the girl is pretty and good natured , SO WHAT . Loss is LOss , and loss of life is terrible . So is loss of izzat and money .

The real marraige of Archna has started NOW [ that is if she decides NOT to walk off AGAIN ] . Now is the time she shud prove herself .that she is the best thing to have happened to Manav .Just embracing him with doors open doesnt prove that .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaianu rulz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Kools, you still believe Shravani is a victim? I don't. I think Sachu is the victim. I felt very angry on Shravani when she gave away her child- there was no need to give in to Savita- hundreds of options were there.

It was just another act of trying to be mahaan like Archu-Manav's divorce, I felt.

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Kools, you still believe Shravani is a victim? I don't. I think Sachu is the victim. I felt very angry on Shravani when she gave away her child- there was no need to give in to Savita- hundreds of options were there.

It was just another act of trying to be mahaan like Archu-Manav's divorce, I felt.

Sachu is victim ..........but she is too . Uske life ka satyanash hua for no crime of hers . She lost Sachin , and everything ! It traces back to snake Manju who the Karanjkars harbour even  today .

I bet u niks , Sulo wont slap Dharmu . Its only Manav she targets .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 24 January 2011 at 8:08am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
hey Kool,
Read your argument ..Very interesting .Thanks for replying ...
However I would  disagree with most of the points ..But as I sad before ..I have said what I wanted to say ......

I would like to see Dehsmukh together as a happy family but before that I want Savita  to behave better with Archana ....

As for Archan being the best thing  in Manav's life ..I said that there as well and am saying it again that this is according to Manav , who keeps saying this again and again ...
I don't think she has anything to prove to anyone , least of all to Manav and neither does he ..
Their love has been through the strongest test ...the test of time and it has come out shining ...
They both are special and very unique people  and are very happy in their rleationship ..If all that happned could not break them then obviously the love is very very special ....

I am very happy for them and hope that they do well in their lives ...hopefully with closed doors LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 January 2011 at 8:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkoolsadhu1000

Go to top