Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 88)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
*hugs back* Arey I'm OL as long as I can be...I'm still a bit unwell...mujhe kuch medicines ka reaction hogaya tha...I was in too much pain these past two days to come OL for more than five minutes...aaj toh OL ane ki himmat hoi hai...abhi toh I'm gonna watch LTL too...not watched the last two epis. Have you watched it?

Oh good that you're enjoying...and it's good to be busy...

Chalo let me read what this SN has to say about the epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hey Anu!!!!!! *hugs* You got a job?! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Life must be hectic with a job and MBA classes/assigments *sigh*

Loved reading your review. I agree with the fact that Katheryn did act better than she usually does in the proposal scene. I especially liked her expression in the bit when Booth took out the ring. The panic was clear in her face and eyes. It seemed like if she could, she would have shut Booth then and there and would have never let this happen. At that moment I did feel sorry for her. But then she went on to contradicting herself in a mega-retard way, and it pissed me off.

Mashhhh!!!!!!! *hugs* Totally agree with your take on Hannah-Booth. You spoke my mind. What surprises me about Booth is that he has deluded himself so much that even in that moment he could not read Hannah's panicstricken expression. He was still smiling and went on with his expectant look.
Ditto on Booth's inconsistency. How can he gleefully propose to Hannah after maroing those lines to Brennan, giving those looks and knowing that she loves him. He didn't even think about her AT ALL. It doesn't make him any less honorable if he would have spared some thoughts to her.......it would have been fine. But instead they showed us the useless scene of him investing a share of his fortune in buying a big ring. W*F? Thinking about price before buying a ring doesn't show that you aren't totally into a relationship.....if anything, it shows that you aren't completely dumb.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Ok, now even if we justify Booth's reason for proposing Hannah...it all becomes more screwed up when you put Brennan in the mix. Why did he suddenly started giving her THOSE looks, saying things like 'you only love one person most'...I think the issue here is not the proposal for me anymore...it's the inconsistency in Booth. at one point he doesn't even treat her properly as a partner...and suddenly all the LOOKS are back...and woahhh...U turn! He proposed to Hannah! Huh? Brennan told him how she feels...still he has no confusions, no regret...or longing...a bit of helplessness...how come he was sooo happy proposing Hannah?? Why didn't he not THINK about Brennan? Wasn't he the one who said 'I knew...right from the beginning'...what happened to that? Why didn't he gave her a thought when at one point he knew she was 'the one'?

The last scene....woww! DB was phenomenal there in terms of acting...one really feels for him...his hurt...his anger...and it doesn't seem that he'll go to Brennan as a second choice..he'll close himself. He won't 'look' for 'love' for a while I guess...will he look at Brennan? Time will only tell...right now he's too hurt to turn to anyone, even Brennan, for that kinda relationship,love....that's the reason he wants them to be 'just partners'...as of now at least.

@bold: Worddddd! Exactly the questions running through my mind as well as I was watching that scene....there is MAJOR lack of continuity from the ending scenes of the previous epi to this one.....like I said last week also, it made me uncomfortable that he was saying all that stuff to Brennan with Hannah still in the picture....and he was even kinda DISMISSING Hannah in that scene.....and then he turns around and goes and PROPOSES to her in the very next epi? WowConfusedLOL

Basically Booth is in a REALLY messed-up frame of mind I think....the proposal to Hannah was for the sake of PROPOSING....just wanting to get married....had hardly anything to do with Hannah....btw not that I'm trying to be all sympathetic to her and stuff but I still felt that asking her INSTANTLY to leave his apartment was a bit extra harsh....he is not totally innocent in all this and suddenly he's made Hannah villain#1 forgetting all that HE did to bring things to this point.

As for the very last scene....truly DB was phenomenal and you really feel for Booth in that scene....all his hurt, bitterness, anger.....but honestly as a character Booth has a LOT of self-evaluation to do....he just doesn't see the mistakes he's made even with Brennan....yes he'll close himself off for now cuz it takes a lot to put yourself out there and having been shot down so many times.....makes you "gun shy" as SN put it....and Brennan is in the same space....waise bhi it took SO much for her to even manage to put herself out there in the doctor in the photo epi and she too got shot down.....now I wouldn't expect her to make the move in a million years......Like I said in my post above.....Booth is too busy smarting over his hurt right now to think of anything else.....and Brennan just chose the better of the two options he put in front of her at this point....they will continue to dance around each other with random "Happy partners" scenes thrown in I guess.

I dunno....I did find myself irritated with the end and the preview for next week looks like an extremely cheesy/campy epi in general.....the Angela-Hodgins and Paul-Cam bits might be genuinely sweet but the rest looks random.....honestly sometimes I think Angela-Hodgins are the only nice thing left in the show.....in this epi, they were all good otherwise but the BnB scene felt like a stretching tactic to me......Booth now CHOOSES to blind himself to the fact that Brennan DOES want to give things a chance....right now it's time for operation pity-party...."No woman wants Booth" pity partyLOL

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Aww Mash *hugs* I'm sorry to hear that.....I hope you're feeling better now*hugs*

As for LTL....nahin I just read the updates for Wed-Friday and they sounded like useless dragging epis to me so I'm not really motivated to watch much *shrugs*

@Mels: Aww thanks yaar *squishy hugs back* Yeah life's hectic but good to be doing something worthwhile for a change....lol

Yeah Katheryn did a better job than expected in the proposal scene but some of the dialogues in the end especially were quite W*F-ish and forced in.

Did you also feel annoyed with the "what's next" line? First Hannah kept asking and then even Brennan later on.....I didn't like the "straight to the point" way in which they kept asking it as if this was some kind of military drillConfused

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
More scoops and future spoilers:

Bones exec producer Stephen Nathan is not afraid to admit that he welled up while cutting the final two scenes of last night's episode of the Fox drama, which he considers David Boreanaz's best work of the six-season-old series. (Watch clips of them below.) He says producers wanted to put Booth (Boreanaz) in a more difficult place following Hannah's rejection of his marriage proposal than he was before (when he was just reeling from the rejection of Emily Deschanel's Brennan followed by her finally admitting her feelings when he'd moved on). They succeeded.

"We also wanted to keep both of them a little off-balance," he says of our favorite will-they/won't-they duo. "Now we want them to be together again, but really, the reality of situation both emotionally and logistically prevents them from taking that next step certainly for awhile because they're both licking their wounds." By March 17, the blizzard episode that finds Booth and Brennan trapped alone together in an elevator, they'll be ready to discuss where things stand between them. That's something Booth made clear he wasn't ready to do last night when he told Brennan she had two options. "At that moment, it was 'All we are is partners right now. I can't handle anything else. I don't want to talk about anything. I just want to have a drink with my partner, and if that's not enough for you, then just leave,'" Nathan says. "I think it is setting up that next difficulty between them, which is 'We're just partners now.' If they jump right back into their old relationship, it wouldn't be real. Then the whole thing with Hannah was a lie. And if that's the case, then you can't trust anything that happens emotionally with these characters." Nathan says when Brennan asked if those were her only two options ' be his partner or leave ' she may have wanted to talk about her feelings for him again. "Definitely, that's in the back of her mind. She missed an opportunity. She doesn't want regrets. We've seen that this season. She's definitely dealing with that."

What's next for Booth and Brennan as they try to get back to the comfortable friendship they once had? Here are some SPOILERS:

' The Feb. 17 episode finds Booth and Brennan spending Valentine's Day together. This we already knew. "Neither of them have plans, neither of them buy into the whole romantic nature of Valentine's Day because of their situations. So they do wind up in a very inappropriate place at the end, doing something you wouldn't expect," Nathan teases. He wouldn't confirm where, but there's a shot of the duo at a gun range on the Fox press site (pictured), which he'd only say is in the episode somewhere. (That's a nice reference to the pilot, don't you think?) Brilliantly cruel, the victim in this episode is a wedding planner.

' Episode 2 in the sniper arc airs March 10. "Booth is truly determined to go after him in this episode, but also is struggling with the demons that come along with being a sniper himself, and wondering how Brennan sees him ' if Brennan thinks that he's the kind of guy who can easily pull the trigger, or if she knows how difficult that is for him as well," he says. "It's forcing him to look into an aspect of his life and look into how other people perceive him as well."

' The spinoff episode is scheduled to start shooting Feb. 22 with Booth and Brennan traveling to Florida to meet "The Locator" (Geoff Stults) and his partner (Michael Clarke Duncan). It's scheduled to air April 21.

' They're shooting the body farm episode this week, which features Twilight star Michael Welch (with whom Nathan and Bones creator Hart Hanson worked on CBS' Joan of Arcadia) guest-starring as a grad student. "They find body parts that have been washed up on the shore between Canada and the United States, and they trace them back to a flood that occurred at a body farm. A body farm is a forensics apology lab at a university where they put corpses in various different situations and environments to study how they decompose. And this is a real thing," he says. That will air April 14.

' Taking another cue from the real world, on May 5 (all airdates subject to change), "We're doing an episode in which Brennan, who has never cared much for motive, has to examine a live person to find out why they killed someone else. This actually happens. We find a woman and we have no idea how old she is. We think she might be 13, she could be 20. She's deaf and unable to speak. She's found covered in blood with a knife and we track down the person who she killed and we have to find out why she killed that person, if it was murder, which it looks like ' it looks like it was murder and theft. Brennan realizes the importance of motive at this point. We also, through this, find out the identity of this girl and resolve something very, very major in her life. It's an episode unlike any we've done before. Most of the analysis and the forensic anthropology [is] on a live person. They don't cut her up though," he jokes. "As cool as that might look for visual effects, I don't think it'd be nice." Hodgins won't do one of his crazy experiments on her then? "No, we don't shoot her out of a cannon."

' We've reported that John Francis Daley and his writing partner Jonathan Goldstein are penning an upcoming episode that will send up MythBusters. New detail: "We find a body in the woods that seems to have been torn apart by a chupacabra."

' And finally, no, even though Hannah said she only thought Booth and she were done "for now" which leaves the door open for her to pop in again in the future, don't expect it to happen this season. [Pause for applause.] "I really do believe that for as many people who are hollering about [Hannah], there are just as many who loved having Hannah on the show and loved having that complication," Nathan says. "While they might have been frustrated with that story, they enjoyed that frustration because they wanted it to change. They're invested in the ups and downs of the rollercoaster ride." And as for those who can't believe she turned down a life with Booth, Nathan reminds us that, "It wasn't cruel what she was doing. It was honest, and it was with great regret."

@bold: Yay! She's done for the season? Woohoo! We get to enjoy a Hannah-less Bones for the rest of the season! Awesomeness!

Edited by nureat01 - 12 February 2011 at 9:26am

Melissa

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Basically Booth is in a REALLY messed-up frame of mind I think....the proposal to Hannah was for the sake of PROPOSING....just wanting to get married....had hardly anything to do with Hannah....btw not that I'm trying to be all sympathetic to her and stuff but I still felt that asking her INSTANTLY to leave his apartment was a bit extra harsh....he is not totally innocent in all this and suddenly he's made Hannah villain#1 forgetting all that HE did to bring things to this point.

I can still understand Booth proposing to Hannah. Like Mash said he is the traditional type and stuff....he probably wanted permanance. What I absolutely can figure out is WHY would he give Brennan those looks and all, and then suddenly be all excited about proposing Hannah. After watching last week's episode, remember I told you that this week will piss me off with the proposal? I'm not particularly pissed about the proposal. Neither am I angry at Booth. Infact, I feel sad for him and don't mind him shutting up. What bothers me is that HH & co are nowhere near giving us the answers of our questions. In turn they are increasing the questions and making Booth more and more inconsistent.

I dont mind him being so antagonistic towards Hannah....regarding the anger and bitterness that he showed to Brennan towards all three women. But I did mind him asking "how much time do you need?" to Hannah. Its not like he suggested Hannah moving out. Hannah told that herself. And it was fine till that point. I don't think its easy for either of them to stay with each other when everything has changed in such manner between them. But him asking how much time she needed was just so so harsh. That should not have been included in the script, and neither should have Brennan's 'what's next?'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Are SN and HH on drugs? Nowadays it seems to me that they are high when giving interviews. They mouth ridiculous stuffs accompanied by vague statistics of how many audiences like their 'beloved' character (which, God only knows, where they gather from) and spends half the time laughing at usPinch.

People, like me, would have loved the complication that Hannah has brought if they had only showed that Booth likes her very much, but doesn't really 'lurve' love her. They should have that Booth wanting to move forward in his relationship with her comes more from rational thinking than decisions made out of lurve. Hannah would have fit well into the picture had the reason for her presence been more about Booth wanting to move forward and wanting to have a normal future. But no! They had to make lousy attempts to convince us that Booth lurves Hannah....and yet make Brennan propose, and still have Booth propose Hannah even after he maroed suggestive looks/lines at Brennan. And there wasn't any need of making Booth act like a jerk for half of the season. Seriously, HH and SN are on drugsDead. I could have written a better Hannah-Booth story than they did.

Booth and his proposals remind me of Brennan's quote from 100th episode: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethincandescenceAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@bold: Worddddd! Exactly the questions running through my mind as well as I was watching that scene....there is MAJOR lack of continuity from the ending scenes of the previous epi to this one.....like I said last week also, it made me uncomfortable that he was saying all that stuff to Brennan with Hannah still in the picture....and he was even kinda DISMISSING Hannah in that scene.....and then he turns around and goes and PROPOSES to her in the very next epi? WowConfusedLOL

I dunno....I did find myself irritated with the end and the preview for next week looks like an extremely cheesy/campy epi in general.....the Angela-Hodgins and Paul-Cam bits might be genuinely sweet but the rest looks random.....honestly sometimes I think Angela-Hodgins are the only nice thing left in the show.....in this epi, they were all good otherwise but the BnB scene felt like a stretching tactic to me......Booth now CHOOSES to blind himself to the fact that Brennan DOES want to give things a chance....right now it's time for operation pity-party...."No woman wants Booth" pity partyLOL

@bold...LOL...no, I know what you mean. It was harsh...specially when you consider the way they were wrapped around each other for the past few months. None of them even try to..you know...look for a different way...alternative. They broke up....clear cut.

I haven't watched the next epi's promo yet...have to catch up on  alot of things. Waise I won't like them to go back in their 'partners' zone...been there, done that...or even if they are there, I don't want them to be too comfortable now. The feelings need to surface, to hurt, to emotionally tangle them. Now, I want to see what's so great about the elevator epi. Maybe things will change or move after it differently...lets see..

AreYaar

Go to top