India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 16)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Oooo, I love rasgullas.. I haven't had them since so many days.

You  know Kools, I participated in my first play in nursery, the teacher made me nurse and made a boy the doctor and he got to wear a coat and stethoscope. I asked my Mom why I was not made Doc, I told her now toh I'll be doc only and get a stetho  like him. LOL

Ambitions at young age.. hehehe..!!!

BTW, you didn't find ArMan scenes even 1% cute? Sushant was looking CUTE!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Between TDH  Thumbs Down     and Manav  Thumbs Up    , I am  100 % in team Manav .
hamara Manav uska maar maar ke bhurta nikaal de ga...

He better   be careful with Manav's patni  .....Evil Smile

I also thought about Bholu and Smarty in that scene .....

I don't knwo why but I have yet to see a man who wants to have a son the minute he hears of his wife's pregnancy ..All the men I know  immediately ask for a little girl ...
I guess Manav wants another little Archu .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 8:42am

viramkoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Defeinitely  Manav was at his cutest best ......He was simply adorable , just like a  naughty little boy ..I hope we  get to see more such scenes but with the door shut please ....Embarrassed

I think the creatives are  giving Manav a younger image ....this time  Manav had very strong shades of Sushant in him ....

But of course Sushant is badmaash , Manav is seedha ...Hug

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 January 2011 at 8:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I don't knwo why but I have yet to see a man who wants to have a son the minute he hears of his wife's pregnancy ..All the men I know  immediately ask for a little girl ...
I guess Manav wants another little Archu .....

I think men like little dolls. They look coochie coochie cute and they are more of a mystery- their little dresses, their little mischiefs, putting Mamma's makeup and stuff! I am posted in gynaec right now and I see little babies. Lucky me!!! :-)

You know Tanya Di, nowadays the % of people wanting daughters is increasing. I read it in a magazine and was very surprised- I don't know if it true or not, but it was surprising for sure. It was written that the daughters take care always, but sons become distant if the DIL is not good, and nowadays people are realizing this.

Strange na?

Of course, I have seen a different example at home, where my Mom and Dad were both very caring to each other's families and their own as well, so I like to believe that both daughters and sons are good.Smile

viramTanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Sushant looked cute , his naughty expressions were cute but they have limited him to being cute in this serial . They have played him down when he wud have sent TRPS roaring up .He is good looking , superb dancer , the better actor but he is given NOTHING in the show except playing second fiddle to Ankita .
Archana puts the romance off , she douses water on it with her BLANK expressions . Her voice , expressions , reactions r ANTI SEX And ANTI ROMANCE . The scenes fail there when they reach her . She believes in feeding Manav , babying him and smiling in a motherly way and let me tell u kiddo , nothing kills romance more than a woman being maternal . There is a time for that ...romantic moments aint that time .
There has to be a bath scene , Kapde changing scene , night scene , and by nite scene i DONT mean LOOKING AT THE MOON . Pah , who the bloody hell looks at the moon in Mumbai , from a chawl . The romance has to be shown in a real setting .   And not with doors open yaar . Chawl people GOSSIP and these two wud be laughed at OPENLY by now .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramzaara10Dabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Between TDH  Thumbs Down     and Manav  Thumbs Up    , I am  100 % in team Manav .
hamara Manav uska maar maar ke bhurta nikaal de ga...

He better   be careful with Manav's patni  .....Evil Smile

YES!!!

Even Tanya Di is in my team!! Koi nai chahta Jay-Archu romance!! :-P :-D

Kools Chalo ab aap Manav Archu ka accha sa scene likho aur CV's ki help karo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I read somewhere that the actor Ranbir Kapoor has taken up the cause for the Girl Child very strongly .....
Since I read that , he has become my favourite .........

This is an issue I am very very sensitive about ...Me and my two sisters ....I wan tboth my sons also to  be always  sensitive and be whatever help they can for this particular cause ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
 think men like little dolls. They look coochie coochie cute
My hubby always wanted a daughter . He got TWO and now u shud see how he spoils them . I helplessly watch , bas . I am the bad parent , of course . The strict one , the bad mom . Daddy is GOOD they tell me .
And what does GOOD daddy do ? Watches TV and agrees absent mindedly to ANY demands his princesses make by sitting on his tummy or lap .

viramDabulls23

Go to top