Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
btw good nite dear . off to bed

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

U know I remember u when I watch Pratigya coz Sajjan Singh .Pratigyas sasur wears same exotic Kurtas like Vishwasrao . Turqoise blue , a resplendent purple , a striking maroon . Ohhh my .

I've seen Sajjan Singh's kurtas too, but effect of the bright kurtas with the shining, smooth head and trimmed moustache was something different altogether, haiyye what a man he was, that Vishwasrao!  Day DreamingLOL 

And I know you will deliver on your promise and do a swell job!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL well he adorns the walls of the deshmukh home , looking rather relieved that he escaped his bhabhi savita .
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Little ones r already in bed .Their bro tucks them in every nite , they dont like us , the parents tucking em in .Its their bhaiyya they want . They sleep taking his kiss as the last kiss on their cheek . Always .
Regarding Savita and Jaywant ............yup she went there to see tamasha . But the moment her son was targeted she rose to his defence .
Why she didnt tell Manav ?LOL Why wud she she , is she silly ? Her goal is to get that Archna out of his life ! Jay had promised her that , she was in her own way using Jay to get Archu out of Manavs life , she is desperate to get Archna KARANJKAR out of her life !  The mother in her protected HER SON but the saas in her didnt reveal all to him coz  she wants Archu out !
Savita is very very consistent and clear ...............She WANTS Manav , she DOESNT WANT Archana .
But Sulo has no such goal , rite ? She toh LOVES Manav na ?Wink Then why the silence when he was framed for theft or humiliated as WAITER ? In Savitas words .muh mein taala kyu laga tha ?
Answer : She doesnt love Manav AT ALL . Its all fake , just so she can keep relations with her daughter . She knows her daughter is crazy abt him and may break off with her .
Savita isnt fake , she doesnt love Archna and she makes no bones about it .

Sulochna  also has only one goal and that is Archana  and her happiness.If she is nice to Manav right now it is only because of her  daughetr .Tomorrow if Manav is bad to Archana then Sulochna  will hate him again ...

Savita too loves her son but I think riht now her hatred for Archana is more than her love for Manav .Just because she is not a fake and just wants to remove Archana Deshmukh out of his life ( his legally weded wife ) does not excuses her of wrong  doings ....
In my view she should have immediately told Manav there tha tJaywan twanted me there for a dhamaka or tell him later so that he is careful of this potentialy dangerous enemy .......
By knowing somewhat about the conspiracy and even later keeping quiet about it ... is terrible because that was a conspiracy against Manav .

If currently Manav  and Sulochna  are getting along then good, I am not going to be angry because of that  ...Manav will always have a soft spot  for her because this  is the woman who gave him Archana , the best thing  that ever happened to him ( that's according to him , not me ) , 3 thapds or  whatever ... he is thankful to her for this .....
Just like any other human being , manav too should be allowed to live life the way he wants ......He has done enough for his family and his parents and is willing todo so mauch even more , if allowed ...He deserves to be happy with the person whome he wants  to be happy with .
 That is his choice ,  like everyone else he should be given the freedom to love  the girl he wants  to love and not the girl his mother wants him to love and I am happy that now he is following his heart .....that is the best thing to do in life for everyone ...

Archana is also thankful to Savita for giving him Manav , hell she was even thankful to Ajit for  creating a problem and thus bringing Manav in her life ..She loves Savita genuinely because she is Manav's mother ..Now if Savita accpets the girl  who is her son's love and his choice then I hope they all stay happy together in oen house , it would be nice to see happy Deshmukh family I will be very happy for them and also be happy for savita  ...

But if  Savita  stays adamnat on her goal of  breaking  the marriage of a good human being ,  breaking her son's heart very very badly  and breaking  a happy home .....then I hope she never succeeds ....

By the way the  episode where Manav is called a manhoos waiter and varsha is screaming that rasika is right .....Savita is first shown that  she immediately attacks Archan and then later she is shown to be clapping for varsha in the cake cutting  ceremony , even smiling for  Varsha .....ConfusedLOL
 so much so for the direction of that episode ....
This is it from me ....I think I have said all I wanted to say about  Savita ....
Time to hit the bed ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 9:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
In my opinion nothing justifies Savita's behaviour ever. The character is being shown as a lady portraying pure selfishness. She can snatch babies, she can send her own husband to jail for simply opposing her and trying to create public tamasha by burning her daughter-in-law. She plotted and schemed for dowry, her son's divorce etc  long before Sachin died without ever caring for her son's happiness. She  cares for her children in her own way but always places her own self before anyone else, including her own children.  I dont agree that manav , Damodar etc do not care for her. Inspite of everything , they try to support her and keep her happy. It is strange that manav is being blamed for neglecting her when she does not allow him to come back home. I do not find her funny at all.

If Archana's entry caused problems for savita, then the reverse is also equally true. If Archana brought bad luck for Savita, then Savita also brought a lot of grief and misery for Archana. And it is not as though both of them had a trouble-free life before they came upon each other!

Every character  in the story has made mistakes  at different points and are paying for them in their own way in different degrees .
The only person who has got away scot-free so far is Manjusha who stands for pure evil! 

In real life, we all know that  one does not see such drastic changes in personalities over the short time periods shown. However, the various contradictions depicted in this story are so obvious  that they seem truly funny, something that the writers have to take blame for.

My POV of, course!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_sparshaTanyaz

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
How can the character Savita actually be in love with her son when she treats his only love like this? Ouch Whoever Archana is, she is his love, and if the mother would really love his son then she would surely understand and start behaving properly, because ultimately she will be the biggest loser if she fails to accept Archana.

As for Archana's mother not actually the greatest supporter of Manav. I think it is normal as she would only be siding with him because of her daughter. She really does love her daughter and maintains a better head on her shoulders than Savita. She is not Manav's mother, and I really don't understand those who expect a mother in law to actually replace or take the role of a real mother. A real mother is irreplaceable and cannot be copied, as simple as that to me.

In the episodes that I saw, I only found Savita to be selfishOuch, and the only time she realized her son's importance for the first time was when the bills were reaching the skyOuch! I remember that episode clearly when she said she didn't need her son but looking at the bills her husband made her realize how her son would be able to share the burden. Only then she started taking desperate measures. While for Archana's family members, they have never looked at money when it came to their children's happiness. I haven't seen the show from the beggining (only after arriving in India and joining my sister in law to see her serials), but with all that I saw and understood, Archana's parents might not be the ideal ones but are better than any other parents in the show - while much better than Savita.Smile

This is just how I see it, ofcourse you may have a different opinion any timeWink.

vishwap

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

The difference between Bhavnas grief over loss of grandson and SAvitas is that attachment is stronger in SAvitas case as her son lived for around 25 years . If Bhavna feels so much pain for a child not even from her womb , and unborn ......imagine SAvitas grief over someone she reared and lived with .

Ya di this is so emotional
tine aapla hatha tondashi aalela mulga gavavla Ouch
I knw how painful it can b bcoz wen i was in school my english teacher's son died in an accident. He was 23 or 24 yr old. So once it happened tat she was discussing a chapter, i don't knw wat happen bt she cried in middle of it remembering her son Ouch

Edited by simplyshraddha - 23 January 2011 at 11:23pm

koolsadhu1000

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Actually Sulochana's behavior towards manav has never been justified. She plays safe all the time. She considers him damaad only because her daugther loves him but not because he too loves archu just the same way ( at times gives importance to responsibilties. well, why shouldnt he? He has so many relations in his life and every relationship is unique in its own way).  And everytime, he had been accused of something, he ALWAYS came clean on that.

Sulochana does tell him that she considers him as his son, then doesnt she stand up for him? She has always been partial other damaads. I'm more eager to see whether she will slap dharmu after knowing his truth or stay quiet. This will only prove whether she is only love daughters  or play safe with others.

Savita's hatred for archu started on the marriage day itself when sulochana insulted manav ( not sure if she slapped him?Shocked)  And Archu never defended manav until satish's proposal came up. This is when Archu's love took 180degree. I'm not gonna say that savita is being unfair to archu. Savita DID love archu during archu's 3month stay at her house. So, she is not tough on archu but its the attitude of archu's family that makes her hate archu more. Everyone in this show has their own flaws just like another person said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzshermakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Little ones r already in bed .Their bro tucks them in every nite , they dont like us , the parents tucking em in .Its their bhaiyya they want . They sleep taking his kiss as the last kiss on their cheek . Always .
Regarding Savita and Jaywant ............yup she went there to see tamasha . But the moment her son was targeted she rose to his defence .
Why she didnt tell Manav ?LOL Why wud she she , is she silly ? Her goal is to get that Archna out of his life ! Jay had promised her that , she was in her own way using Jay to get Archu out of Manavs life , she is desperate to get Archna KARANJKAR out of her life !  The mother in her protected HER SON but the saas in her didnt reveal all to him coz  she wants Archu out !
Savita is very very consistent and clear ...............She WANTS Manav , she DOESNT WANT Archana .
But Sulo has no such goal , rite ? She toh LOVES Manav na ?Wink Then why the silence when he was framed for theft or humiliated as WAITER ? In Savitas words .muh mein taala kyu laga tha ?
Answer : She doesnt love Manav AT ALL . Its all fake , just so she can keep relations with her daughter . She knows her daughter is crazy abt him and may break off with her .
Savita isnt fake , she doesnt love Archna and she makes no bones about it .

Sulochna  also has only one goal and that is Archana  and her happiness.If she is nice to Manav right now it is only because of her  daughetr .Tomorrow if Manav is bad to Archana then Sulochna  will hate him again ...Sulos goal is Archna and her happiness ? Not Punni and Manju ? Then why did she do her bit in doing satyanash of Archus life ?LOLLOLLOLLOL This is news to me . Till yesterday she was CONSISTENT in her goal ....being CAREFUL not to take Archus side publicly and hurt Manjus feelings ! What was that silence about if Archna is her goal ?

Savita too loves her son but I think riht now her hatred for Archana is more than her love for Manav .Just because she is not a fake and just wants to remove Archana Deshmukh out of his life ( his legally weded wife ) does not excuses her of wrong  doings ....
In my view she should have immediately told Manav there tha tJaywan twanted me there for a dhamaka or tell him later so that he is careful of this potentialy dangerous enemy .......
By knowing somewhat about the conspiracy and even later keeping quiet about it ... is terrible because that was a conspiracy against Manav .Although Im defending her I admit its wrong . But then she has kept quiet abt Manju too till now .Both Manju Jay promised her Archna wud be OUT of Manavs life .

If currently Manav  and Sulochna  are getting along then good, I am not going to be angry because of that  ...Manav will always have a soft spot  for her because this  is the woman who gave him Archana , the best thing  that ever happened to him ( that's according to him , not me ) , 3 thapds or  whatever ... he is thankful to her for this .....Archna is the best thing that happened to manav ?
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLMy dear on a realistic level if SATYANASH is supposed to be the best thing that happened to a man ..........then ok I accept this .Coz what is losing a bro , suffering two jailings , beatings , loss of reputation amount to but SATYANASH , ? How can ANY girl in the world who brings this in a man's life INDIRECTLY TOO , can be GOOD for him or the BEST THING to happen to him ? She has yet to prove herself . A long way to go before she is complimented THUS .
Just like any other human being , manav too should be allowed to live life the way he wants ......He has done enough for his family and his parents and is willing todo so mauch even more , if allowed ...He deserves to be happy with the person whome he wants  to be happy with .
 That is his choice ,  like everyone else he should be given the freedom to love  the girl he wants  to love and not the girl his mother wants him to love and I am happy that now he is following his heart .....that is the best thing to do in life for everyone ...I disagree here .When a man is te only earning member in the family , his choices take a backseat .Archna cannot be more important than old parents or dead brother . Rules for EVERYONE cannot be applied to unique cases and Manav is a unique case .

Archana is also thankful to Savita for giving him Manav , hell she was even thankful to Ajit for  creating a problem and thus bringing Manav in her life ..She loves Savita genuinely because she is Manav's mother ..Now if Savita accpets the girl  who is her son's love and his choice then I hope they all stay happy together in oen house , it would be nice to see happy Deshmukh family I will be very happy for them and also be happy for savita  ...Me too .

But if  Savita  stays adamnat on her goal of  breaking  the marriage of a good human being ,  breaking her son's heart very very badly  and breaking  a happy home .....then I hope she never succeeds ....Me too .

By the way the  episode where Manav is called a manhoos waiter and varsha is screaming that rasika is right .....Savita is first shown that  she immediately attacks Archan and then later she is shown to be clapping for varsha in the cake cutting  ceremony , even smiling for  Varsha .....ConfusedLOL
 so much so for the direction of that episode ....U have said that many times , I differ here . As I saw it , it was not at all CLAPPING FOR VARSHA as much as it was TAKING THE ANGER OUT ON ARCHANA . Its not so simplistic as CLAPPING FOR VARSHA .
This is it from me ....I think I have said all I wanted to say about  Savita ....
Time to hit the bed ...

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 24 January 2011 at 5:10am

Go to top