Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 99)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hein?! Really??!? Ye kaunsa Saturday special hai and how did I miss this!! This is what happens when you end up having no life - important things like awesome-villians get sidelined.. Stern SmileROFL So I should catch up from the 5th of Feb..? Beech mein kya hua tha..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hein?! Really??!? Ye kaunsa Saturday special hai and how did I miss this!! This is what happens when you end up having no life - important things like awesome-villians get sidelined.. Stern SmileROFL So I should catch up from the 5th of Feb..? Beech mein kya hua tha..?

LOL actually honestly speaking maybe you should watch all of what happened before that also cuz the build up was leading to everything that exploded in the Saturday epi.....especially Kala-wise...so don't miss it...watch the mid-late Jan epis too....you'll just have to tolerate Nakku's retarded Don-giri in bits but the Kala bits are all part of the build-up as she freaks out more and more about the possibility of D being alive and stuff.....I don't remember the date of the DN phone convo but that's a MUST WATCH too.....it's maybe a week or so before the Saturday special....so yeah, watch that.....the build up to Kala's meltdown and the subsequent drama as she seizes power has been very nicely shown.

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
^^ LOL! Chalo in that case I'll be watching all of it... Starting tonight.. maybe I can watch one week per day and so I'll be all caught up by Sunday.. *hopeful muh* LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Kismat is a 4 days a week show? Woahhh....YRF ppl made a daily? *shocked muh* I thought it would be an hourly like R.com, MW last season.....it's not? Hmmmm
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww heyyyyyyyyyyy LadyM *hugs back* I'm missing you too! Schedules are so crazy right now we all hardly get to meet OL :S

Ppl bugging you at work? Awww *maaroes Zainu wala danda to the nuts bugging LadyM at work* lol

Don't ask Anu.... some of them are such jerks ki mein kya bolu. Today I lost it and I sunao-ed them my two cents ... and guess what???!!??? They actually said I did a good job!!!???!!! LOL So the moral of the story is, "its not personal, its business" ... "its not personal, its business" *keeps repeating Tom Hank's You've Got Mail mantra*

Originally posted by incandescence

Waittt...why are you asking ME that, Lady M? LOL...oh anyway the best way to ignore nuts is to....ignore them. If that doesn't work...be a bigger nutcase....if you can't do that too, then, just accept that it's called a JOB for a reason, Lady M...and be patient. *looks on solemnly*

Buahaha...that's what you get when you ask advice from MEE.

Mash - I wish I COULD ignore them... but I can't. So I opted for option 2 - being a bigger nutcase Big smile

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 17 February 2011 at 1:46pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
The JDJ forum is a sick, sick place.....the levels of hypocrisy in there are BEYOND astounding. Such two-faced ppl doing nautanki all the time....sick bunch....bleaghhh.

Anyways, I finally got to watching Tuesday's JDJ.....MV's mimicry of Ankita was really on the bitchy side but Ankita was a real good sport about it.....if ppl are scared of Ankita, LOL....I think I like that.....she's a strong girl and above all GENUINE......MV became a bheegi billi baad mein after so confidently doing sabki mimicryLOL.....she did do it well though.....went overboard with Ankita's cuz Ankita doesn't walk or talk like that at all.....but I guess it plays on the perceptions ppl seem to be drawing about Ankita....that she is "arrogant" and lording over everyone like a tyrant......I truly fail to understand where all that comes from but oh well......LOL I was thinking who will do MV ki mimicry but then I remembered that MV ki mimicry toh Sumit does in almost every epi....endless gigglesLOL.....she's truly a clueless baccha....usko bolo bhi toh kyaLOL.....even Ankita called her a baccha onlyLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 17 February 2011 at 8:14pm

nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Phir Ankita bashing shuroo? Yeh log sukoon se kyun nahin bethte...ab toh woh eliminate bhi hogayi! *sigh* Just because a person is not extremelyyyy friendly or a bit reserved or have more self confidence and self respect than an average person, doesn't mean he/she is arrogant.

Oh, MV mimicked everyone in Tuesday's epi? I missed it....will catch the repeat on Saturday.

Not watched LTL yet..will watch it after Bones...the torrent just finished downloading...

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Bones was actually good.....pretty good I'd say.....I enjoyed the epi.....Hodgins is THE most adorable guy on the planet and the Hodgela bits were damn sweet! BnB-wise also it was good......they tried to keep some continuity from the previous epi which is good....Booth is moping over his break-up with Hannah but I really thought Brennan was very sweet in this epi and there's some really cute BnB moments dynamic-wise....more on the partner side but still quite nice......

Ok I'll discuss once everyone watches it.

Go to top