Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 2)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by lunza

actually , even when savita had the entire family with her - damo , kaka , and all her three children , manav was the one who understood her the most .. thats what i felt , going by the initial few months of PR...
manav was d only one who understood her,and now he is not wid her cause of archu.i sympathise savita a lot,for getting married to a man like damodar,and having a son like manav.

sherma Ouch .. i agree about damodar , he has failed as a father and a husband ...
but manav  ,  i know he has been .. uh.. coming up short of late , and I hope the CVs do something about it soon .. but he has been a good son ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@anu
i too feel sorry for varsha that she got punished in such a big way.. manju has done far more bigger crimes and is still doing so.. may be some big poetic justice is on the way for manju...
i think that varsha-satish should adopt a orphan kid as a redemption for killing a innocent fetus and i always want them later by medical treatments to have a child of their own.. why shld varsha be deprived of the joy of becoming a mother ( the pregnancy experience )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10lunzaanu rulz

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
[Come to think of it, am curious. Exactly WHAT r holy Archu's SAPNE? Does she even have ANY?]
ROFL ROFL
Manav is acting like a robot with only program installed called "I want to fulfill Archu's sapne" :-/

Savita shud not give such bad duas to Archu! She must come to terms that her son can't live without Archu. Why so much grudge? Sav is not helping herself tbh.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10LuvSSeverlunzaTanyaz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

@anu
i too feel sorry for varsha that she got punished in such a big way.. manju has done far more bigger crimes and is still doing so.. may be some big poetic justice is on the way for manju...
i think that varsha-satish should adopt a orphan kid as a redemption for killing a innocent fetus and i always want them later by medical treatments to have a child of their own.. why shld varsha be deprived of the joy of becoming a mother ( the pregnancy experience )
manju will not get any punishment till the day the show ends..am sure of tht..vinod can give tutions on being a henpecked husband..tht is another inconsistency..the karanjkars take the whole world of crap frm manju bt no issues..everyone is happily inviting her to parties..bt look at the shabby treatment the holy duo gets..i agree their eloping caused a lot of heartache to everyone bt get over it already..these two idiots have literally washed the Ks cumulative feet and drunk the water a million times..once they do sumthng for themselves and all are affronted..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiJasmine10lunza

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@lunza:d cvs r totally killing manav character,i dont understnd wat message cvs r giving people,how much i understnd from d show it states after u get married care a dam abt ur parents,go and meet dem occaisionally but not mre den 10mnts ,insult dem at public places.just tink abt ur beautiful wife abt her dreams,ur inlaws who treat u like dirt cre for dem after all dey r d one cause of whom u got ur soulmate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaanu rulz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Oh Kools, agree with your comments!!!

Felt bad for Savita today, and was irritated by Archu. What did she think, Manav would go away and never return cos of such a small tiff? Faltoo sabko tension mein daal diya!!! What a chase!!!

Damo is pretty useless. I don't like him at all.

Okay, now I don't know how many will agree with this, but I think CV's have forgotten about Sachu at the moment. That is why not only Manav and Archu, but even Savita is not shown nowadays as thinking of Sachu. If they had shown Savita speaking of Sachu etc. and Manav thinking of only Archu's sapne, then I would have said that Manav has become irresponsible. But since NO ONE in the serial talks of Sachu, I think it is more cos Sachu has been forgotten in the tracks right now.

Whatever be the case, I really want some Sachu-Manav scenes now. Also maybe we'll see Manav giving money to Savita-Damo. He has started earning since recently only, so as of now if he has not given money I don't blame him, cos his condition was much much bad. Maybe now that he is earning again, we will see him giving money.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10LuvSSevershermalunzaanu rulz

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Woah! When did Manav insult his parents in public?
Well he's bugged by his mom coz she doesn't accept his wife plus she leaves no stone unturned to throw abuses at Archu. I feel bad for Savita. But Manav isn't abandoning her. He will go live her the min she asks him to come back to the house WITH HIS WIFE.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viramJasmine10LuvSSeverlunzanikitagmcTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Woah! When did Manav insult his parents in public?
Well he's bugged by his mom coz she doesn't accept his wife plus she leaves no stone unturned to throw abuses at Archu. I feel bad for Savita. But Manav isn't abandoning her. He will go live her the min she asks him to come back to the house WITH HIS WIFE.

i agree . Manav has tried many times but it is because of savita that he cannot live  with his parents . savita  wants him to leave his wife and live with them so what is he supposed to do with his wife ...???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10enigma6LuvSSever

Go to top