Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 20 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Kools reporting from base :  Search Hunt for Manav in PR

Holy Archu phoned her aides ........Wise Ajit and Decent Satish to ask about the whereabouts of Bhags . He has left without telling me , she wept and told a concerned Ajit who was standing alone on some godforsaken construction site to get away from the two aged fighter cock women in his house ...his bitchy mom and gutter fighter saas . Not to mention , his goat wife who bleated from time to time .

Then Holy Archu went to Savita's chawl to find Bhags . Savita met her downstairs .......she was going with a bucket to the common tap .
Bhags is missing cried Holy Archu , gasping . He fought with me and left me .
Savita lost her temper . Am not surprised , she told Holy Archu bitterly What else can happen when he is married to a gal like YOU . Only Satyanash can happen . I mean , look at the complications in his life after u came into it .
Holy Archu wept at the truth in her words .😆😆😆
Yea , went on Savita angrily . First u ATE my son Sachin , now u made my Bhags RUN AWAY . U R EKDUM BAKWAS GIRL . Infact ur a girl who takes sons away from their mother .
Holy Archu wept more and more . She didn't mind it a bit so long as SAvita was TALKING to her .
My Stupid Beta and Devta Pati ADORE U for some godforsaken reason known only to THEM . The only thing that remains is INSTALLING U IN A SHRINE .😆😆😆😆😆😆

Ur a DAAYAN . Savita went on , bugged by her weeping face . Just as u made me suffer for the seperation of my sons So shall u suffer and in DOUBLE the amount .

Holy Archu looked stricken at that curse . Just then Damo intervened and started blasting his wife .

Ur curse will have NO EFFECT he told Savita like a wizened seer . Bhags will , at the end of the day come back to Holy Archu , my most favorite bahu only . He didn't come back to you .......Thats ur HAAR , ur DEFEAT . Holy Archu has WON .U have LOST . Hahaha . Bhags actions of NOT coming back to u SPEAK A LOT . In fact , all his actions speak a LOT . Running away from mandap by telling only Shravani but not Girish , hiding the fact that he was WAITER , loving Slapochana uncontrollably although she has slapped him resoundingly not once but THRICE , not waiting for even two minutes on your birthday with u , taking zero interest in baby Sachu , bootlicking his sasural but being indifferent to his own family , giving all thousand rupees to Holy Archu but not giving five hundred here for our Kharcha , daana Pani .......all SPEAK A LOT . So accept ur HAAR , vile woman and be quiet .

Vile Savita looked flabbergasted at this .

Yea , went on Damodar , seeing that she was punctured . HAARI HUI AURAT ! Infact , ur not an AURAT at all .

The chawl people listened , shocked . They had genuinely thought Savita was a woman due to the saris she wore .Is he implying that she is a ...er ...a EUNUCH ? they wondered with a stifled gasp . Surely not ?ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē But what about Manav , Sachin and Vandita ? Surely they r not secretly ADOPTED ?

And Damodar told his Holy bahu who was on a winning spree CHALO BETI . Lets search for BHAGS . And he left his loser wife who had lost to lick her wounds and went off .

My comments :

1] Is Manav a kid to organise a big search hunt for him for a measly argument ? I mean look at the fights of Satish Varsha .......and look at the silly argument of ARMAN . Is Manav's character as irrational as Varsha's to commit suicide after a small tiff ? Wasn't Archu overreacting to show she was some prem deewani ?

2] Wasn't there any grain of truth in what Savita said ? I am not talking of the daayan part etc , she is wrong there .But hasn't she lost both her sons since Archana came in her life ? I ask IN EFFECT , Not the HOWS . Is she supposed to be thrilled and happy when the girl who took away her only alive earning son from her comes running there to tell her even HE IS LOST AND I DUNNO WHERE ? Can the CVs show a moms POV here ?

3] How is RUBBING in Savitas face that this is her HAAR , gonna help the situation ? Will that help her to like Archu or will it make her hate her more ?Why shud she love Archu anyway ......just yesterday she witnessed yet one more time Archus maayka insulting her son like a dog and Archu all decked up and attending their party .Savita is supposed to LOVE this girl , is it ?Why ? Am puzzled .

4] We all know Damodar is a very good Sasur . Infact I wud go as far as to describe him as a CHAMCHA sasur . Who realises his wife is old now and of no use so better to butter the bahu who will now be holding the reins . So why doesn't Damo leave Savita and go to live in ARMAN's chawl ? He is a good sasur but a vicious pati . He leaves no opportunity to run his wife down in front of his bahu and its hateful . The woman LOST A SON due to the great Karanjkars . Those great Karanjkars r still treating Manav like a goddamned kutta . Those great Karanjkars didnt defend him in the party when he was being insulted but told him privately in the train WE R WITH U ...how convenient .Those great Karanjkars havent returned his money .Those great Karanjkars r loved boundlessly by Archana and now even Manav who drinks water from her palm . He ignores their mistakes and chides his mom in public all the time , NEVER THEM , mind u . Damodar had told Savita u leave the house on the day she denied Archu entry in the house in front of Archna ......and today he told in front of Archna Ur a HAARI HUI AURAT . How great is this ? Whatever she is , she loves her sons deeply and has seen one DIE .Death is not dismissable compared to faaltu romance !

Have we seen Manav giving five hundred to Archna and coming over and giving five hundred to his parents since they r aged ?no we see him giving HER all the money .

Have we seen Archna even bothering about Sachu whom once upon a time she was grabbing in trains from Shravnis arms to become a MAA ? I guess all that was only till Shravni was there in the picture and an attempt to somehow gain emotional control.

What i see is they have set up a kholi , perpetually left open , for their romance and they run to her maayka for solving their incessant stupid problems and getting insulted for the sake of rishta nibhana.  Gimme one good reason why Savita shud LOVE Archana . Today she is without her sons only due to her .......its not her nature that has made Manav go away . Manav was FINE with her nature till Archna walked in his life , he was used to it .This may sound harsh and many may not agree with me , but this is what I see . Archna may be a very good person personally but she is also a very foolish girl who brought many complications in the Deshmukh life with her idiotic decision making right from going off with Sulo without hearing Manavs side of the story to the point she came running in Shravnis mandap saying NOW I WANNA MARRY MANAV THE DIVORCE WAS A MISTAKE .Huh !

Decent Satish asked Batatawada about his BANGALORE TRIP . Little did he know that Batatawada had been right up in Thanee Hotel , over his head , having a go on the Kudi's ovulation day .

Where is the file having the minutes of the Bangalore meeting ?Decent Satish asked .

Fiile ? FILE ? Batatawada sweated . Its THERE ! he said , pointing to some files on a shelf , deciding to stick to STOUT LYING as a defence strategy .

Decent Satish , poor darling , unaware of all this , rummaged thru the files .

Its Rite there ! Look properly ! Lied Chaalu Batatawada convincingly . I put it rite THERE !

Just then his phone rang .It was the dratted Kudi .

I am worried about u she cooed , trying to put him in a good mood for the evening that was to follow so she cud put him in operative mode AGAIN . R u ok darling ?

Batatawada swore silently . These women he thought darkly , These infernal bðŸĪŽs . Hounding a man and demanding the SAME thing over and over and over again . The world wud be such a SAFE place without them . Here I am , handling Decent Satish frantically and here she is , phoning in two two minutes . Ek minute also she doesn't leave me .

TUM DO MINUTE CHUP NAHI BAITH SAKTI KYA he yelled in a minute of panic .

Decent Satish heard , surprised . He raised his eyebrows .

ITS THE POONA OFFICE STAFF stammered Batatawada . They r so USELESS I tell u .

There is NO FILE Decent Satish pointed out .

Isn't there ? Asked Batatawada nonchalantly . It must be somewhere else then ! he added brightly . Yea , THAT must be it ! Don't u worry Decent Satish , I will find it .

Poor Decent Satish went away , royally conned . Batatawada then phoned the shocked Kudi and apologised for screaming earlier and told her his plans of sneakily forging a FALSE FILE WITH NON EXISTENT BANGALORE MEETING MINUTES .😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 The unhappy Kudi wondered if this meant she wasn't getting any this night . She had been rather looking forward to the TURBAN .

Bhags sat on a road divider and then on railway tracks with only one thought in his mind .........I MUST FULFIL HOLY ARCHU"S SAPNE . Then he decided to ask her MAAFI for walking out on her . Holy Archu is so good and I have treated her badly he said to himself and ran to his chawl room which was btw OPEN not locked although no one was there . Wise Ajit came there and scolded him a little .

Where the hell were u , we were WORRIED about u , Holy Archu has gone NUTS trying to find u  he said .

I must Do HER SAPNE POORE said Bhags like a parrot . I MUST fulfil her dreams .

GAREEB people musn't SEE SAPNE said Wise Ajit philosophically . He was tired , hunting this man down all over Dombivli .

But I WANT to said Bhags stubbornly . They r not MY sapne . U see they r HOLY ARCHU"S SAPNE .

Doing that dratted Waiter job won't fulfil them said Wise Ajit and gave him some very good advice.U gotta start something on ur OWN . THen U may be able to reach OONCHAAI of the RICH .

Bhags agreed with FIRE in his eyes and extremely taut nostrils and jaw .

Just then Holy Archu and sasur Damo came there .Holy Archu ran and flung herself in Bhags arms , weeping profusely .

I will Nevver nevver nevver say I wanna do job again she sobbed .

And I will nevver nevver nevver get angry on u again said Bhags hugging her tight . Forgive me Holy Archu .Gimme a chance to do ur SAPNE POORE .

Wise Ajit and Sasur Damo watched this milan with amusement and left the couple alone . For a brief moment they wondered if they shud advise them to LOCK DOORS BEFORE DOING IT but they decided it was pointless .

Holy Archu and Bhags did not even offer them chai for making them leave their work and run all over Mumbai for their silly problems . That was the least they cud have done but u see guys this is ARMAN ROMANCE .😃😃😃😃😃😃

Come to think of it , am curious . Exactly WHAT r Holy Archu's SAPNE ? Does she even have ANY ?

Batatawada was shopping with Vaishu YET AGAIN in the same mall and dukaan . Vaishu it seems has no other work , all she does is shop shop and shop , using his credit card . Coincidentally , the silly Kudi was also there , shopping in the same dukaan with Varun , who looks incredibly healthy for a child wanting bone marrow , inspite of the fact that he has this habit of breaking costly artifacts that she cannot afford .

Papa , Papa ! said the dratted annoying child much to Batatawada's shock and put his hands around his amply plump waist .

Batatawada heroically HELD IT just in time . A moment's lapse and everyone in the dukaan , especially Vaishu wud have seen a huge wet stain merging miraculously on the groin area of his pants and he wud have had a hard time explaining that it was due to the sheer joy he experienced when kids of strangers hugged him and MISTAKENLY called him Daddy .😈

We r yet to see how dear old Batatawada gets away with THIS ONE . I have full confidence in his crafty abilities .

Oh yea . Did I tell u Whimsical Varsha was hounding Decent Satish for making Babies in the bedroom ? ITS PART OF MY NEW ZINDAGI PLAN she told him brightly . I WANT BABIES NOW . I have got EHSAAS that they r ZINDAGI"S BIGGEST KHUSHI .So finish ur work and COME NA Decent Satish ! she said , yawning in her silk purple nightie .

Poor Decent Satish wondered how to handle her this time . The two K damads ......Dharmu and Satish r being harassed by women for making babies now .😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Kools signing for the day . Pelt me with tomatoes for seeing Savitas POV oh forum friends ! Yea , Yea , I know u guys HATE her .Still I took it .Someone HAS TO .😈 All contrary opinions welcome . Love ya , CIAO .😃😃😃😃

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kool , like i mentioned in SOTD .. I get pis*ed when they show people searching for someone by walking on the city streets ..
I mean , what does mumbai comprise of ? a couple of streets ?
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just luv ur part abt satish and dharmu,dey r actually being harrassed by deir babes to mke babies.
i totally agree wid savita and archu part. she is actually right on hating archu. and manav is such a let down dese days, agreed he is in luv wid archu but wat abt his parents, he wants to fulfil archu sapna wich is a question mark but is not even bthered abt his parents. RIDIDCULOUS.i wil prefer vinod mre den manav as son.damodar ,cv pls kill dis character or just change d chracter or put him to coma. as predicted he wont mind people giving him his blood family gaalis but cant listen a wrd against archu wich is kind of truth
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kools i am 100% with you on savita.. the problem with her is she actually has no one to call her own...
manav is with archu now, damo never supported her, sachin is gone, vandu is married and little sachu is too young to understand her pain.. 

i think damo was way out of line to shout at her in front of his bahu and especially say thing like u are  a loser and failure. as far as i see it.. savita is defo a better mother than damodar as a father.. between them i would pick savita any day.. atleast she can be trusted to support u. damo can only talk that too only to savita.. 

btw i didnt see him apologizing to ajit for yesterday even though he blasted savita that we are ladki wala and so and so..
did he do his duty of being vandu's father and had a talk with is son-in-law and appreciate him for changing and tell him that he trusts him with his daughter. i think if damo supports savita she will surely turn better .she just didnt have a enough opportunities
pallai thumbnail
btw when manav left archu alone in that kohli.. sulo and mano took offense.. today archu comes and tells savita that ur son is not to be found after we had a fight.. wat is she supposed to take aarti of archu??

@lunza u are so right.. is this is way to search for some one in mumbai ?... at least if they went to the usual places manav frequents like a restaurant or temple it wld be more believable... 
lunza thumbnail
actually , even when savita had the entire family with her - damo , kaka , and all her three children , manav was the one who understood her the most .. thats what i felt , going by the initial few months of PR...
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lunza

actually , even when savita had the entire family with her - damo , kaka , and all her three children , manav was the one who understood her the most .. thats what i felt , going by the initial few months of PR...

manav was d only one who understood her,and now he is not wid her cause of archu.i sympathise savita a lot,for getting married to a man like damodar,and having a son like manav.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey kool..i actually agree wid u abt savita..yes,hurling abuses at archu dsnt make her look good bt the woman HAS lost everything..and yes i do think ArMan are supremely selfish regarding the deshmukhs..neither of thm have cared to bother abt how tht house is running or abt sachu for whom their mamtaa was overflowing a few months back..and i found the running all over the place hunting for manav OTT..seriously,u had a fight,he went out to cool off..tht IS how sum people handle it..y go hysterical over it as if he is sum borderline personality guy who wud slash his wrist over this?
as far as varsha is concerned,sumhow i do feel sorry for her inspite the fact tht she is a major bitch now in the show..see,i believe in woman's choice..yes,she shud have at the very least told satish what she was doing bt finally it IS her decision..i think if she had had the baby she wud have been a lousy mother and screwed tht kid up..atleast now she genuinely WANTS to have the kid..unless its a stupid whim or hobby she is planning to pick up since she is not working AGAIN..there are so many loopholes in her character i dnt know what to think of her..
lunza thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

manav was d only one who understood her,and now he is not wid her cause of archu.i sympathise savita a lot,for getting married to a man like damodar,and having a son like manav.

sherma .. i agree about damodar , he has failed as a father and a husband ...
but manav  ,  i know he has been .. uh.. coming up short of late , and I hope the CVs do something about it soon .. but he has been a good son ..
pallai thumbnail
@anu
i too feel sorry for varsha that she got punished in such a big way.. manju has done far more bigger crimes and is still doing so.. may be some big poetic justice is on the way for manju...
i think that varsha-satish should adopt a orphan kid as a redemption for killing a innocent fetus and i always want them later by medical treatments to have a child of their own.. why shld varsha be deprived of the joy of becoming a mother ( the pregnancy experience )