Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 17)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Between TDH  Thumbs Down     and Manav  Thumbs Up    , I am  100 % in team Manav .
hamara Manav uska maar maar ke bhurta nikaal de ga...

He better   be careful with Manav's patni  .....Evil Smile

YES!!!

Even Tanya Di is in my team!! Koi nai chahta Jay-Archu romance!! :-P :-D

Kools Chalo ab aap Manav Archu ka accha sa scene likho aur CV's ki help karo.

Tanya is ur elder version .LOLLOLLOL She wont be able to bear TDH and his wicked passions . Me , Im wicked .Me Hope and Fifs r in same category . I love seeing violent fights , rape scenes and passionate romance ...........I dont exactly close my eyes u know .Evil Smile BAD KOOLS .

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Sushant looked cute , his naughty expressions were cute but they have limited him to being cute in this serial . They have played him down when he wud have sent TRPS roaring up .He is good looking , superb dancer , the better actor but he is given NOTHING in the show except playing second fiddle to Ankita .
Archana puts the romance off , she douses water on it with her BLANK expressions . Her voice , expressions , reactions r ANTI SEX And ANTI ROMANCE . The scenes fail there when they reach her . She believes in feeding Manav , babying him and smiling in a motherly way and let me tell u kiddo , nothing kills romance more than a woman being maternal . There is a time for that ...romantic moments aint that time .
There has to be a bath scene , Kapde changing scene , night scene , and by nite scene i DONT mean LOOKING AT THE MOON . Pah , who the bloody hell looks at the moon in Mumbai , from a chawl . The romance has to be shown in a real setting .   And not with doors open yaar . Chawl people GOSSIP and these two wud be laughed at OPENLY by now .

Bath scene? Kapde changing scene?  Shocked

Kools, are you serious??? Okay now you better write a romantic scene soon. I want to see your style in writing them.

I agree somewhat to what you have written about Archana and Manav though, but still I found some of the scenes cute, if not romantic. But yeah, even I feel looking at the moon is silly. Whenever I look at the moon, I can only see the contours and nothing else. LOL And yeah, feeding thoda jyada repetitive ho raha hai.

No doubt my Sis calls me unromantic.. hehehe!!! Yesterday me and my friend were debating about love and romance- and I joked that I will write a book on this. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Me too keep eyes wide open in the passionate scenes Tongue But I'll defo shut mine IF Jay and Archu's romance is shown. LOL
Kool di, u seriously think the cvs will show passionate romance in PR between Jay and Archu?
It will not even be close to ArMan's kiddish romance. It will be just blah. Or blaher, if thts a word LOL

Edited by dew_drop - 23 January 2011 at 9:10am

nikitagmc

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Me too keep eyes wide open in the passionate scenes Tongue But I'll defo shut mine IF Jay and Archu's romance is shown. LOL
Kool di, u seriously think the cvs will show passionate romance in PR between Jay and Archu?
It will not even close to ArMan's kiddish romance. It will be just blah. Or blaher, if thts a word LOL

Arre dewy , they WONT SHOW . People like me will have to be satisfied with the arm twisting I guess .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I wonder when hes gonna twist it again .Big smileBig smileBig smile
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Bath scene and kapde changing scene is too much ....Shocked

But yes,  just a little bit more romance , bit more passion and just like  Manav has been running after her , it would be nice to see Archu too give him a kiss this time  ..He is the only one who keeps kissing her , it's her turn now ...

I liked her when she hugs him , I like  the way she hides in him completely ..

And that stupid door should close for sure .....LOL

lunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I wan tManav to see TDH twisting Archu's arm next time  if he does it , which I am sure he will ....what else he can do    Dead

....It's about time  someone showed him what it feel like  when your arm is twisted so bad .....Angry

I want Manav to dislocate his shoulder once and for allEvil Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzanikitagmc

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I agree , the passion is missing .. I am fed up with the feeding scenes ..
Instead of touching/blowing her hair , I would like to see him touching her lips , and atleast kiss on her neck .. I mean , he has already kissed her back , so neck shouldnt be much of a problem ...

I find more passion in Manav and Jay scenes than ArMan scenes these days...

nikitagmc

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Bath scene and kapde changing scene is too much ....Shocked

But yes,  just a little bit more romance , bit more passion and just like  Manav has been running after her , it would be nice to see Archu too give him a kiss this time  ..He is the only one who keeps kissing her , it's her turn now ...

I liked her when she hugs him , I like  the way she hides in him completely ..

And that stupid door should close for sure .....LOL

Arre what too much . Shaadi ki hai , koi mazaak nahi to show adolescent tittering and moons . Show Archu changing clothes , sari half drssed from behind and Manav comes , gets turned on and hugs her from behind . Carries her off to the chatai . End the scene there , dont reveal her body or anything .Its not what they show its HOW they show that does it . I shud have been behind the camera as director .

Or , she is taking bath and he knocks to ask something , sees her fair arm , is turned on , pushes it forcefully and goes in , shutting it behind him .Manav yeh kya kar rahe ho , and camera on shower flowing forcefully denoting passion ...............telling us that they r in one corner of bathroom , but not under shower . Again , nothing sHOWN yet denoted .

Oh yeah .I forgot .Chawl hai , so no private bathroom ?LOLLOLLOLLOL

Point is they r thirty plus . Dont show teemy bopper titillating stuff like CUTE SMILES and MOONS .

lunza

Go to top