India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 22)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
What else will hapen if one lives with such sisters all the time .Archnas sisters r not ok . Manavs sister is better than the two put together ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I think Archana trusts Vandita  much moore than her own sisters ..When she was marrying Jaywant for  her parents and so that manav would start life well with Shravani , the only person she told about this  was  Vandita  and not even her own sisters , her mother   or  Manav ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 4:41pm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
But she hovers around her own sisters too much Tanya .She shud seriously give them and their self created problems some space .
I wud have liked to see her encouraging Vandu to get a first class in her college degree , or taking up the job Swati offered .Swati and Vandu r two consistently decent females in this serial .
The sisters need to be left alone . What Tai Tai and I love u and PR music , it gets on my nerves

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
One thing I mostdefinitely agree with you is that she should hvae taken that job offer with Swati .
In PR they are showing  that  good girls stay at home and how I hate this thinking ...uff............

Infact I had suggested to Archanafan  that I would like to see Archan  teach Manav how to read English  as he doesn't know how to and she does ...
Tha twould be so progressive ..Maybe yo ushould suggest that i nyour commentry ..
About her hoverign around her sisters ...thats' how she is ..
Her sisters ( specially Vaishu )  are in trouble and she will always be there for them if they are in trouble ..They are her little girls ....Some people are like that ...They love unconditionaly ...
Look, savita tried to kill her , burn her to death still she was crying only to listen to her voice ....
The other day when savita came to her  house , she clearly was telling Manav that he should  come  back and live with his mother again , without his wife ...and all this in front of Archana ..and what did Archana do , make her a cup of tea and getting  snubbed even then ....

Manav is the same ...
Manav forgave Ajit after all that he did for his  sister's  sake , he still goes after his mother and  wants her to accept him and his  wife ....even  though she tried to kill his wife  in front of him ...and is always abusing her  and cursing her to die , even  then he is ready to go back to his mother as long as she allows him to bring his wife with him  ......

Tha tis how they both are ..this is their character ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 5:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6vishwapviramanu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The sisters need to be left alone . What Tai Tai and I love u and PR music , it gets on my nerves

No Kool, they cannot be left alone , not now ..They need tai more than ever ....Cry
Stupid fools ....they both  have been punished so badly from God .....

Ooper  wale ki bijli giri hey dono par ......Ouch

Whenever I see such cases , people showing tremndous pride , insulting their loved ones and then getting punished by God (  I have seen this so man y  times in my life )  all I say is God please forgive them ........

This is a good thing they are showing ....that Pride coems before fall ...all the time ...

enigma6viram

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Regarding Savita Archnas equation u and I will always differ , coz in my opinion , Archna has caused Savita grievous loss . Her relation with Savita cannot be compared with the relation she has with her family . She came in Savitas life two years back and till recently wreaked havoc upon her . Nothing good happened in Savitas life ever since Archna became her bahu however good Archna personally herself is .The bottomline is one views the end results . Moreover , Archnas family is horribly snobbish and changes color like chameleons all the time , be it Sulo or her sisters .
I dont buy the little girls nonsense either , Im sorry , no offence here .They r NOT little girls . They r grown women , who give value to money and not human beings . They use people then turn backs on them .
Deshmukh family is not that way . Vandita , Damo have been consistent in their niceness to Archu . Savita has been consistent in her hate . She is human she had thawed in the middle but when her son was jailed for yet one more time and Rasika pointed out to her that Karanjkars r responsible and suppressing the case , uska sar ghoom gaya . Admittedly Archu got him out later , but till then her son suffered only na ! She took the firm stand , Na baba , NOT THIS GIRL AND NOT THIS FAMILY .
Of course , she has lost her son to this girl , he is now totally under her thumb , dances aftr her maayka and snubs his mom in public . But let that ll be , my point is , her sisters flip flop and r selfish , The Ds r consistent , whether in love or hate . Manavs equation with his family and Archnas with hers r two totally different things .My POV .

viramanu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
And one more thing .........even if they r ur sisters , at times its better to leave them alone with their mistakes . In my opinion Archna interferes too much . She is taking decisions on Vaishus behalf by not telling her truth or Sulo truth . She shud AT LEAST tell Manohar or SAtish . She shud MOST definetely NOT bring Vaishu home to stay with her . She has recently got married and its her time to enjoy the mush denied marital bliss she sought .  Vaishu can live at K house . Sulos asthma attacks must be firmly handled with that pump . What Archna is doing is again very wrong .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramanu rulzDabulls23

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by pallai

guys in the tamil version of PR currently the archana 2nd sister is staying with them but then in that she is a single mother and there are lots of other stuff like baby swap...currently bcos of her lot of misunderstanding between archana and selvam ( manav in tamil )

Pallai , what kind of misunderstandings ????

nothing serious as of now.. just simple ones.. cos selvam was paying more attention to archana's sister during her pregnancy ( also both archana her sis are pregnant at the same time )  bcos
the doc says her sis has complicated pregnancy so he takes more care and then during delivery archu loses her baby and then they give her sis baby to her without ofcourse telling archana or her sis... 
so now the baby is bonding mroe with her sis ( his real mother ) than archana and this agains seems to create misunderstanding.. but i tell nothing like that will happen in PR

cos tamil version archana is little stronger than apni archu.. she doesnt take her maika mistakes lying down infact she had cut off ties with maika bcos her husband was insulted in her sister ( varsha ) marriage.... she is not all goody goody like PR archu who will wash the feet of the person who insults her and manav... thats why tamil archana is more realistic.. she comes wit her share of short comings like she is short temepered hasnt forgiven plp easily.. though she shares a strong bond her her husband and is very supportive of him ( just like PR archu )..

Selvam though is lot like manav.. will take anything from any1 and still help everybody

Go to top