Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@nikita:i also forgotton sachin,cause he is hrdly shown. i wld hav called manav a bad uncle for dat. i called manav a bad son cause he is trying to mend tings betwen archu and her fly and is not bthered abt his parents.i prefer vinod a better son cause wen he left d house he used to cum to meet his parents along wid his kids,here manav doesnt hav an hr to spend wid his parents.manav knows his house used to run from his money,karanjkar can survive widoout vinod income cause archu fther get pension but wat abt manav parents.is he waiting for d day wen his parents ask him for money.
giving gifts is not an issue,but its necessary to fulfil basic needs of ur parents first.his attention is totally diverteed towrds  archu, he doesnt even cre thoda for his parents tat sucks.d cvs r giving wrong pictureupto now,just hope u r right and manav focuses on his parents too.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 d commentary kool di..sorry m late 2dai....i wz sayin d exact same thing abt Sapne...yar archu never said a wrd abt her sapne...she never complainz...shez happi in wtever she hve..her onli sapna iz 2 b with manav...her 2nd sapna wud b 2 b acceptd by savita aai....she nvr say anythng abt bein poor while her sisterz r married into rich familiez....

& savita aai iz vry lonely :( i feel sorry 4 her
Edited by harpkaur - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sherma

@nikita:i also forgotton sachin,cause he is hrdly shown. i wld hav called manav a bad uncle for dat. i called manav a bad son cause he is trying to mend tings betwen archu and her fly and is not bthered abt his parents.i prefer vinod a better son cause wen he left d house he used to cum to meet his parents along wid his kids,here manav doesnt hav an hr to spend wid his parents.manav knows his house used to run from his money,karanjkar can survive widoout vinod income cause archu fther get pension but wat abt manav parents.is he waiting for d day wen his parents ask him for money.

giving gifts is not an issue,but its necessary to fulfil basic needs of ur parents first.his attention is totally diverteed towrds  archu, he doesnt even cre thoda for his parents tat sucks.d cvs r giving wrong pictureupto now,just hope u r right and manav focuses on his parents too.

I think it is unfair to call him a bad son cos of what we have been shown in two months or so, in comparison with what has been shown about Manav in the 31 years of his life. He is trying to mend things as but he has his own limitations. I'm not absolving him of everything, but I'm saying that such extreme hatred is not fair.

Vinod is not a perfect son too. He left his family for Manju, he did not offer any financial aid to his parents. Archu's father HAD NO PENSION (we were shown that there was some court case going on regarding the pension issue) when Manju mistreated his Aai, he came back, and now he blatantly takes his wife's side. When Manav-Archu came home, he was rude to his parents and did not care about Archu's illness at all, rather kept ranting on and on and supporting Manju. He kept treating his Aai badly, separated the grihasthi, did not pay for his parents, emotionally hurt his Aai by not accepting the food she cooked etc. despite knowing very well that his father is a heart patient and his Aai also gets attacks, till date he has not apologized to Archana Manav or controlled his evil wife- on what basis are you saying he is a better son that Manav? Just bcos he lives with his parents or used to meet them earlier?

Sorry, I don't believe Vinod is a better son than Manav and Manav is a bad son. Vinod is a good son, but he has made his fair share of mistakes too.

And where are Savita-Damo suffering from basic necessities? The house is with them, Savita used to handle all the money, Damo does theatre on and off (we were shown this many times, in fact he said also to Savita that he will do something), in fact it is ArMan who are in a much worse state than them- they have to pay rent, get household Rashan, pay bills and manage all the household expenses in whatever little salary Manav is getting- and that too, he has got a job just recently.

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate to say this but Manav currently SUCKS at being a son . He has turned into a lallu , a joru ka gulam , doing Archana Archana .
He is a man with serious responsibilities .Cvs shud not go overboard in portraying him as a lover this way ...they r butchering his character AGAIN .
Already anger is building up against Manav for neglecting his old parents , not taking financial responsibility and not looking after little Sachu ADEQUATELY ENUF .
Saying little Sachus own mom only doesnt look after him , doesnt absolve ARMAN of their grievous injustice . Currently Shravani is nowhere in the picture , she has been thrown out of the story by sending her to US to fulfil the demand of ARMAN fans who went hoarse saying WE ONLY WANT ARMAN , DOWN WITH SHRAVANI in their shravani hate club . So now why bring this point up . If story is featuring ARMAN , speak of ARMAN na .U guys only wanted to see ONLY ARMAN minus SHRAVANI , so what r ur great ARMAN doing , huh ?
This Archana was pulling him in her arms and what not , now where is she ?Does she give him only one thought ?No , she only gives her infernal sisters thoughts . Extremely snobbish spoilt women who only shop whole day and in their free time insult Manav and make fun of his poverty and say they r better than him coz they r richer . Vaishu's life and Varshus life is more important than little Sachus life ........since when ? That little guy s life is just starting .........these bitchy women r grown up and can very well handle their own problems .
Did Manav have any shame handing all thousand rupees to only Archana ? Why didnt he go home with five hundred rupees and give it to Damo if Savita refuses to take it due to ego ? There r ways and ways to fulfil responsibilities .
Manav and Savita had a special relation .Why is it that one special relation shud displace the other ? His relation with Archu is unique but seperate from his relation with his mom shud be the story .
He understood his crass , loud mom .He understood where she came from .His sainted Dad , however preachy he may be in his talks has been immensely irresponsible and its that woman who pulled the family thru with Manavs help . So how does Manav change to THIS extent ?
If he can forgive hundreds of terrible insults of the Karanjkars .........right from getting him beaten up in jail to framing him for robbery , why not understand his mom and make more efforts in bridging the gap there ?Arre why r u telling Sulochna that heaven lies at her feet and that he doesnt wanna lose HER ?Shame on u Manav !
Uncaring about even her daughters future in the Lokhande family and the fact that Sudhra hua Ajit wud be hurt , Savita defended Manav . She defended him even on the day he was being framed fr robbery by manju and Jay jodi . Why ? blood is always thicker than water . Always . Why mind her bakbak so much ? What did she say to Damo today ..........I will call him any damned thing , he is MY SON .But who r others to call him that ?
Thats the blind love of a mother for u . What Archu Manav r doing is a veritable SIN .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
See I know this hurts Manav fans but its when extremeties r shown thats when  comparisons become inevitable . Ajit is anyday currently being more responsible than Manav . He is loving his wife but not exactly fawning on his wifes family like Manav is doing , he went and got his mom back from Manjus flat ....he cud easily have enjoyed the romance , and he fulfils all financial responsibilities .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
To show ArMan together and ULM romantic or totally for Archu he has taken 180% degree turn from who used to be..

Why does it have to be either or??

Zimmedari of Ds and Shrav to now only Archu and her sapne?

She has not told any sapney to ULM...What sapney is he talking abt?  Are these his own created ones just like Zimmedaari was his own created problem?

He can take a neutral ground and help parents while taking care of Archu...He has to remember he still has a family while being married to Archu..Just b/c Savita threw them out does not mean his responsibility stops....They both have forgotten Sachu completely..

I do understand that Savita needs to chill and accept Archu but is ULM or Damo making it any easier on Savita by constantly rubbing Holy Archu as a better person than Savita in Savita's face   No way to mend this relationship IMHO...

The Man ULM has turn into I do not like...He is acting extreme opposite to how he was but even worst IMHO...Sorry ArMan fans...CVs have ruined the whole darn show...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harpkaur

thnx 4 d commentary kool di..sorry m late 2dai....i wz sayin d exact same thing abt Sapne...yar archu never said a wrd abt her sapne...she never complainz...shez happi in wtever she hve..her onli sapna iz 2 b with manav...her 2nd sapna wud b 2 b acceptd by savita aai....she nvr say anythng abt bein poor while her sisterz r married into rich familiez....

& savita aai iz vry lonely :( i feel sorry 4 her

There ur harpie I was wondering where u were !😊😊😊😊
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kools, I agree with everything. I agree that right now Manav is not able to handle his responsibilities of a son well.

But does that mean everyone should say he is a bad son, or that vinod is a better son than him? Isn't Manav trying from his end too- even if it is not enough according to you all? Ek baar uski condition, uski situation bhi to dekho?

Plus is it not somewhere Savita's responsibilty also to mend relations and help her struggling son, who is taking up multiple jobs? She isn't doing anything!! 

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
She has not told any sapney to ULM...What sapney is he talking abt?  Are these his own created ones just like Zimmedaari was his own created problems

Very well said ..
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@nikita: if vinod tries to control manju or get her out of d house our mahan atma arhu will stop him,u remember d time wen he left her and came bck archu took ruchi and ounni dere. manju is so evil cause she was not punished cause of archu and sulochana.vinod had personal grudges against manav wen u dislike sum1 and sunbody strt saying sum bad tings abt him u too join and enjoy bitching abt him,(atleast i do). but i still hate him for wat he did.he took a different grihasti cause he dint like archu amanv cuming dere not cause of sum fight between his parents and manju.i dont hate manav,i wtch d show only for him so feel disappointed wid d chracter.ant abt attack and aayi illness so archu shld get d most pathetic daughter of d year cause she was sumwat responsible for d attack.i am tlking abt being son not bther or human. MANAV is declared a better human demn anybody in d show for years.i am noy saying vinod is better son cause he is stying wid his parents and manav bad son cause he isnt.
okay,let d salary cum. i mean v r arguing so much for tat stupid salary wich is neither mine nor urs.
fine just cut it short u declar manav a gud son,i will declare him as a better human. i am just disappointed by d chracter,even if today wen he was tlking to ajit and he wld removed his parents name dat hav to send monet dere too d chrcter wld hav redeemed,but he is like archu dream etc..........