Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 13)

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acre

satish & ajit have always shown more maturity as compare to the so called hero "manav"

awwww acre tigerCool ke liye pyar LOL tum hi the na kal bolne vale ki agar vandu ko kuch hua to tum tiger ko nahi chodoge LOL

Jokes apart, Ritely said Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

satish & ajit have always shown maturity as compare to the so called hero "manav"

There u go . They both r loving , good husbands AND they r fulfilling all their responsibilities too . Their moms r anything but perfect .

Ur comparison of Manav with Antonio in Merchant of Venice is very apt Shikhar .Cvs r reducing him rapidly to that only .The latest is Vaishu will move in with them in their chawl .What rubbish is this Angry I am going to speak out in Commentary against this .
kool after vaishu moves in lets see if varsha still finds their "dus by dus kholi" as insignificant as her servant quarters..i think this statement and vaishu's "manhoo shakal" statements were the lowest dialogues ever given to the two..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramunknown18

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

satish & ajit have always shown maturity as compare to the so called hero "manav"

There u go . They both r loving , good husbands AND they r fulfilling all their responsibilities too . Their moms r anything but perfect .

Ur comparison of Manav with Antonio in Merchant of Venice is very apt Shikhar .Cvs r reducing him rapidly to that only .The latest is Vaishu will move in with them in their chawl .What rubbish is this Angry I am going to speak out in Commentary against this .
kool after vaishu moves in lets see if varsha still finds their "dus by dus kholi" as insignificant as her servant quarters..i think this statement and vaishu's "manhoo shakal" statements were the lowest dialogues ever given to the two..Confused

Now I wud love to see Savitas reaction to this . Vaishu living there , after insulting her so snobbishly in the mall . Archna and Manav need a verbal flogging for this move .AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzaunknown18

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anu rulz

Now I wud love to see Savitas reaction to this . Vaishu living there , after insulting her so snobbishly in the mall . Archna and Manav need a verbal flogging for this move .AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
i doubt tht wil make even a tiny dent in their thick skulls..verbal flogging ka toh record ho chuka hai is show main..what else is left to tell thm?bt does it make any diff to their attitudes?nil,zilch,nada...they are still the same masochistic duo..they probably ENJOY being meted out this crap frm everybody..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallailunzakoolsadhu1000unknown18Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
anu , in my opinion , ARMAN r honestly doing a sin . Vaishu is oh so NOT their responsibility . Neither is she supposed to move there . This is too much AGAIN . This aint goodness , this is cRAP .

pallaiviramLuvSSeverlunzaanu rulz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di. Nice commentary again and enjoyed reading about Dharmu again.Big smile.U rock with Dharmu's comments these days.Clap

I too felt manav search hunt unnecessary and funny. Oh god! why cant he return back late and then their makeup was shown(what was the need to search whole city as if mumbai is a small one).

ok,archu cant contact him as he didn' t took phone,but he also didn't inform her as he didn't have phone.Cant he phoned her from a telephone outside.

Di,I was so trying to leave all in sensibilities shown aside and to take ARMAN's side and enjoy what is shown.But it is going too far that feeling quit bored these days and not interested in taking anyone's side.

Actually CV's are butchering My ARMAN altogether.Cry. None of their character matches to the one which attracts me and urges me to see in the beginningDisapprove.previously to show one high,others was butchered but now both.D'oh. other characters might be white or grey or black.I dont mind them.Savita was also at fault.But as a viewer I didn't expect her to change all of a sudden.I was in for the leads.so I want ARMAN to behave sensibly and rightly.

Story was not moving ahead as if there is no story left after their reunion.There were so many tracks possible.But they are showing same track,archu being abused by savita,manav getting abused by K's and now one more thing added(manav saying I want to fulfil archu's dream like a parrot and archu asusual manav,manav).

Oh,why cant some constructive be shown. As archu thinking of ways to make their life better and trying to win sav's heart again.And manav behaving professionally well and taking care of his family which includes both archu,his parents and sachu well.why cant that happy family (Both ARMAN working,spending time with sachu,Sav,damo,ARMAN having their own kid) with normal hindrances(like jaywant,court case) be shown.I wish to see problem from outside like court case ,especially Jay and not Sav Vs archu.

We need ARMAN romance but not the way they shown. Need Love along with sensibility.

Di,I tried to write a normal post,But it came out as a frustration. That too the track aheadAngry,if it is manav doing well,steps taken by ARMAN to be with their family then ok.But see ,it is vaishali at ARMAN's house.oh god what is the need.She can be at her Maayka. when she is not at a place lik e varsha's where it is ok(affordable),then Y at ARMAN's when they are already fighting hard to make their lives.

Till vaishali recovers from(two days or a week) then ok.But this futuretrack.Thumbs Down

Even I felt bad on seeing archu getting abuses. why not differences be solved and atlast they are one family.So why not happiness prevail by sav letting go of her hatred a little bit.

But then when I read your post of archu and manav taking abuses, yes you are correct.First archu as to stop the insults from her sisters.Its too much.And atleast once ARMAN should feel for the insults they are taking ,should try to avoid it and do something to ensure that it doesn't happen next time. Hereafter I dont want them to stand mum,crying,making a hard face and taking as much insults as they can.

Edited by umayal - 22 January 2011 at 3:22pm

viram..Sonii..anu rulzkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
You know Uma what I would like to see corrected in the characters of Arman ..

Manav ... I want  him to take a hard stand against getting  abused . I want him to say to his wife , I will not stand anyone  insulting me and neither will you . Instead of telling her ' tolerating abuse is our strength and as long as we can take it , we will be all right ' .
And of course if anyone is geninely sorry  then most definitely do not hold grudges ..Grudges are bad news ....
But he should tell his wife ...
 We Will not take abuse from your sisters ,Manju  , Rasika or even  my mother ...Period .Stern Smile

Archana .....I want her to start working ..That is one thing I do not like about her at all..Somehow convince Manav in a sensible way and also stop  taking abuse ..
Also I wan ther to stop putting Jaywan tdown so bad , maybe say sorry for the way she initially behaved with him and his family .I am very scared of that guy .He can cause too much damage and I think he is getting very very frustrated and angry with the way she is tackling him ....Shocked

I want Arman to romance nicely ....doors closed ....Embarrassed

Archu wear little more make up ....

Other than that I am happy ..Show is doing well and I don't have any other major complain as long as it is doing well..If it goes down then I guess come up with another track .Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 January 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viramLuvSSever..Sonii..

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Kool Di. Nice commentary again and enjoyed reading about Dharmu again.Big smile.U rock with Dharmu's comments these days.Clap

I too felt manav search hunt unnecessary and funny. Oh god! why cant he return back late and then their makeup was shown(what was the need to search whole city as if mumbai is a small one).

ok,archu cant contact him as he didn' t took phone,but he also didn't inform her as he didn't have phone.Cant he phoned her from a telephone outside.

Di,I was so trying to leave all in sensibilities shown aside and to take ARMAN's side and enjoy what is shown.But it is going too far that feeling quit bored these days and not interested in taking anyone's side.

Actually CV's are butchering My ARMAN altogether.Cry. None of their character matches to the one which attracts me and urges me to see in the beginningDisapprove.previously to show one high,others was butchered but now both.D'oh. other characters might be white or grey or black.I dont mind them.Savita was also at fault.But as a viewer I didn't expect her to change all of a sudden.I was in for the leads.so I want ARMAN to behave sensibly and rightly.

Story was not moving ahead as if there is no story left after their reunion.There were so many tracks possible.But they are showing same track,archu being abused by savita,manav getting abused by K's and now one more thing added(manav saying I want to fulfil archu's dream like a parrot and archu asusual manav,manav).

Oh,why cant some constructive be shown. As archu thinking of ways to make their life better and trying to win sav's heart again.And manav behaving professionally well and taking care of his family which includes both archu,his parents and sachu well.why cant that happy family (Both ARMAN working,spending time with sachu,Sav,damo,ARMAN having their own kid) with normal hindrances(like jaywant,court case) be shown.I wish to see problem from outside like court case ,especially Jay and not Sav Vs archu.

We need ARMAN romance but not the way they shown. Need Love along with sensibility.

Di,I tried to write a normal post,But it came out as a frustration. That too the track aheadAngry,if it is manav doing well,steps taken by ARMAN to be with their family then ok.But see ,it is vaishali at ARMAN's house.oh god what is the need.She can be at her Maayka. when she is not at a place lik e varsha's where it is ok(affordable),then Y at ARMAN's when they are already fighting hard to make their lives.

Till vaishali recovers from(two days or a week) then ok.But this futuretrack.Thumbs Down

Even I felt bad on seeing archu getting abuses. why not differences be solved and atlast they are one family.So why not happiness prevail by sav letting go of her hatred a little bit.

But then when I read your post of archu and manav taking abuses, yes you are correct.First archu as to stop the insults from her sisters.Its too much.And atleast once ARMAN should feel for the insults they are taking ,should try to avoid it and do something to ensure that it doesn't happen next time. Hereafter I dont want them to stand mum,crying,making a hard face and taking as much insults as they can.

Very beautiful , sensible post . Not at all frustrated or anything . Especially the one para I underlined ......I so agree to it .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSever..Sonii..

Go to top