-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG! I totally missed that post! 😳 What in the name of God is this.. 🤢
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL humari kismat mein intezaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar hi likha hai *dramatic sigh*😆....yeah dunno when I'll get to watch it either....have a meeting after work for another presentation I have due this Sunday evening *sighhhhhh*

They played jaana jogi de naal on DN today I read.....*sigh* That song automatically makes everything epic to me when it comes to DN especially😍

You now every time I hear the word "intezar", I get this odd desire to break out into that "Inteha ho gayi intezar ki" song in a melodramatic manner! *clears throat* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 But think of these intezar-bharey-lambhe as a character building exercise! LTL is teaching us how to be patient - real world gyaan mil raha hai! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ooooooooo! They played Jana Jogi De Naal on DN?! *sigh* I love that song on them - and it always always reminds me of their first hug.. Day Dreaming
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL you mean the Anna den hug, naa? That wasn't their first hug.....Nakku hugged him in the jungle before that, remember? When he removed the dead body from on top of her?

But yeah I guess if you want to count a technical one with both of them hugging each other then the Anna's den one was the first.....that song really takes their scenes to another level😍

LOLLLL yeah LTL is a character building exercise in itself given how much the show itself tests our patience sometimes with dragging and now this lambaaaaaaaaaaaa intezaaaaaaaaaaar we have to bear to watch the epis *sighhhhh* LOL I love that inteha hogayi intezaar ki song too!
AreYaar thumbnail
Wow this is interesting......ACTUAL dancers in a show about dancers wanting to make it big.....does sound interesting....wonder when this show goes on air......

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

W*F is thisss???🤢

God THIS is the kind of crap I dread with DN now having reunited and ppl expecting THIS kind of crap being shown.....Ughhhh

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1624524

Seriously ppl you're watching the WRONG show if THIS is what you're waiting to see.....No idea of characterization it seems.....and the way this person is talking just makes it all sound oddly vulgar *barfs*

This is so disgusting that it makes me wanna shake up this person back to his/her senses ...🤢
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That post is Grosssss! This is the reason I ignore FFs and random topics by new members in the LTL forum....I can't read through such stuff. 🤢 There are many in the forum who wants DN to consummate their relationship...but there's still decency in the way some ppl ask for it...this toh is wayyy too disgusting!

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oooooh Shakti is coming back in a soap...waah! And Amar is the male lead...lol...They used to have great chemistry...I'm not sure if Amar could act, but Shakti sure could. I could see it i her performances...and she's really cute!

-Fivr- thumbnail

LOL you mean the Anna den hug, naa? That wasn't their first hug.....Nakku hugged him in the jungle before that, remember? When he removed the dead body from on top of her?

But yeah I guess if you want to count a technical one with both of them hugging each other then the Anna's den one was the first.....that song really takes their scenes to another level😍

LOLLLL yeah LTL is a character building exercise in itself given how much the show itself tests our patience sometimes with dragging and now this lambaaaaaaaaaaaa intezaaaaaaaaaaar we have to bear to watch the epis *sighhhhh* LOL I love that inteha hogayi intezaar ki song too!

Yeah I meant the Anna den hug because that was really the first hug-hug they had! Is sey pehley they'd had two hugs - one was the one in the jungle where Nakku hugs Dutta and then there was one before when Dutta was under attack at the mandir by Anna's men (when Nakku comes there and throws away his water or something) and that's where she semi hugs him as she gets away from Anna's goon. But Anna den hug was really a hug-hug for me.. Day Dreaming

Lol!!! Well, I guess I have 5.5 hours go to before I get to go home.. Not including the rush hour traffic of course.. *sighs* *reminds her self that this is all about character building* 🤣
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And I have already seen today's LTL
AreYaar thumbnail
Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *squishy hugs*

You watching LTL these days? LOL....so you liking the DN scenes?

So how are things going otherwise with you? Bade dino baad darshan diye :P