India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 12)

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hey di kashi aahes?Smile Missed ur commentary yesterday. Did u saw arman's romance yesterday?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

Hey di kashi aahes?Smile Missed ur commentary yesterday. Did u saw arman's romance yesterday?LOL

nahi pahila , ikde khup snowfall zala tyamule connectivity geli for one day . Mala tyat faarsa interest nahi , tey  atyant boring ahet . Mala dharmeshcha kai zala he pahnyat jast intrest hota .Mi asa aiklai ki Vaishu Archnachya chaalit rahaila jaanar ahe . Ti nusti jaude ani mug bagh mi Manavchi kai champi karte te . AAplya AAicla sodun mehunicha kharcha uchaltoi .
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by simplyshraddha

nahi pahila , ikde khup snowfall zala tyamule connectivity geli for one day . Mala tyat faarsa interest nahi , tey  atyant boring ahet . Mala dharmeshcha kai zala he pahnyat jast intrest hota .Mi asa aiklai ki Vaishu Archnachya chaalit rahaila jaanar ahe . Ti nusti jaude ani mug bagh mi Manavchi kai champi karte te . AAplya AAicla sodun mehunicha kharcha uchaltoi .

agdi barobar di ,jyava me aikle hain me mahnaale aata kitida tari to aaplya mehvni che madat karnar kay aatman samman aahe ki nahi tyala itke shivay khaun Silly Asa raag yeto hey sagle baghun ki vichar yeto ki khareche jar ase hoyle la lagle tar tya aai che kay hoyil.

di plz vaishu la hi zhaad Angry jar ti geli tar. can't tolerate this stuff anymore Pig

koolsadhu1000

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Awesome commentary kool di Big smile
As always you make us understand each ones perspective Clap
I too felt that lost and found scene was phunny
I just want to say that Savita aai and Archu's tiff is going no where.
Everytime Savita aai insults Archu for the same reason again and again??
Things are over and past now, still she has one son with his wife, eager to get her love and affection right from he day they eloped, went to her first to get her support.
I believe to sort things out someone has to take the initiative, in this case Savita aai can as she is elder and Archu and Manav are ever ready to go to her...
Archu listens to everything Savita aai says and respects her never says a word if spoken againgt her, but there too is limit Cry
My heart weeps for her, she wants to give her all the happiness Savita aai feels is deprived because of her
Only one step can solve this puzzle, but I feel one day she will consider their love 
Damodar baba meanwhile should stop adding fuel to Savita aai'sanger.....

Abt Archu's sapne Which Manav says always (like a repeat tape, like once he use to do zimmedari zimmedari)

Archu should express her sapne, that;

I want you to get good work and not waste time in foo foo
I want we should grow in our lifes and convince Savita aai that we are there with you now and always....
This words can make him work more harder for his professional life and also make him realize that what responsibility is with him ( parents and Sachin )
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunzakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Awesome commentary kool di Big smile
As always you make us understand each ones perspective Clap
I too felt that lost and found scene was phunny
I just want to say that Savita aai and Archu's tiff is going no where.
Everytime Savita aai insults Archu for the same reason again and again??
Things are over and past now, still she has one son with his wife, eager to get her love and affection right from he day they eloped, went to her first to get her support.
I believe to sort things out someone has to take the initiative, in this case Savita aai can as she is elder and Archu and Manav are ever ready to go to her...
Archu listens to everything Savita aai says and respects her never says a word if spoken againgt her, but there too is limit Cry
My heart weeps for her, she wants to give her all the happiness Savita aai feels is deprived because of her
Only one step can solve this puzzle, but I feel one day she will consider their love 
Damodar baba meanwhile should stop adding fuel to Savita aai'sanger.....

Abt Archu's sapne Which Manav says always (like a repeat tape, like once he use to do zimmedari zimmedari)

Archu should express her sapne, that;

I want you to get good work and not waste time in foo foo
I want we should grow in our lifes and convince Savita aai that we are there with you now and always....
This words can make him work more harder for his professional life and also make him realize that what responsibility is with him ( parents and Sachin )
Big smile

Yes my sweet Soni . muvaa . [ for ur comments r always positive and sweet . Just like umi's .}

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks dii Hug

LuvSSever

prayas_ IF-Rockerz
prayas_
prayas_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@kool di,

thanks for ur magical commentary,SmileBig smile

i m totally understand ur POV,
savita has lost both her son due to archu's family,
they r indirectly responsible for sending sachin into the heaven,
becoz karanjkar can tolerate that humiliation
ekta has given more money to sachin rather than the combined money which they have earned from this serial,ROFL
i m just joking don't take seriously my speechLOL

satish & ajit have always shown more maturity as compare to the so called hero "manav"

manav characters reminds me about the ANTONIO from shakespeare's play merchant of venice,
he was just a hero only by his name in that play,
who foolishly spends  his income to his dearest friend BASANIO,
without using his mind,thats why he has suffered many problem in his life becoz of his ridiculous decision which he has taken in his life,
thats why merchant of venice was regarded as the weakest play has ever portrayed by shakespeare,

btw i have completed that poem,
but that poem only reflects my POV,

this poem will release on 29th january on this forum,

Edited by acre - 23 January 2011 at 7:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz..Sonii..koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
satish & ajit have always shown maturity as compare to the so called hero "manav"

There u go . They both r loving , good husbands AND they r fulfilling all their responsibilities too . Their moms r anything but perfect .

Ur comparison of Manav with Antonio in Merchant of Venice is very apt Shikhar .Cvs r reducing him rapidly to that only .The latest is Vaishu will move in with them in their chawl .What rubbish is this Angry I am going to speak out in Commentary against this .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverprayas_

Go to top