Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pallai

i like this.. infact they dnt even show manav in vest even at home! god knows wat these 2 do with open door and plp prancing outside their door...

niki u have 1 hell of a imagination.. i wish Cv wld let india-forums members write one episode each .. then there wld armaan romance by u and tanya... archu-jay encounter by kools...πŸ˜†

That was a scene I wanted to put in my FF actually, but then I got some other ideas and so it is on hold. πŸ˜‰ I don't know why they don't show Manav sleeping in a vest, there is nothing weird in that, people do sleep in vests, and he is a mechanic too, and chawl people toh sometimes sit in vests outside their houses even.  Sushant has a nice glossy chest, he will look smoking hot in a vest πŸ˜‰

Hey PAllai I like your idea. We should actually start a thread like that. Everyone has to contribute one romantic scene- anything that they want to see- ArMan diaries, or something like that. Then if we don't like the romantic scenes in PR, we can read the ArMan diaries. Hows that?

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

That was a scene I wanted to put in my FF actually, but then I got some other ideas and so it is on hold. πŸ˜‰ I don't know why they don't show Manav sleeping in a vest, there is nothing weird in that, people do sleep in vests, and he is a mechanic too, and chawl people toh sometimes sit in vests outside their houses even.  Sushant has a nice glossy chest, he will look smoking hot in a vest πŸ˜‰

Hey PAllai I like your idea. We should actually start a thread like that. Everyone has to contribute one romantic scene- anything that they want to see- ArMan diaries, or something like that. Then if we don't like the romantic scenes in PR, we can read the ArMan diaries. Hows that?

sounds good.. though i am not as good as u guys in writing... but still would defo enjoy reading those.... !!
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

i like the sound of that. lets have each member write a romance scene.πŸ˜ƒ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Arre dewy , they WONT SHOW . People like me will have to be satisfied with the arm twisting I guess .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wonder when hes gonna twist it again .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

TDH can twist my arm any day 😳  Just wish he was born 25 yrs earliar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† TDH twisting Archu's hand had more passion than ULM...Romance between ArJay would have been fulltoo fatak kind πŸ˜†  Paisa vasul folks Tongue  Too bad ULM ban gaya kabab me haddi πŸ˜†

I am so bored watching this Maa beta romance scenes..Either Archu is feeding him or Crying nothing more...TMRW they might show her nursing him...Show some young adult newly weds romance CVs...We want to see some naughty sexy scenes...ULM and Airhead sexy bodies are wasted with those clothes that they were and open door scenes...🀒
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

TDH can twist my arm any day 😳  Just wish he was born 25 yrs earliar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† TDH twisting Archu's hand had more passion than ULM...Romance between ArJay would have been fulltoo fatak kind πŸ˜†  Paisa vasul folks Tongue  Too bad ULM ban gaya kabab me haddi πŸ˜†

I am so bored watching this Maa beta romance scenes..Either Archu is feeding him or Crying nothing more...TMRW they might show her nursing him...Show some young adult newly weds romance CVs...We want to see some naughty sexy scenes...ULM and Airhead sexy bodies are wasted with those clothes that they were and open door scenes...🀒

How I agree and each word echoes my sentiment .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Seriously , Manav is kabab mein haddiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg niks is going to do KOOL BHURTA for her dinner instead of BAINGAN BHURTA for saying this

The worst part is Varsha when Airhead looks so seriously at him wen he is making an attempt .It kind of throws cold water , that look
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How I agree and each word echoes my sentiment .πŸ‘ Seriously , Manav is kabab mein haddiπŸ˜† omg niks is going to do KOOL BHURTA for her dinner instead of BAINGAN BHURTA for saying this

The worst part is Varsha when Airhead looks so seriously at him wen he is making an attempt .It kind of throws cold water , that look

Manav kabab mein haddi- oh god!!😲

Kools you are lucky that I don't know how to cook!!! 😑And you're even luckier cos I've had my dinner.😑

What's with you people wanting arm twisting guys???πŸ˜• I toh would prefer a guy like Manav anyday- the cute always, passionate sometimes kinds. If Archu is cold, its not his fault na? But haan, I wouldn't sit and feed him like Archu. πŸ˜† Itni bhi buddhu nahi hun  main.πŸ˜‰

Jaywant is too rough, he's no gentleman- uff!!!

Dabulls23 thumbnail

How I agree and each word echoes my sentiment .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Seriously , Manav is kabab mein haddiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg niks is going to do KOOL BHURTA for her dinner instead of BAINGAN BHURTA for saying this

ULM has MSB and Archu gives him cold shower with those constant barsaat of  aansu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Not sure how many of those CS ULM will have to take b4 he can have those twins that he desires πŸ˜‰  Archu should go get her libido checked...They may love each other but chemistry is lacking. (Thanks to nimrod CVs)  by now they should have jumped on each other's bones yaar πŸ˜›πŸ˜³  Ofcourse behind the closed doors   πŸ˜‰ 

Niki is so cute and loyal Mannu supporter...she takes me so seriously and will respond...soon I will be bhurtaa too πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Niki if one of the partner is cold than the other one needs to jump start the act...Haven't they heard of coaxing and foreplay πŸ˜‰ 

So sad TDH character was ruined by CVs...There was so much potential in ArJay jodi...😭
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Jaywant is too rough, he's no gentleman- uff!!!

Ah but BAD BOYS rock . Ever read Gone with the Wind and the character of Rhet Butler and what scarlet tels him

U sir are no gentleman !

Such guys r interesting . Cute Cute kya karneka hai , Cute is a word for BABIES not MEN

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

ULM has MSB and Archu gives him cold shower with those constant barsaat of  aansu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Not sure how many of those CS ULM will have to take b4 he can have those twins that he desires πŸ˜‰  Archu should go get her libido checked...They may love each other but chemistry is lacking. (Thanks to nimrod CVs)  by now they should have jumped on each other's bones yaar πŸ˜›πŸ˜³  Ofcourse behind the closed doors   πŸ˜‰ 

Niki is so cute and loyal Mannu supporter...she takes me so seriously and will respond...soon I will be bhurtaa too πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

hahaha she is gonna roast two very old baingans on the gas toniteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†