Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

I guess you haven't been keeping up on JDJ either then.....I read that today apparently Ankita said in her goodbye AV that Mahi deserved to go a few weeks back and also that the judges have favored Yana-Salman.

Soo, I saw the video, and lol, I just loved her in it! πŸ˜† she was oh-so-truthful k sab k seedhe dil pe lagi hai baat! πŸ˜† Obviously she felt bad that she had to leave before Mahhi when she clearly deserved to stay on longer.. I understand that.. and well I agree with her so yeah go Ankita! πŸ˜† and the face off thing, I SOOOO agree with her. Maybe judges like the random lifts and all a lot more than normal dancing which goes with the song and that's why they chose Yana-Salman. Ankita was obviously MUCH better and judges should have saved her.. I found bias in this as well so go Ankita again! πŸ˜† And OBVIOUSLY she wants Sushant to win! So go Ankita once again! πŸ˜† 

On another hand, Krushna ki is tarah AVs tou kabhi na dikhaee, then why only Ankita's AV was shown? πŸ˜•
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

Soo, I saw the video, and lol, I just loved her in it! πŸ˜† he was oh-so-truthful k sab k seedhe dil pe lagi hai baat! πŸ˜† Obviously she felt bad that she had to leave before Mahhi when she clearly deserved to stay on longer.. I understand that.. and well I agree with her so yeah go Ankita! πŸ˜† and the face off thing, I SOOOO agree with her. Maybe judges like the random lifts and all a lot more than normal dancing which goes with the song and that's why they chose Yana-Salman. Ankita was obviously MUCH better and judges should have saved her.. I found bias in this as well so go Ankita again! πŸ˜† And OBVIOUSLY she wants Sushant to win! So go Ankita once again! πŸ˜† 

On another hand, Krushna ki is tarah AVs tou kabhi na dikhaee, then why only Ankita's AV was shown? πŸ˜•

LOL WORD! I loved what she said too.....yeah you can tell that she was quite upset and was more blunt that usual cuz of that .....but there was 100% truth in what she said.....Ankita never got her due in this show despite being a really good dancer....and I know how it feels when you don't get your due even when you are OBVIOUSLY more qualified....yes life's not fair....but then ppl are human too and there are human reactions. And seriously the way she said Sushant sabki band bajaayega......haha....I loved it.....it's SO Ankita....yeah I know ppl probably hate her and consequently them for being so self-confident.....whatever...ppl can't handle self-confident HONEST ppl anymoreπŸ˜†

And then there's the new wave in the forum applauding Mahi for being so gracious despite Ankita being so "rude"πŸ˜†.....I agree that it was nice of MV to be gracious and not retort back much but then she's in that position to be gracious....easily riding high on her votes too....I honestly am not going to dislike either MV or Ankita based on this last stretch of drama.....yes MV doesn't deserve to be in this show at this point but she is.....and somehow I can't really begrudge her for it much cuz she has a genuine personality too....a kind of a DUMB baccha personalityπŸ˜†....but genuine nonetheless......Some ppl think that MV's being fake now tooπŸ˜†.....there's ugliness in the forum *sigh*

Ankita was deffo targetted by the channel specifically.....to milk this for publicity....previously they used Sushita to milk them for their romantic chemistry and now they are using Ankita's blunt personality against her to create drama *sigh*

nimrah thumbnail
I just read that PM and ohmygod! I'm just so shocked! Yeh sab nautanki chal rahi hai.. Hadd hai yaar! 😳 and if they weren't prepared for that face off and Ankita performed better, which she did, then its just unfair of judges saving Salman-Yana for overall their performances, its SO unfair! Face off kis baat ke liye hai phirr!!! Aewain apne favourite ko bacha lo na phir.. 

Hahaha exactly my point, she was just TOO honest that none of them could handle and ended up bitching about her while acting sweet.. *rolls eyes* aray even if Ankita had been all fake and been all "I should have been eliminated", tab bhi they would have hated her.. Calling her fake or something..

Oooh Kismat is a daily?!? Really? Chor do bhai, phir I'm not watching it. Mash, are you watching it? I just wanna see Kavi's part in it! πŸ˜† I was planning to watch Chhajje Chhajje ka pyaar.. since I dont watch anything apart from LTL and JDJ.. and it seems like a light-hearted show.. maybe I'll give it a try.. 

Thank you Anu! πŸ€— Lol yeah, World Cup is going on and I dont really have hopes of Pakistan winning but can't help rooting for them! πŸ˜† Oh and we all wore green clothes today in our uni.. To support the team! πŸ˜† Lol you don't watch cricket na, that's why you're out of the loop.. πŸ˜† India won its first match too btw.. They have their next match tomorrow I guess..

*Edit:  Oh yes, it was absolutely apparent that she was really hurt by the elimination and hence the outburst.. Not that I mind her outburst.. but people obviously do. She really never got her due.. Poor girl.. Neither by votes nor by judges.. Lol I loved the Band bajana part.. I REALLY hope Sushant does that! πŸ˜† 

Lol ditto about MV. She's such a jhalli si sweet si larki.. πŸ˜† I dont mind whatever she says anymore.. πŸ˜† But yeah, its easy for Mahi, she has the votes pouring in for her.. and obviously she wasn't in a position to retort back and just accept the criticism quietly... πŸ˜† But like I said, I like both of them and if god forbid, Sushant doesn't win.. I want Chang to win and if not then I wouldn't mind Mahi winning either.. πŸ˜† I just dont want Yana to win now. Bas! πŸ˜† Haina!? Sony wale are just so cheap. 😳 Bechari ki honest personality ko is light se dikha k controversies create kar rahe hain. 
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww cricket fever is fun.....lol how cute that you all wore your team colors to uni.....haha...Oh India won their first match too? Niceee.....

Yeah THAT was the real story behind the "aunty" source....turns out there was an actually an AUNTA that was their "truth filled source"🀣

Very low and petty and unprofessional behavior bitching about fellow contestants to your fanbase like this....and yeah this is why I SO don't want them to win either....GOOD for Ankita that she didn't even look at them after the elimination....they aren't worth it.....you know what would be ideal? Sushant comes back next week in the face-off and kicks out these two whiny losers! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Their classical performance was UTTER CRAP too.....Ankita ne JHAKAAS challenge diya....lol.....Yana couldn't pull it off for the life of her even though Salman cleverly picked the easiest of classical forms....and then he was busy whining about how "hard" he had worked on this act.....oh please *rolls eyes* 
nimrah thumbnail
LOL @ Aunta! 🀣 🀣 I'm just so pissed off with this aunta now and it really is so cheap of him to bitch like this to the unsuspecting fanbase! 😳 Disgusting! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and oooooh Anu, I would LOVE it if Sushant performs in face off next week and kicks out these losers.. and then that loser can keep on bitching about his fellow contestants to his fans! 

Haha yeah Ankita is REALLY clever to give them a challenge like that! She knew that Yana won't be able to pull it off and they didn't.. i was so happy to see that, mean I am! πŸ˜† and obviously they couldn't prepare for their face off as well coz they must've been stuck on this classical act only na.. 
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm not sure what's going on here. I want to read that PM too, Anu. Ankita ki bashing ab kuch kuch meri samajh main arahi hai. It's how it's with ppl like us against fangirls....sachhi baat kab kisi se hazam hoti hai...and ppl start calling you bitchy...arrogant...blah..blah...when you are too honest for them *rolls eyes*

Honestly, I do NOT want anyone to win than Shushant. No one in that show deserve it more than him...no one!

Anddddd I haven't watched today's LTL. My mother gets this random cricket craze during world cup...*rolls eyes* And they won from KENYA...that's like a bacha team...Srilanka se jeetein toh baat hai.
incandescence thumbnail
Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....did you see the LTL SBS segment??!!! DN in jungle!!
nimrah thumbnail
Did you see the match, Mash? Start main achi khaasi waat lagadi thi Kenya ne! :P and pleeease dont expect Pakistan to win against Srilanka.. Mujhe koi umeed nahi.. :P i doubt they'll reach quarter finals even.. Althought I hope they do, I know they won't! :P

Yesterday a bacha team like Netherland almost beat England! How I wish that would have happened! :P

About the PM, I'll forward it to you.. You'll be so shocked!!
incandescence thumbnail
I see bits of it, Nimrah. Oh and I'm not as pessimistic as you are about the Srilanka match. Khair agar nahin bhi jeete toh koi baat nahin...it's a sport, a game...one has to lose...hum bus apni team ko support kar saktein hain...aur woh toh hum sab kareinge hi jitna bhi us ko bura bhala keh lein...
incandescence thumbnail
Just read the PM...umm...it's cheap! Like really, really cheap tactics. And I guess a bit smart on his part too....gain sympathy, bitch, get more votes. You know this is the kinda ppl I absolutely HATE...these kinda two-faced ppl...who'd do all that haan ji, thank you ji..makhan polish saamne saamne se and then bitch about others at their backs 🀒