Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Polki_Zofi

How can the character Savita actually be in love with her son when she treats his only love like this? Whoever Archana is, she is his love, and if the mother would really love his son then she would surely understand and start behaving properly, because ultimately she will be the biggest loser if she fails to accept Archana.She will accept it when Archu becomes pregnant . She has accepted Archu before . But even that woman needs time , Archna has whimsically walked in and out of her life THREE times by now , I see no reason for her to LOVE her .

As for Archana's mother not actually the greatest supporter of Manav. I think it is normal as she would only be siding with him because of her daughter. She really does love her daughter and maintains a better head on her shoulders than Savita. She is not Manav's mother, and I really don't understand those who expect a mother in law to actually replace or take the role of a real mother. A real mother is irreplaceable and cannot be copied, as simple as that to me.My dear no one is telling Sulo to be Manavs MOther . But is she honestly a good Ma in law even ? She hasnt told her daughters that manju framed Manav nor did she take his side in the Waiter Episode . Everyone says Why Saviita kept quite etc ........just look at Sulochnas behaviour .

In the episodes that I saw, I only found Savita to be selfish, and the only time she realized her son's importance for the first time was when the bills were reaching the sky! I remember that episode clearly when she said she didn't need her son but looking at the bills her husband made her realize how her son would be able to share the burden. Only then she started taking desperate measures. While for Archana's family members, they have never looked at money when it came to their children's happiness. I haven't seen the show from the beggining (only after arriving in India and joining my sister in law to see her serials), but with all that I saw and understood, Archana's parents might not be the ideal ones but are better than any other parents in the show - while much better than Savita.😊When a person faces poverty , the bills do make a difference in thinking . It clearly shows that had she been rich , she cud have afforded luxury of ego , the fact is she isnt and cannot afford it .That makes it even more pitiable .Besides its not as simplistic as that , we see her defending Manav out of love for HIM not the BILLS . A complex character , but not as evil as she is made out to be is my only , only point !

This is just how I see it, ofcourse you may have a different opinion any timeπŸ˜‰.Alas ! I stand alone as usual .Reminds me of the time I defended Shravni .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Kools: You aren't alone dear, I agree with you. I may come up with a detailed analysis of my own soon. I admit what Savita is doing isn't right, but its all understandable. I really want Manav to understand his mother's state and ask Archu to support him and shower some love on Savita, convince and win her and later go home- this will raise both their characters I guess, and also show understanding between husband-wife.

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Kools: You aren't alone dear, I agree with you. I may come up with a detailed analysis of my own soon. I admit what Savita is doing isn't right, but its all understandable. I really want Manav to understand his mother's state and ask Archu to support him and shower some love on Savita and later go home- this will raise both their characters I guess, and also show understanding between husband-wife.

Precisely my point . πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kool i totally agree wid u abt savita and abt shravani..i agree savita's tongue gets the better of her most of the time and she says real mean things to archu bt the same and worse things are said to manav by the K family..i do not see how they are any better thn savita..and STILL manav decides to NOT go to his mother's bday widout archu while archu needs the minimal persuasion to go to varsha's party..savita has lost a hell lot more thn the Ks have ever lost due to the "pavitra rishta" tht ArMan share..the main crux of the problem is vinod and sulo's darling manju..till the time she is suitably punished by the "righteous" K family,savita comes out as a lot more honest personality thn thm..she liked and respected archu enugh during the 3 months stay to stand up for her..and how did archu repay her?by divorcing manav..still savita was fine till manav's jail saga..and rightly..and i dint find rushing out on his wedding day to say tht "i have realised how much we love each other" anything romantic..i found it flighty and foolish..ArMan fans probably will kill me for it bt their marriage track cud have been handled in tons of better ways..in the whole track,frankly shravani was the one who came shining forth..and savita's dialogue of "dekho aaj mera ghar kitna soona hai" literally was heart-wrenching..poor woman lost everything at one shot..why on earth shudnt she be bitter?evryone is not mahaan like our holy duo who enjoy being tortured..
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Di Nice commentary.. Hd been 2 banglore ..M in hurry.. Wanted 2 say one thing.. MANAV IS NT A KABAB MAIN HADDI😭😭
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swatrocks

Hey Di Nice commentary.. Hd been 2 banglore ..M in hurry.. Wanted 2 say one thing.. MANAV IS NT A KABAB MAIN HADDI😭😭

Hi Swati!!!

Kools, gin rahe ho na aap?😈 One more in my team!!! Say NO to ArJay, yehi hamara naara hai!πŸ˜ƒ 

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Hi Swati!!!

Kools, gin rahe ho na aap?😈 One more in my team!!! Say NO to ArJay, yehi hamara naara hai!πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

kool i totally agree wid u abt savita and abt shravani..i agree savita's tongue gets the better of her most of the time and she says real mean things to archu bt the same and worse things are said to manav by the K family..i do not see how they are any better thn savita..and STILL manav decides to NOT go to his mother's bday widout archu while archu needs the minimal persuasion to go to varsha's party..savita has lost a hell lot more thn the Ks have ever lost due to the "pavitra rishta" tht ArMan share..the main crux of the problem is vinod and sulo's darling manju..till the time she is suitably punished by the "righteous" K family,savita comes out as a lot more honest personality thn thm..she liked and respected archu enugh during the 3 months stay to stand up for her..and how did archu repay her?by divorcing manav..still savita was fine till manav's jail saga..and rightly..and i dint find rushing out on his wedding day to say tht "i have realised how much we love each other" anything romantic..i found it flighty and foolish..ArMan fans probably will kill me for it bt their marriage track cud have been handled in tons of better ways..in the whole track,frankly shravani was the one who came shining forth..and savita's dialogue of "dekho aaj mera ghar kitna soona hai" literally was heart-wrenching..poor woman lost everything at one shot..why on earth shudnt she be bitter?evryone is not mahaan like our holy duo who enjoy being tortured..

A big relief to know Im not alone . In my opinion ........currently in PR there r two real victims . Savita and Shravani . I was very against Savita earlier , trust me , I called her bogus and wat not . But the way the story proceeded , and the point where we have stopped and we view it in retrospct .........everything has changed . It really has .

People keep saying Archna is the best thing happened to Manav ............In real life , if a man was jailed twice due to the girls family , beaten up , suffered monetary loss ............no one wud ever say this . So the girl is pretty and good natured , SO WHAT . Loss is LOss , and loss of life is terrible . So is loss of izzat and money .

The real marraige of Archna has started NOW [ that is if she decides NOT to walk off AGAIN ] . Now is the time she shud prove herself .that she is the best thing to have happened to Manav .Just embracing him with doors open doesnt prove that .
nikitagmc thumbnail

Kools, you still believe Shravani is a victim? I don't. I think Sachu is the victim. I felt very angry on Shravani when she gave away her child- there was no need to give in to Savita- hundreds of options were there.

It was just another act of trying to be mahaan like Archu-Manav's divorce, I felt.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Kools, you still believe Shravani is a victim? I don't. I think Sachu is the victim. I felt very angry on Shravani when she gave away her child- there was no need to give in to Savita- hundreds of options were there.

It was just another act of trying to be mahaan like Archu-Manav's divorce, I felt.

Sachu is victim ..........but she is too . Uske life ka satyanash hua for no crime of hers . She lost Sachin , and everything ! It traces back to snake Manju who the Karanjkars harbour even  today .

I bet u niks , Sulo wont slap Dharmu . Its only Manav she targets .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago