Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 89)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

. What bothers me is that HH & co are nowhere near giving us the answers of our questions. In turn they are increasing the questions and making Booth more and more inconsistent.

Exactly.....they have basically just come out with another stretching tactic....and Booth's character is all over the place....totally confused....it's human to a point...understandable....I can understand his hurt, anger, bitterness....all of that...but CONSISTENCY is missing....like he's giving all those melting looks to Brennan the epi before and saying all these things to her and in the next epi BOOM the proposal and "let's just be partners" with BrennanConfused.....it doesn't all add up.

Originally posted by incandescence

I haven't watched the next epi's promo yet...have to catch up on  alot of things. Waise I won't like them to go back in their 'partners' zone...been there, done that...or even if they are there, I don't want them to be too comfortable now. The feelings need to surface, to hurt, to emotionally tangle them. Now, I want to see what's so great about the elevator epi. Maybe things will change or move after it differently...lets see..

Exactly.....I just feel a bit tired of the "partners zone" the way they are going into it post this situation.....I dunno if I can fully buy them going into an easy comfort zone again so easily after all that has happened in this proposal epi.....Brennan toh chalo is very good at being a robot and locking everything in....but what about Booth? What will he hide behind now and try not to think? I guess his hurt is the excuse this time......hmmmm

The elevator epi is a longggggg way away.....more than a month....so we'll have to wait a long time to see IF we get our answers in that epi *sigh*

I finally got my season 5 DVD....lol....was watching "the bond in the boot" last night.....the plumbing scene....awwwwwww.......and the DVD print is so much better than the print I saw on TV.....Brennan isn't looking all mega chubby like she used to in the TV print.....and I'm missing that BnB....awww

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissaincandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Are SN and HH on drugs? Nowadays it seems to me that they are high when giving interviews. They mouth ridiculous stuffs accompanied by vague statistics of how many audiences like their 'beloved' character (which, God only knows, where they gather from) and spends half the time laughing at usPinch.

People, like me, would have loved the complication that Hannah has brought if they had only showed that Booth likes her very much, but doesn't really 'lurve' love her. They should have that Booth wanting to move forward in his relationship with her comes more from rational thinking than decisions made out of lurve. Hannah would have fit well into the picture had the reason for her presence been more about Booth wanting to move forward and wanting to have a normal future. But no! They had to make lousy attempts to convince us that Booth lurves Hannah....and yet make Brennan propose, and still have Booth propose Hannah even after he maroed suggestive looks/lines at Brennan. And there wasn't any need of making Booth act like a jerk for half of the season. Seriously, HH and SN are on drugsDead. I could have written a better Hannah-Booth story than they did.

Booth and his proposals remind me of Brennan's quote from 100th episode: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. LOL

Oh, they are definitely high on something. I have been getting that feeling since this season started. Ah, Mels, we really could have written a better Booth-Hannah story. They messed it big time...and the idioticy is that they don't even realize they've screwed up.

MelissaAreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Oh you gt the S5 DVD...good! Oooohh you are making me jealous...I want to watch that plumbing scene too. I think I looked for the S5 DVD around November here...I guess I'll go and look for them again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I think they know that they have screwed up. They aren't just accepting it. They thing that repeating lies over and over again will cause them to become truth or something. Since this season started, HH & SN has become really nagging and insistent sorts. Earlier they used to say whatever they had in mind and left it on us to take it or leave it. Now, they mouth nonsenses and keeps saying the same false thing as if insisting us to just digest it. More than half the people hates Hannah, some people who likes the actress tolerates Hannah, and the rest are just too tired of will they/won't they that they want Booth-Hannah. NOBODY likes Hannah for what these two wants us to like her for. NOBODY even identifies the traits that they claim Hannah has. And we know that they know it. Yet, they boldly claim that people like Hannah. Morons!!!!

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@Mels: Exactly.....this Hannah phase in the show just brought utter nonsense from HH/SN in....god only knows what they are smoking since this seasonErmm

@Mash: LOL yeah I finally got the DVD last week myself.....on a random urge....just felt like it....LOL.....now I can happily watch the old season in a good print.....

btw did you watch the LTL epis then?
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Just watched the Thursday one abhi tak. The starting bits were useless...but DN are together again.....finally! I just loveeee seeing them together in the car...the air changes when they are together...lol...there was this moment where Nakku grabbed his shoulder...I think he felt something...he seemed confused. He tried to put his hand on top of her or something but before he could, Seema removed Nakkus hand from his shoulder...grrr! Jali na uski...such a sharp contrast from the reaction she gets when she touches him.....haha

Will watch the next one now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
LOL yeah I read about that bit but then I read that there were all these random FB filled song sequences going on too so I didn't really know what to think :S

Would you recommend that I watch it?
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
The song sequence was OK...some of the FBs were weird because they were Nakku's imagination...but it was before Seema took her in her car...so I didn't mind it much. I'm just so glad to see DN together...I mind nothing ATM....hahaha

Go to top