Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 97)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

Waittt...why are you asking ME that, Lady M? LOL...oh anyway the best way to ignore nuts is to....ignore them. If that doesn't work...be a bigger nutcase....if you can't do that too, then, just accept that it's called a JOB for a reason, Lady M...and be patient. *looks on solemnly*

Buahaha...that's what you get when you ask advice from MEE.

YOU'RE advising her to be patient? YOU? *dies laughing*LOL

LOL....What am I supposed to say? Go give some moti moti galis to the nutcases? Or insult them indirectly and sarcastically? Lady M is too much of a LADY for that, you know. Had it been me at her place...oh well...lets face it...it couldn't have been me....I'm a champion at ignoring ppl. Evil Smile LOL

Edited by incandescence - 17 February 2011 at 10:25am

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
LMAO it couldn't have been you? Yeah very true......you are toh too ANGELIC for all this.....suchhhhhhhhhhhh an expert at ignoring ppl and not getting into pangeLOL
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Mash, ED thread mein phir se aag lagi huyi hai.....where all are the predictions running...lol....*shakes head in a daze*

btw Mash PSYCHIC baba.....I do hope your prediction turns out to be true for the DN meeting tomorrow...that way I can watch a good epi to end my week on a good note ;-) lol

Areyyy...I'm telling you they'll meet.....you didn't see the way Nakku was running to him through burning coals n all....or the way she saw Dutta as soon as she opened her eyes, after praying to that devi....comeee onnn...the symbolism was all there....they have to meet. Koi mar jaiga mere haathon if they don't meet tomorrow, sachi!

Edited by incandescence - 17 February 2011 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Hello people..

*waves*

How's everyone doing..? I have a not so busy day today and upar sey I think I am sick - allergy wali sick hoon ya real wali sick ye pata nahi.. But blah! Dead

Anywho.. *waves again* Kya chal raha hai.. LOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hello Fivray *waves back* You're sick and at work? Awww....hope you feel better soon.

Nothing much chalo-ing with me.....a bit of a lull sort of day at me for work too so I'm loitering around here today.....

Are you gonna catch up on LTL anytime soon? I'm gonna catch up on this week's epis this weekend....lol.

Oh and did you watch the Kala-Dutta VM made by Fatty? You should if you haven't yet.....it's freakin uh-AMAZING.

Edited by nureat01 - 17 February 2011 at 11:28am

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Hello Fivray *waves back* You're sick and at work? Awww....hope you feel better soon.

*sigh* Yeah.. I think I have a fever.. I know I have a runny nose and my sinus headache is killing me.. But I have no life. Toh I came in anyways. *sigh* It didn't even occur to me to call in sick until I got here and people were like you should have just not come in.. Blah!

Nothing much chalo-ing with me.....a bit of a lull sort of day at me for work too so I'm loitering around here today.....

Are you gonna catch up on LTL anytime soon? I'm gonna catch up on this week's epis this weekend....lol.

I have to catch up this weekend too - because I'm signed up to post a discussion for Monday.. LOL I think I'll start my catch up from today and go on into this weekend. I have a little more than a month's worth to catch up on I think. At least 4 weeks for sure.. LOLLOL

Oh and did you watch the Kala-Dutta VM made by Fatty? You should if you haven't yet.....it's freakin uh-AMAZING.

Hein?! Nahi, I haven't seen this!! Where was this posted? *puts on her detective waley chashme* I haven't seen any new Kala-sigs by her either.. Maybe you can maska-fy her into making some new ones..? EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 17 February 2011 at 11:35am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
LOL the VM's posted a couple of pages back I think.....you should see it if you go back.

And you haven't watched LTL in a month I guess so you wouldn't know but Fatty did make some awesome Kala sigs after the Saturday special epi from a week or two ago....I made some too...lol....oh crap....that reminds me that I forgot to post those sigs in my gallery...my brain is on overload these days.....aadhi cheezein yaad bhi nahin rehti....hmmm

You're a lost cause....that's all I'm going to say about the fact that you  were feeling so sick and still came to work *shakes head*......

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Here you go, Fivr.....see even Mash was yelling at you to watch itLOL

Originally posted by incandescence

Nimrah, I know you've watched this already....saw your comment on YT...lol

But Mash, you NEED to watch this.....it's EPIC....some of Fatty's best work yet!

OH, baby! What a brilllianttttttttt VM is this....now, I really can't wait for a Kala-Dutta clash.

I have subscribed to her channel and yet you are the one who has to post it here for me to jago-ed and watch it...*shakes head at myself*

FIVRRRRRR!! You need to watch this...and catch up, dude! You will go crazyyyy with Kala's awesomeness.

-Fivr-

Go to top