Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 20)

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

We never got to see garage romance yaar. This is one of my grievances with PR. Manav the mechanic looking hot, maybe in a vest, after a hard day's work with all the other workers gone home and Archana looking angel like, comes and hugs him from the back silently, he gives a nice mischievous smile, turns back and hugs her tightly, and we can only see his back with Archu's arms wrapped tightly.. can you imagine..??Day Dreaming

i like this.. infact they dnt even show manav in vest even at home! god knows wat these 2 do with open door and plp prancing outside their door...

niki u have 1 hell of a imagination.. i wish Cv wld let india-forums members write one episode each .. then there wld armaan romance by u and tanya... archu-jay encounter by kools...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramnikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

We never got to see garage romance yaar. This is one of my grievances with PR. Manav the mechanic looking hot, maybe in a vest, after a hard day's work with all the other workers gone home and Archana looking angel like, comes and hugs him from the back silently, he gives a nice mischievous smile, turns back and hugs her tightly, and we can only see his back with Archu's arms wrapped tightly.. can you imagine..??Day Dreaming

i like this.. infact they dnt even show manav in vest even at home! god knows wat these 2 do with open door and plp prancing outside their door...

niki u have 1 hell of a imagination.. i wish Cv wld let india-forums members write one episode each .. then there wld armaan romance by u and tanya... archu-jay encounter by kools...LOL

That was a scene I wanted to put in my FF actually, but then I got some other ideas and so it is on hold. Wink I don't know why they don't show Manav sleeping in a vest, there is nothing weird in that, people do sleep in vests, and he is a mechanic too, and chawl people toh sometimes sit in vests outside their houses even.  Sushant has a nice glossy chest, he will look smoking hot in a vest Wink

Hey PAllai I like your idea. We should actually start a thread like that. Everyone has to contribute one romantic scene- anything that they want to see- ArMan diaries, or something like that. Then if we don't like the romantic scenes in PR, we can read the ArMan diaries. Hows that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviram

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

That was a scene I wanted to put in my FF actually, but then I got some other ideas and so it is on hold. Wink I don't know why they don't show Manav sleeping in a vest, there is nothing weird in that, people do sleep in vests, and he is a mechanic too, and chawl people toh sometimes sit in vests outside their houses even.  Sushant has a nice glossy chest, he will look smoking hot in a vest Wink

Hey PAllai I like your idea. We should actually start a thread like that. Everyone has to contribute one romantic scene- anything that they want to see- ArMan diaries, or something like that. Then if we don't like the romantic scenes in PR, we can read the ArMan diaries. Hows that?

sounds good.. though i am not as good as u guys in writing... but still would defo enjoy reading those.... !!
carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

i like the sound of that. lets have each member write a romance scene.Big smile
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by dew_drop

Me too keep eyes wide open in the passionate scenes Tongue But I'll defo shut mine IF Jay and Archu's romance is shown. LOL
Kool di, u seriously think the cvs will show passionate romance in PR between Jay and Archu?
It will not even close to ArMan's kiddish romance. It will be just blah. Or blaher, if thts a word LOL

Arre dewy , they WONT SHOW . People like me will have to be satisfied with the arm twisting I guess .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I wonder when hes gonna twist it again .Big smileBig smileBig smile

TDH can twist my arm any day Embarrassed  Just wish he was born 25 yrs earliar WinkLOL TDH twisting Archu's hand had more passion than ULM...Romance between ArJay would have been fulltoo fatak kind LOL  Paisa vasul folks Tongue  Too bad ULM ban gaya kabab me haddi LOL

I am so bored watching this Maa beta romance scenes..Either Archu is feeding him or Crying nothing more...TMRW they might show her nursing him...Show some young adult newly weds romance CVs...We want to see some naughty sexy scenes...ULM and Airhead sexy bodies are wasted with those clothes that they were and open door scenes...Dead

Edited by Dabulls23 - 23 January 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Me too keep eyes wide open in the passionate scenes Tongue But I'll defo shut mine IF Jay and Archu's romance is shown. LOL
Kool di, u seriously think the cvs will show passionate romance in PR between Jay and Archu?
It will not even close to ArMan's kiddish romance. It will be just blah. Or blaher, if thts a word LOL

Arre dewy , they WONT SHOW . People like me will have to be satisfied with the arm twisting I guess .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I wonder when hes gonna twist it again .Big smileBig smileBig smile

TDH can twist my arm any day Embarrassed  Just wish he was born 25 yrs earliar WinkLOL TDH twisting Archu's hand had more passion than ULM...Romance between ArJay would have been fulltoo fatak kind LOL  Paisa vasul folks Tongue  Too bad ULM ban gaya kabab me haddi LOL

I am so bored watching this Maa beta romance scenes..Either Archu is feeding him or Crying nothing more...TMRW they might show her nursing him...Show some young adult newly weds romance CVs...We want to see some naughty sexy scenes...ULM and Airhead sexy bodies are wasted with those clothes that they were and open door scenes...Dead

How I agree and each word echoes my sentiment .ClapClapClapClap Seriously , Manav is kabab mein haddiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL omg niks is going to do KOOL BHURTA for her dinner instead of BAINGAN BHURTA for saying this

The worst part is Varsha when Airhead looks so seriously at him wen he is making an attempt .It kind of throws cold water , that look
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

How I agree and each word echoes my sentiment .Clap Seriously , Manav is kabab mein haddiLOL omg niks is going to do KOOL BHURTA for her dinner instead of BAINGAN BHURTA for saying this

The worst part is Varsha when Airhead looks so seriously at him wen he is making an attempt .It kind of throws cold water , that look

Manav kabab mein haddi- oh god!!Shocked

Kools you are lucky that I don't know how to cook!!! AngryAnd you're even luckier cos I've had my dinner.Angry

What's with you people wanting arm twisting guys???Confused I toh would prefer a guy like Manav anyday- the cute always, passionate sometimes kinds. If Archu is cold, its not his fault na? But haan, I wouldn't sit and feed him like Archu. LOL Itni bhi buddhu nahi hun  main.Wink

Jaywant is too rough, he's no gentleman- uff!!!Ouch

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

How I agree and each word echoes my sentiment .ClapClapClapClap Seriously , Manav is kabab mein haddiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL omg niks is going to do KOOL BHURTA for her dinner instead of BAINGAN BHURTA for saying this

ULM has MSB and Archu gives him cold shower with those constant barsaat of  aansu LOLLOL  Not sure how many of those CS ULM will have to take b4 he can have those twins that he desires Wink  Archu should go get her libido checked...They may love each other but chemistry is lacking. (Thanks to nimrod CVs)  by now they should have jumped on each other's bones yaar TongueEmbarrassed  Ofcourse behind the closed doors   Wink 

Niki is so cute and loyal Mannu supporter...she takes me so seriously and will respond...soon I will be bhurtaa too OuchEmbarrassedTongue

Go to top