Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
You know Uma what I would like to see corrected in the characters of Arman ..

Manav ... I want  him to take a hard stand against getting  abused . I want him to say to his wife , I will not stand anyone  insulting me and neither will you . Instead of telling her ' tolerating abuse is our strength and as long as we can take it , we will be all right ' .
And of course if anyone is geninely sorry  then most definitely do not hold grudges ..Grudges are bad news ....
But he should tell his wife ...
 We Will not take abuse from your sisters ,Manju  , Rasika or even  my mother ...Period .😳

Archana .....I want her to start working ..That is one thing I do not like about her at all..Somehow convince Manav in a sensible way and also stop  taking abuse ..
Also I wan ther to stop putting Jaywan tdown so bad , maybe say sorry for the way she initially behaved with him and his family .I am very scared of that guy .He can cause too much damage and I think he is getting very very frustrated and angry with the way she is tackling him ....😲

I want Arman to romance nicely ....doors closed ....😳

Archu wear little more make up ....

Other than that I am happy ..Show is doing well and I don't have any other major complain as long as it is doing well..If it goes down then I guess come up with another track .😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Kool Di. Nice commentary again and enjoyed reading about Dharmu again.πŸ˜ƒ.U rock with Dharmu's comments these days.πŸ‘

I too felt manav search hunt unnecessary and funny. Oh god! why cant he return back late and then their makeup was shown(what was the need to search whole city as if mumbai is a small one).

ok,archu cant contact him as he didn' t took phone,but he also didn't inform her as he didn't have phone.Cant he phoned her from a telephone outside.

Di,I was so trying to leave all in sensibilities shown aside and to take ARMAN's side and enjoy what is shown.But it is going too far that feeling quit bored these days and not interested in taking anyone's side.

Actually CV's are butchering My ARMAN altogether.😭. None of their character matches to the one which attracts me and urges me to see in the beginningπŸ˜’.previously to show one high,others was butchered but now both.. other characters might be white or grey or black.I dont mind them.Savita was also at fault.But as a viewer I didn't expect her to change all of a sudden.I was in for the leads.so I want ARMAN to behave sensibly and rightly.

Story was not moving ahead as if there is no story left after their reunion.There were so many tracks possible.But they are showing same track,archu being abused by savita,manav getting abused by K's and now one more thing added(manav saying I want to fulfil archu's dream like a parrot and archu asusual manav,manav).

Oh,why cant some constructive be shown. As archu thinking of ways to make their life better and trying to win sav's heart again.And manav behaving professionally well and taking care of his family which includes both archu,his parents and sachu well.why cant that happy family (Both ARMAN working,spending time with sachu,Sav,damo,ARMAN having their own kid) with normal hindrances(like jaywant,court case) be shown.I wish to see problem from outside like court case ,especially Jay and not Sav Vs archu.

We need ARMAN romance but not the way they shown. Need Love along with sensibility.

Di,I tried to write a normal post,But it came out as a frustration. That too the track ahead😑,if it is manav doing well,steps taken by ARMAN to be with their family then ok.But see ,it is vaishali at ARMAN's house.oh god what is the need.She can be at her Maayka. when she is not at a place lik e varsha's where it is ok(affordable),then Y at ARMAN's when they are already fighting hard to make their lives.

Till vaishali recovers from(two days or a week) then ok.But this futuretrack.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Even I felt bad on seeing archu getting abuses. why not differences be solved and atlast they are one family.So why not happiness prevail by sav letting go of her hatred a little bit.

But then when I read your post of archu and manav taking abuses, yes you are correct.First archu as to stop the insults from her sisters.Its too much.And atleast once ARMAN should feel for the insults they are taking ,should try to avoid it and do something to ensure that it doesn't happen next time. Hereafter I dont want them to stand mum,crying,making a hard face and taking as much insults as they can.

Very beautiful , sensible post . Not at all frustrated or anything . Especially the one para I underlined ......I so agree to it .
I too want all those you have mentioned Tanya di. 😊
Thanks Kool di.😊.

I wish to see such things but dont know,what these Cv's have in store for us.
Originally posted by umayal

Thanks Kool di.😊.

I wish to see such things but dont know,what these Cv's have in store for us.

They r showing all stupid things like taking Vaishus responsibility etc ........mark my words they will butcher ARMAN just the way they butchered them after divorce by showing them flirtuing when Manav was still engaged to Shravni . THese CVS , umi , have no akkal
Kool, the Vaishali track will indeed be stupid .Before the policy was to show Archana as the mahaan devi .Now because of his rising popularity Sushant is the main Star and now they wan tto show him as the mahaan devta ...
 They don't think normal people  can generate revenue ....πŸ˜•

The Cvs did go wrong with the divorce and also with the concept of Pavitra Rishta ....the result was there in the TRPs ...there was a sharp dip ..From 7.2 to something  like 2.8 or something  like that , soon after the divorce...

Right now the TRPs are again very  high ....Eventhough I hate seeing Manav  abused ( I am also constantly complaining against it ) from Manju and the V sisters and Archana getting abused from Savita  , unfortunately I don't think the tracks are going to change  as of now ....
The only thing that makes the writers change the direction of the story is the change in the TRPs of the show ....

They keep the characters  who are interesting people and those who are not that interesting to people are kept away .....

But I am sure one by one every track will get a chance ...It is just a matter of when will the majority gets bored with the current situation ....

I really  want  the Manav Jaywant clash to come but it has been 10 days and there is no sign of Jaywant and people are just happy with all that was going on so I will just have to wait patiently when jaywant will get his turn ...

What to do ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
But one thing for sure ....more than anything else , I love Ankita Lokhande and Sushant  Rajput and I always want  their show  to be in top 5 and them doing very well for themselves .... Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
guys am going to my pot luck party ..........the moms whose kids acted in the dance and skit have organised it to treat the kids for doing a really good job ............Am taking green masala pulao . Hahaha I mentioned this in in other thread , ciao . The kids desrve a treat for all those hard practices
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

guys am going to my pot luck party ..........the moms whose kids acted in the dance and skit have organised it to treat the kids for doing a really good job ............Am taking green masala pulao . Hahaha I mentioned this in in other thread , ciao . The kids desrve a treat for all those hard practices

thats great..have fun...πŸ˜‰

Lately I have observed Archu is not wearing any eye makeup (Liner or mascara) which makes her look really pale and small eyed...Wish they would put some nice eye liner to bring her eyes out more..