Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Manav being main focus.. 😍 Tis I dont mind 😆
Tannu di I'm very surprised with the trp ratings of last week! 😲 Ppl like Dharmesh's bigamy track 🤣
Originally posted by dew_drop

Tannu di I'm very surprised with the trp ratings of last week! 😲 Ppl like Dharmesh's bigamy track 🤣

People like it MORE than the boring romance with open doors .  Without Dharmu my hero , my commentary wud be a big FLOP .
/
Dewy , Jay wud nEVER make an Edgar .He wud , however be a classic Heathcliff
Passion of ArMan under construction 😆

I know , I was shocked too .They are loving Dharmu and his  two babes ...
Honestly I did not expect that but as the verdict is out loud and clear , it has to be accepted ...
I am happy for the actor ....his  act of  trying his best to look evil in front of  saali Archana  and also trying to shuffle between Vashu and Madhuri has been succesful.Who says only hot looking actors  are liked in the show ...This guy has pulled it off very well.....👏
I agree he is apt as Heathcliff.
The scenerio wen Archu was engaged to Jay had some potential elements of Jay becoming Edgar though.
Hw r u doing di? all is well?
Yes the actor playing Dharmesh is doing fantastic job! And he's so popular now in tv! There r so many ads shown featuring him 😆

I agree he is apt as Heathcliff.
The scenerio wen Archu was engaged to Jay had some potential elements of Jay becoming Edgar though.
Hw r u doing di? all is well?

Yea all is well bhagwan ki krupa se .😆😆😆😆  Am riling Tanya and getting amused by her shocked expressions .😆😆😆😆 She is going to go away from the computer hating me . Oh well just 5 mins more and my son is taking over the PC😃
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
guys in the tamil version of PR currently the archana 2nd sister is staying with them but then in that she is a single mother and there are lots of other stuff like baby swap...currently bcos of her lot of misunderstanding between archana and selvam ( manav in tamil )
i am seeing PR track gng that way.. cos mostly nothing else is left for CVs to create tiff between armaan. but at least in the tamil version they had justified why vaishu cannot stay with varsha cos in tamil version varsha saas is not easy gng and taunted vaishu a lot for having baby out of wedlock...

We never got to see garage romance yaar. This is one of my grievances with PR. Manav the mechanic looking hot, maybe in a vest, after a hard day's work with all the other workers gone home and Archana looking angel like, comes and hugs him from the back silently, he gives a nice mischievous smile, turns back and hugs her tightly, and we can only see his back with Archu's arms wrapped tightly.. can you imagine..??😍

Originally posted by nikitagmc

We never got to see garage romance yaar. This is one of my grievances with PR. Manav the mechanic looking hot, maybe in a vest, after a hard day's work with all the other workers gone home and Archana looking angel like, comes and hugs him from the back silently, he gives a nice mischievous smile, turns back and hugs her tightly, and we can only see his back with Archu's arms wrapped tightly.. can you imagine..??😍

i like this.. infact they dnt even show manav in vest even at home! god knows wat these 2 do with open door and plp prancing outside their door...

niki u have 1 hell of a imagination.. i wish Cv wld let india-forums members write one episode each .. then there wld armaan romance by u and tanya... archu-jay encounter by kools...😆