India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR (Page 10)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I am old fashioned . I can stand anything except forgetting responsibilities towards old parents for mashooka or wife .
A man has to learn to balance it out . What full day Archu ke Sapne Archu Ke Sapne . And telling saas who slapped u THRICE I dont wanna lose u .What a laugh .
Now everyone will welcome Shravnis return ..coz Sachu is a hindrance in ARMAN's love . He is unwanted now .LOL Just Like Archu came running on last day to say NOW I want Manav , divorce was a mistake .........Same way saying bye bye to Baby Sachu as he gets on plane and goes with mom will be easy now . With all the Karanjkars weeping in the background waving kerchiefs  and OOOAAAA music in background of course LOL
I honestly dont feel even a little bad when Varsha Vaishali insult Archana . She INVITES it . She has lost her own value and reduced the value of even her husband by constantly gushing over them inspite of being treated like GARBAGE .Imagine calling sisters hubbys shakal MANHOOS .Thats what Vaishu did .Omg I wudnt have seen my sisters face till I died if she had even said this behind my back and if I had heard it from third source .

Frankly speaking , had Archna been sensible she wud decide to cut out her spoilt sisters from her life and maintained contacts with that sensible Swati and nanand Vandita .They r good women who have consistently supported her . Vandu even went against her mom but stood by her Vahinis side . Archnas sisters , whom she loves so much r really horrid .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pallaiLuvSSevershermalunzaanu rulzharpkaur

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Yes , this is a daily show , things  change and so do the chaarcters...just in a matter of days ....

In fact Sushant was against the idea of weekly TRPs ...He said that because to keep up with the TRPs the characters go haywire ,heis absolutely  right ..At one time the whole story  was about sachu but after Sushant and Ankita getting all the best Jodi awards and all that , the creatives are only interested in showing Arman together .....
The rest of the channels are capatalising on the Sushant and Ankita Jodi so much ....so now Zee is also doing  it ..Too bad they are not showing the romance the way they should I thin kthey wan tto show it little by little ....

But I think they will keep sachu on the side , as a reserve ....to cause problems between the lead through savita ..How terrible , poor baby ...

And yes , Archu's sisters are horrid but again as I said , Archan will never be shown leaving them...Anything that is against the show doing well will not be shown ..
These  daily shows thrive on problems .....How can they show a normal life ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeverlunza

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
smhow manav & archu shd move bak 2 deshmukh house....savita aai lovez sachu..& if archu will love sachu liek her own son m sure savita aai will also liek archu....yar remember savita aai startd likin archu wen d whole divorce thing was goin on....savita aai loved archu untill dre was a misundrstnding abt manav gettin arrested...how come no1 told her about that....ajit was right there wen archu slaped dharmesh....she should undrstnd d fact dat if manav iz out of jail itz all bcuz of archu.

CVz keep creating new misundestandingz bt nt solving the old onez...

& i m also angry at archu 4 styll thinkin gud abt her sisterz even wen dey say ill stuff abt manav & i agree wit kool di wen she sayz i wud nvr see my sisterz face if i hear her sayin stuff abt my hubby...
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Have yo uever seen that show called  Bold and the Beautiful.....
the heroine Brooke Logan went through each and every man that was in the family .....
The hero Ridge , his father (  even had a child with him )  his brother ....you name it .....D'oh

I used to watch it before but left it ...few days ago I was going through channels and I glanced at it ..Brooke and Ridge were again about to get married , perhaps for the 8th time ...
That is a daily show for you .....what to do LOL

To be honest I wan tto see some good quality romance  in PR .....Like the SR ( I was very happy with it ) and once Manav gives Archu a kiss and soem other scenes that were good ....all this talk about poora karna sapna is boring ...they should  show romance .they both are so good looking , young and have  great chemistry ......Embarrassed

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 January 2011 at 7:16pm

enigma6LuvSSeverlunza

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

the heroine Brooke Logan went through each and every man that was in the family .....
The hero Ridge , his father (  even had a child with him )  his brother ....you name it .....D'oh

I used to watch it before but left it ...few days ago I was going through channels and I glanced at it ..Brooke and Ridge were again about to get married , perhaps for the 8th time ...
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hahahaha.....it takez mnthz b4 dey clear a misundrstndgz...bt wen it comez 2 happiness...it onli last 1-2 episodezLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Exactly ......
at one tiem everything was around some court case .that was to start  in a couple  of weeks but now , no one remembers the court case ...Not viable enough for the future track ....LOL

I think  these guys do proper feasability study on various differnt tracks and only stick to those that can make money ...return on investment ...
The ones which did not generate enough returns , just vanish in thin air ......no explanations given ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 January 2011 at 7:19pm

enigma6lunzaharpkaur

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

To be honest I wan tto see some good quality romance  in PR .....Like the SR ( I was very happy with it ) and once Manav gives Archu a kiss and soem other scenes that were good ....all this talk about poora karna sapna is boring ...they should  show romance .they both are so good looking , young and have  great chemistry ......Embarrassed

yar taniya di...archna never said a wrd abt sapne....i even said it b4 she doesnt want a flat or a BMW...she jst wana b with manav & dtz her onli sapna & shez livin it...yar archu nvr felt jealous of vaishu & varsh since dey r married into rich families & hve lotz of jewllriez & expensive sareez....she sayz "manav mujhe sirf aapka sath chahiye"....now wt does manav wants...she hve wt her both sisterz doesnt hve....dharmu iz more dan useless & varsha has ruinied evrytng by herself....rahi baat savita aai ki...she will be fine as well & i love savita aai cz she cnt tke a wrd against manav..

& seriously no1 even tlk abt d case....& how abt jaywant ...he tuk some loan frm d company.....how cm dharmu & satish hasnt noticed smtng liek dis......& also dat bhai guy jaywant has taken a money 4m..he gve him few dayz..how cm he never turn 2 beat d crap out of jaywantOuch

Edited by harpkaur - 20 January 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I
Now everyone will welcome Shravnis return ..coz Sachu is a hindrance in ARMAN's love . He is unwanted now .LOL Just Like Archu came running on last day to say NOW I want Manav , divorce was a mistake .........Same way saying bye bye to Baby Sachu as he gets on plane and goes with mom will be easy now . With all the Karanjkars weeping in the background waving kerchiefs  and OOOAAAA music in background of course LOL

Kool, it is not that .The  creatives of such shows don't mind hindrances at all..In fact they love them ...rukaawat in the love story is great ..It stretches their show .
There si no bigger hindrance in the Manav Archana love story than jaywant Rane ....
Bad is not something  that creatives are scared of  , they love bad , love good , love hindrances ...
what these guys are worried about is  the word  ' boring ' .

Tha tis why they avoid those tracks who they think might be boring to the show ..
They somehow think that at this moment the sachu track will make the show boring .As the show is douing extremely well in terms of revenue ,  they don't wan tto touch it too much ...

enigma6LuvSSeverlunza

Go to top