Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 11)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

yar taniya di...archna never said a wrd abt sapne....i even said it b4 she doesnt want a flat or a BMW...she jst wana b with manav & dtz her onli sapna & shez livin it...yar archu nvr felt jealous of vaishu & varsh since dey r married into rich families & hve lotz of jewllriez & expensive sareez....she sayz "manav mujhe sirf aapka sath chahiye"....now wt does manav wants...she hve wt her both sisterz doesnt hve....dharmu iz more dan useless & varsha has ruinied evrytng by herself....rahi baat savita aai ki...she will be fine as well & i love savita aai cz she cnt tke a wrd against manav..

& seriously no1 even tlk abt d case....& how abt jaywant ...he tuk some loan frm d company.....how cm dharmu & satish hasnt noticed smtng liek dis......& also dat bhai guy jaywant has taken a money 4m..he gve him few dayz..how cm he never turn 2 beat d crap out of jaywantOuch

Exactly .Archu never mentioned one single sapna as far as I remember ..They just came out with this line for Manav because now the next track is to show their hero fighting  the world for the love of his life ......
And all those who have wronged manav or Archana will be shown suffering  , like  the 2 sisters ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSever

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
 Great Commentary Kools.  

Archu ,Ajit and Damo searching for Manav on the streets of Mumbai!!!! 

Totally hilarious. Dont they know how big  Mumbai is?Perhaps none of these characters leave the periphery of Dombivili. So one must assume that they can be tracked down easily.  Thankfully  Arhcu didn't sing the Pavitra   rishtaaaaaaa song while searching for him  like in the old movies when  the separated brothers  sing a family song to look for each other.!!!

Why is there only one shopping centre, one hotel  and one railway station ( one coach) for these PR characters??  Do madhuri and Vaishu hav to shop in the same  centre?? And Dharmu..what is he doing with Vasishu without preparing minutes of the Bangalore meeting(I suppose he will have to mention Orange shorts in it)

SO Madhuri has the Pagdi now!!  and she is waiting for Dharmu to wear it tonight/or afternoon.

I wish to differ from the views u expressed on Savita. I agree she is totally distraught and helpless..  I dont think Manav would ever refrain from helping his mother. Right now she must be en cashing Archu's necklace,!!!! Jokes apart Kools, there is a limit to the insults Savita can heap on Archu. Fine  let us assume ,she made a mistake by entering their lives.. So does it mean it has to be rubbed in at every opportunity that she is a Manhoos  Dayan etc etc.She does this not jsut outside her chawl but even in front of the K house.  At every point she is humiliated . WHy?Isnt  there a limit to one's patience?? Savita goes on harping that Archu has   taken away her son Sachin. But she herself knows who is behind all this and it is Manju.It was due to the consequences of her false complaint that Sachin died. Why does she still spare her whenever there is a party ?I have never seen her haul Manju up for this. Why always aim her guns at Archu? When she could dig up Ajit's past deeds even at the risk of ruining her daughter's life, why  doesnt she blast Manju ???? 

In fact Archu hasnt come in the way of a mother and son  ... She doesn't stop manav from meeting her  or giving her money. In spite of getting insulted on many occasions she has never discouraged him from going to meet his mother. 

I do pity Savita's condition.  She can easily swallow her hatred for Archu, let Manv come back and stay with them for the benefit of Sachu and the family.But she doesnt. She is so consumed by hatred  that she is burning her  bridges when in fact she should be mending fences. 

This has not been written as an Archu supporter or Savita hater. I do blast Archu whenever she acts stupid. But I feel Savita's anger is once again misdirected. 

(Sorry about the font size.

Edited by viram - 20 January 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSevershootingstar27bee5lunzanikitagmcTanyazDabulls23

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools,

I was bored out of mindWacko watching PR these days that I skipped few episodes.Ouch
After reading the Mahasangam episode I thought it was the crappiest episode.Sleepy But the crap did not stop there !!

Watched todays episode and came to read what your take was on it.Tongue

I am sick and tired of Manav's SAPNE-jaap Sleepy... Since ArMan's 2nd marriage, he is ranting the same thing over and over again .. Archana-ke-sapne SleepySleepy..Archana-ke-sapneSleepySleepySleepy
Guy! 1st earn a job to feed 2 waqt ki roti then think about SAPNE!!
BTW, I want to know what exactly are those Archana-ke-sapne ?? Can Balaji Telefilms FAX a copy of those Archana-ke-sapne? My dimaag was going vroom-vroom Wackohearing that in every episode and there you ask the same !!!?ShockedConfused

Since I missed few episodes, wanted to know if Batatawada had done the spermo-prasad daan to kudi-pujaban Question... but looks like Dharmesh-Madhuri's ding-dong Winkdid not happen! So, what exactly was he doing in Madhuri's hotel room whole-night during the Mahasangam day?! OuchRaam-Naam jaap?LOL

Looks like this spermo-prasad request is very contagious in the PR-land..now Varsha also wants the same daan from Decent Satish!Ermm I wonder when Savita will start making the same demand from Damo dear saying, "Uss DAAYAN ne mere 2-2 bete cheen liye hain, mujhe bhi ek bachcha chahiye abhi"!!Wink

The best part of your commentary : "For a brief moment they wondered if they shud advise them to LOCK DOORS BEFORE DOING IT but they decided it was pointless ."Party

About Savita thing - She is one of the most badly ping-pong'ed character. The actor who plays Savita, Usha Nadkarni, herself might not know coming into shootings if she is going to scream for the right reasons or wrong reasons each day!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viramlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

A moment's lapse and everyone in the dukaan ,especially Vaishu wud have seen a huge wet stain merging miraculously on the groin area of his pants ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The two K damads ......Dharmu and Satish r being harassed by women for making babies now .LOL

Gr8 commentary di Clap
I must do her SAPNE poore LOLLOL oh di LOLLOL Ya wat r archu's sapne btw can we knw dem ?
Sheesh!!!!!!! Yet another foolishgiri of arman and dey r on top of d votes LOLLOL
Ahaha! wat a hug! LOL What a silly reason to fight n den go to sasural finding him.Manav n archana r behaving childishly each passing day D'oh

Poor savita. There was a reason to hate her earlier wen d show began bt now i don't find any one such. I liked wat she said I m his aai i can tell wat i want to who is tat rasika to tell n this chamcha sasur doesnt leave any mouka to taunt her. In all this, she is d one who is alone. Must b feeling tat son is after bahu, pati toh pehle se hi chamcha hai; no one with me. Wat a horrible feeling for a mother.

There must b a serious request to bring back shravni. Arman r no longer knwing who sachu is!  I almost forgot hw he looksLOL Let shravani cum n take him back. Now everyone wld support her comeback LOL

Tiger was nice di. He actually gave a very good advice to buddhu bhags. no signs of worry LOL

Irritated of des batatawada track man!!!!!!!!! End it off with a dhamakedar sceneLOL pak raha hai abhi LOL Sick of seeing varsha,vaishali's annoying facesSleepy. Want my ATTA nowApprove

CVs plz show more of ATTA now n plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can we have sum real romance of ARMAN like sum saucy dailouges betn dem or archana buttoning up manav or manav man-handling her.Wat is this? I must do her sapne poore LOL n 4 a change hw abt archu asking abt manav's sapne? Her duty as a bahu n reminding him his as a son? n d promise given to shravani?

Edited by simplyshraddha - 21 January 2011 at 7:33am
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
g8 post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

Great Commentary Kools.  

Archu ,Ajit and Damo searching for Manav on the streets of Mumbai!!!! 

Totally hilarious. Dont they know how big  Mumbai is?Perhaps none of these characters leave the periphery of Dombivili. So one must assume that they can be tracked down easily.  Thankfully  Arhcu didn't sing the Pavitra   rishtaaaaaaa song while searching for him  like in the old movies when  the separated brothers  sing a family song to look for each other.!!!

Why is there only one shopping centre, one hotel  and one railway station ( one coach) for these PR characters??  Do madhuri and Vaishu hav to shop in the same  centre?? And Dharmu..what is he doing with Vasishu without preparing minutes of the Bangalore meeting(I suppose he will have to mention Orange shorts in it)

SO Madhuri has the Pagdi now!!  and she is waiting for Dharmu to wear it tonight/or afternoon.

I wish to differ from the views u expressed on Savita. I agree she is totally distraught and helpless..  I dont think Manav would ever refrain from helping his mother. Right now she must be en cashing Archu's necklace,!!!! Jokes apart Kools, there is a limit to the insults Savita can heap on Archu. Fine  let us assume ,she made a mistake by entering their lives.. So does it mean it has to be rubbed in at every opportunity that she is a Manhoos  Dayan etc etc.She does this not jsut outside her chawl but even in front of the K house.  At every point she is humiliated . WHy?Isnt  there a limit to one's patience?? Savita goes on harping that Archu has   taken away her son Sachin. But she herself knows who is behind all this and it is Manju.It was due to the consequences of her false complaint that Sachin died. Why does she still spare her whenever there is a party ?I have never seen her haul Manju up for this. Why always aim her guns at Archu? When she could dig up Ajit's past deeds even at the risk of ruining her daughter's life, why  doesnt she blast Manju ???? 

In fact Archu hasnt come in the way of a mother and son  ... She doesn't stop manav from meeting her  or giving her money. In spite of getting insulted on many occasions she has never discouraged him from going to meet his mother. 

I do pity Savita's condition.  She can easily swallow her hatred for Archu, let Manv come back and stay with them for the benefit of Sachu and the family.But she doesnt. She is so consumed by hatred  that she is burning her  bridges when in fact she should be mending fences. 

This has not been written as an Archu supporter or Savita hater. I do blast Archu whenever she acts stupid. But I feel Savita's anger is once again misdirected. 

(Sorry about the font size.

Sorry  guys ...............harpie , viram , and all who pmed me [ my inbox was FLOODED] yesterday we were snowed in and lost internet connectivity .

Darling viram ur contradictory views r most welcome [ I love contradictions .It always gives other perspectives but I wud want to respond to one comment in particular of urs ............}

Jokes apart Kools, there is a limit to the insults Savita can heap on Archu.

Darling viram ...........WHY ? Why shud there be a limit to the insults Savita can heap on Archu when the the entire other world has no limits and boundaries ..........and this includes her own maayka . I mean look at her sisters . The way they talk to her , snub her , show contempt , ridicule her ..........Archana takes it doesnt she ? She LOVES them and somehow her sisters dont have ANY boundaries set to insulting her . Neither does Manju . OMG the way Manju insults Archana , and the way Sulo or Archu set NO BOUNDARIES EVER to her is LEGENDARY . The way Vinod insulted Archana by ordering a SEARCH of her room ............it can never be ever erased , that insult . When these people have no boundaries , why shud SAvita have boundaries my dear ? At least she has lost a son ..........her daughter married a rapist , her earning son left the house and her sacrcastic unloving hubby taunts her full day doing bahu jaap for god knows what reason . Among all the characters in PR Savita is the only character who has valid reason to hate Archana ..............and viewers say she shud have boundaries , but what about the other characters incuding Archnas mom who dared to insult Archus feelings by slapping her husband in front of her eyes ?

Yea yea I know .........just coz other characters insult doesnt mean Savitas insults shud be justified ............KOOLS WHAT R U SAYING , KOOLS YEH KYA BAAT HUI will be the outrage .LOLLOLLOLLOL But darling , I cudnt resist . Evil Smile U know me and I HAD to point out a different perspective !

That said .........I agree with u . She shudnt be calling her Daayan .........this and that . I myself said that . I fully agree that her ire shud be directed rightfully at the MAIN VILLAIN ...Manju . I myself demanded that .

That said one more thing . Archna is insulted so much coz Archana doesnt mind it . She herself has set no boundaries for ANYONE .Be it her saas or be it her maayka . And in that whole horrid bunch in PR , at least her saas has some reasons , her maayka has NONE for their insults whatsoever .

Also , my sympathy to Savita goes coz her sons death was dismissed by the Karanjkars and they were perfectly ok with her other living son being put in jail ...they looked the other way .Savita has no reason whatsoever for loving Archana or her stupid family . Archana has to earn her love by NOW really proving herself ...........by being good mom to Sachu and a good bahu . That house has burnt in hell ever since she stepped in their lives . What she did in the 3 month stay she shud IDEALLY be doing now FROM AFAR ..........like giving cash to Damo , trying to banysit Sachu , this and that . When she becomes pregnant Savita will thaw totally .

As Far as that chamcha Damo goes I wonder about his Archu jap .I mean ..barring the 3 months that Archu stayed she hasnt even stayed there as a bahu to win his heart THIS MUCH but he does it since day one . Its puzzling . He has lost a son too and he shud be experiencing grief . Also he never defends Manav publicly and allows his wife to do the dirty work . She is loud , crass , misdirected in her anger , but infinitely more REAL and HUMAN compared to Chamcha Damo who preaches making faces and takes zero responsibility .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunzaanu rulz

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
#Koolsadhu: I love to read your "commentary" LOLBig smile, you must be a person with a lot of humor Wink. Keep it up Clap.

But yes, I feel Manav's mom is quite confused with herself, Confusion is often a fear-based activity Sometimes somewhere in us we can know the better decision, and could take that in seconds. But that requires self-trust. His mom seems to have many fears, and lack of self trust, due to which she is always in two minds, also very irritated.

In this way she is the one who looses the most. I just love Archana so much LOL, I know she is not very clever at times, but she is ordinary and best in that.

Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzakoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Koolsadhu: I love to read your "commentary" LOLBig smile, you must be a person with a lot of humor Wink. Keep it up Clap.

Thanks .Big smile Thats what I have been told but trust me recently I found that I had none at all and that I cudn't comprehend it when others displayed it . So refreshing to be told I have one .LOLLOL

Go to top