India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 23)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Yes Kool , yo uand I will differ  here  ..
In my opinion Archana has not caused savita grief , in fact Archana has  always tried to do as much as she can for savita right from day one of her marriage   ...
Manju did hurt the Deshmukh family a lot and Archu paid for that sin ...the way she stayed in the hosue for 3 months and the final instalment she paid when she signed  the divorce papers and even took the blame of divorce on herself , only so that Manav could give Shravani  her status and her  life ....

For me it ended there ...
Then Manav went into jail...even from there she got him out and suffered so much while doing it ...her dad had a heart attack and she was humiliated so much by her family .....she was a bad daughter  because she wanted to get Manav out . All the  time  paying for sins she did not commit ...

Holding grudges all the time  is a terrible thing ....

As for Manav being away from savita ...all Savita has to do is to take him back along with his wife ...She will get her son back .He desperately wants  to be back with his mother and has been trying  ..It is Savita who is not letting him come back ....
Even Bhavna doesn't like Varsha , Varsha killed her innocent grandchild, destroyed her son's life  ....and intentionaly ( not like an unintentional indirect mistake like in case of Archana ) but Bhavna tolerates Varsha because she knows that satish loves her .....

But then these are a few thing we will always differ ....So I respect your point of view and would  agree to disagree here .....

Fair enough , the girls are grown up and snobbish ...they will soon learn their lesson a very very hard way in life , specially Varsha ....

Kool I have seen this  shwo as people making  mistakes and then paying for them .....

Like Manju  creating havoc and Archana paying for that so much ...
Then  few days ago when Manav was to become  the ghar jamaai , he told Archu ' you tolerated abuse from my mother , now it is my turn ' . he sort of sees it as getting  punished for his foolish decisions due to which he hurt his wife so much ...
And now they will show Varsha and Vaishali getting punished ....

I wonder when that rattle snake Manjusha will get punished ....
I read that she will take away the Karanjkar property now ...

Another person who is well on his way to get punished badly is Dharmesh .He was the one who was taunting Archana the most about having a Pvitra Rishta and how she was carrying on having a relationship with Manav and had no duniyadaari and no morals and all that ....and now look ......Just look at what he had been hiding in his closet all along ..A Mistress and a son ...No wonder people are liking this track ....
I for one  really really want  to see Dharmesh in a very very hot soup ......

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6vishwapviram

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
The difference between Bhavnas grief over loss of grandson and SAvitas is that attachment is stronger in SAvitas case as her son lived for around 25 years . If Bhavna feels so much pain for a child not even from her womb , and unborn ......imagine SAvitas grief over someone she reared and lived with .
The Karanjkar alliance has been most unlucky for her , it took away everything for her and tthis girl is UNCONDIToINALLY attached to them and always will be .I can totally understand her POV as a sons mother . And that family will always always be horrid . They never gave her or her son the due respect , Archnas mom told her to leave on Varshas engagement day . When it boils down to status , money and good people , The Karanjkars always pick Money and status over good but poor people . Be it Sulo , be it Archnas sisters or Vinod .Savita has seen thru them .And Its these people that Archna will always love unconditonally .
Stalemate situation .  Feel sorry for the old woman , not so sorry for Archna . If she is gonna love her bitchy sisters unconditionally , so be it , then u desrve the insults that u get .Take them then , what else to say ! Everyone said about Shravni .....Jo kiya hai woh bhugto . Same applies to Archna ! Afsos .
But I have expectations from Manavs character . I do hope CVS change him .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramanu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Savita also threw Archana out of  Sachin's engagemnt ceremony by calling  her the worst possible abuses ....In fact Manav told her  to leave with folded hands ......
Sachin was alive then ....still she did this and then after this happening , Archu still said no to Satish's rishta , even after  Manav throwing her out of his brother's engagement party  .
Yes it is true in Archana's case also , just like Shravani 's ....jo kya hai ab bhogtu ...
She  keeps loving Manav despite of all that happened ......she  loves getting punished for crimes she did not commit ....She keeps running after Savita only because she is Manav's mother ...she even went an divorced him because he told  her to ..and worse , said yes to marriage to someone when she was not at all ready for that ...
From this way ....yes ab bhogtu ......

I always wanted her to stop loving Manav but  I don't know if that will ever happen . forget stop loving , she doesn't even  ever shows him any nakhras or anger ....from that angle she is a hopeless case , I have never seen a heroine like her .....shows absolutely no nakhras and is forever  dancing to his tunes .....

Anyway ....do give the Cvs a strong suggestion to send Archana  back to work as this  is  giving very wrong signals .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Err.. Kools, do you remember you promised some romance ke pyaase bacche that you would write some romantic scenes for them? That was last week..

Yea I knowLOLLOLLOLLOL I was hoping u had forgotten .U , TB and sid . Arre wat to do .Seeing that milk sop romance puts me OFF . Blowing hair and cutting cauliflowers ! Pah ! Tell u wat , I will conjure up scenes between TDH and Archu . Now THERES somethingEvil Smile

Kool, I for one have definitely not forgotten.  LOL  You have two pending promises; first was the rewritten SR with Niki and C, and second was the promise from last week.  And Jaywant-Archana scenes will most definitely NOT suffice in place of those promises. 

But I have been reading your commentary all week and great job with all of them.  I like how you put across Savita's point of view.  The maha episode sounded like a headache, I'm happy I didn't watch it.  Anyway, if I had watched it I would have been reminded of how much I sorely miss Vishwasrao being at parties in his exotic kurtas.  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramcarpe-diemanu rulzkoolsadhu1000unknown18

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Savita also threw Archan out of  sachin's engagemnt ceremony by callign her the worst possible abuses ....In fact Manav told her  to leave with folded hands ......
Sachin was alive then ....still she did this and then after this happenign , archu still said no to satish's rishta , even after ...
 manav throwing her out of his brother's engament party  .
Yes it is true in Archan's case also , just liek Shravani 's ....jo kya hai ab bhogtu ...
She  keeps loving manav despite of all that happened ......she  loves getting punished for crimes she did not commit ....She keeps running after savita only because she is Manav's mother ...she even went an divorced him because he told  her to ..and worse , said yes to marriage to someone when she was not at all ready for that ...
From this way ....yes ab bhogtu ......

I always wanted her to stop loving Manav but  I don't know if that will ever happen . forget stop loving , she doesn't even  ever shows him any nakhras or anger ....from that angle she is a hopeless case , I have never seen a heroine like her ....she simply doesn't know her power on this guy ....shows absolutely no nakhras and is forever  dancing to his tunes .....

Anyway ....do give the Cvs a strong suggestion to send Archan back to work as this  is  giving very wrogn signals .....

Till the point of sachins death , i was against Savita . But Sachin DIED . and everything changed .
The Karanjkars became moral murderers coz The snake lived among them and they constantly gave it immunity even after knowing its deeds .
the scene u pointed out was where I took Archnas side . But post jail , post Sachins death , Cvs changed the story .
Again , Manju entered Savitas life and poisoned her when this K rishta entered her life . She stoked her greed and messed with her greedy mind .Of course Savita was immensely at fault , but the rattlesnake came to her door due to the Ks ..........it never was vice versa .And from a boys moms POV , today when i view her life story , i feel sorry for her just a tad more than the other healthy richer characters parading as the picture perfect family . No one has died from archnas family , no one has lost money . They r wealthy and healthy and still very very careful abt siding with Manav publicly ..........even when he is perfectly innocent . They did same when it was dharmeshs case , they did same when he was publicly humiliated as WAITER .Sulochna shud have told Rasika to SHUT THE HELL UP when she was insulting her damad .instead she conveniently told him in TRAIN . She presrved her rishta with Manju YET AGAIN . Forget suffering or being sorry , they have become heavily arrogant post Sachins death . And Good Girl Archna continues LOVING them . How will Savita ever like her is a mystery to me .

Never mind let it be . TB , I missed u darling .And I remember my promise . But Commentary itself saps  me . Still , will try to deliver .Big smileBig smileBig smile U know I remember u when I watch Pratigya coz Sajjan Singh .Pratigyas sasur wears same exotic Kurtas like Vishwasrao . Turqoise blue , a resplendent purple , a striking maroon . Ohhh my .

anu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
OK , just one last point ....after this I am ruinning away from  here before  you throw me out for bugging yo uat this  time  when you  should be putting  the little ones to bed ...

Yes, true ....Sulochna should have told Varsha to shut up and sided with Manav ...fought for him there and then ...the way Satish  and Archana  did ...

Manav is being  wronged by many these days ...

To be honest , even Savita has not been totally honest  and fair with him . She went to see Jaywant Rane where Jaywant clearly told her to be present at the Karanjkar dinner as something  dhamakedaar  is going  to happen there and there is a big chance of Manav leaving  Archana ..That is the reason why that lady was there in the first place ..The minute she saw Jaywant  accusing Manav of theft  why  di she not tell Manav that this  is a conspiracy because this  man was planning  something  big ...
Manav walked back to her home with her , still she did not tell him , she was too busy blaming everything on Archana when she knows that Manav was a victim of a carefully planned conspiracy which even she was most interested to find out .....

Manav only found out about Jaywant's contributuion when archana exposed Manjusha by dafault ....
Savita always knew that jaywan twas involved soemwhere ..She is so concerned about Manav's reputauion so wh y  not tell Manav immediately as to what happened ...
I a m not trying  to protect Sulochana ...she was not right and unfair  to Manav because she did not stand by him  But saviat too was not fair and right to Manav by not telling  him about her meeting  with Jaywan t  Rane and what she knew well in advance as to what was going  to happen  , she too kept her mouth shut , only oppened it later to put entire blame on Archana .....

Ok, bas bas ....maafkar do ..I will not disturb you  no more ...
Love  you baby ...I just have this  spare time  and feel like  eating your  brains ......Wink

But now I will let you go .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 7:28pm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Little ones r already in bed .Their bro tucks them in every nite , they dont like us , the parents tucking em in .Its their bhaiyya they want . They sleep taking his kiss as the last kiss on their cheek . Always .
Regarding Savita and Jaywant ............yup she went there to see tamasha . But the moment her son was targeted she rose to his defence .
Why she didnt tell Manav ?LOL Why wud she she , is she silly ? Her goal is to get that Archna out of his life ! Jay had promised her that , she was in her own way using Jay to get Archu out of Manavs life , she is desperate to get Archna KARANJKAR out of her life !  The mother in her protected HER SON but the saas in her didnt reveal all to him coz  she wants Archu out !
Savita is very very consistent and clear ...............She WANTS Manav , she DOESNT WANT Archana .
But Sulo has no such goal , rite ? She toh LOVES Manav na ?Wink Then why the silence when he was framed for theft or humiliated as WAITER ? In Savitas words .muh mein taala kyu laga tha ?
Answer : She doesnt love Manav AT ALL . Its all fake , just so she can keep relations with her daughter . She knows her daughter is crazy abt him and may break off with her .
Savita isnt fake , she doesnt love Archna and she makes no bones about it .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzunknown18Dabulls23

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

U know I remember u when I watch Pratigya coz Sajjan Singh .Pratigyas sasur wears same exotic Kurtas like Vishwasrao . Turqoise blue , a resplendent purple , a striking maroon . Ohhh my .

I've seen Sajjan Singh's kurtas too, but effect of the bright kurtas with the shining, smooth head and trimmed moustache was something different altogether, haiyye what a man he was, that Vishwasrao!  Day DreamingLOL 

And I know you will deliver on your promise and do a swell job!

koolsadhu1000

Go to top