Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 86)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
@Mash, Zainu, LadyM: Thanks, guys :-)

Yeah life's become kinda crazy hectic overnight.....have classes in the evening after work on two days so I can barely keep my eyes open....get home at like 10 having left at 7 in the morning. But it's ok....I think I'll get into the rhythm of it better in a few more weeks.....

Anyways, it's Friday tomorrow so the weekend is almost here.....will get a breather and catch up on some sleep....lol

------------------------------------------------------

Ragini got eliminated, haan? LOL....well Mahi should have been eliminated but even Ragini works....honestly her last few performances have been a TRAINWRECK....especially that 'tip tip barsa paani' one....oh lord....don't even get me started...and I'm just gaping at the judges when Madhuri's like 'great performance" umm seriously? Only Malaika kinda pointed out the UTTER disaster it was....Ragini is as bad as Daya when it comes to forgetting steps...she forgets them in like EVERY act....the body language is so jhalli too.....no finesse in her dancing....and then ppl in the JDJ forum are busy bashing Ankita and Mahi as worse dancers....haha.....joke of the century.....Despite the fact that even Mahi isn't much of a dancer, honestly her act WAS better than Ragini's in the retro theme.  Waise toh everyone kinda forgot one step each in their acts but Ragini's was the WORST....I was cringing throughout....and I can't believe one of the judges actually told NEERAV that he forgot the steps...rofl.....god knows what ppl are watching. I'm sorry but I really don't have patience for a person who CONSISTENTLY forgets steps and seems to half-ass their dancing...what is the point of being in the competition then if you don't take it seriously enough to even manage to remember your steps? Ragini should stick to her timepass stage performances for various TV shows....usse zyada is not uske bas ki baat :P

Anyways, Ankita was miles ahead of both of them.......if ppl still want to hate on her, whatever.....Yana deserved to stay over Ragini too....simple as that.

-----------------------------------------

Bones epi tonight...wooohoo....but I might not get to watch it till tomorrow evening....*sigh*....have class till late tonight......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
P.S. Have been keeping up on LTL through updates and it just seems like lame random dragging.....haha....seems like I'm not missing out on much....it's good to be busy with something worthwhile to do instead when the show is in such lame-o mode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hasn't anyone watched the Bones episode yet? The case was meh....but the last five minutes were just so sadCry. Oh BoothOuch. I thought I would be angry at him for doing what he did....but his anger, sadness, frustration made me feel so bad for him. The last scene was quite heartbreaking even though I don't understand Hannah-Booth relationship to be upset over the break-up. Its just that DB was so good......and so was ED. Chalo....will discuss the episode elaborately once you guys have watched it.

P.S. I wanted to throw that Hannah in the water for breaking Booth's heart. Although I wanted their break-up, but her refusal made me so pissedAngry.

incandescenceAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
And the queen bee is back! Yay ... I was missing you and everyone else so much! Everyone suddenly seems to be gayab from the forum. Where IS everyone?

Re: JDJ - I am glad that Ragini is out. Mahi should be next in line ... I don't like her dancing either. All they do are lifts. There is hardly any dancing. And even their lifts are not so clean. Last two acts mein Mahi was equally bad. I am honestly glad that Malaika and Remo do the dirty cop thingie... not sure why Madhuri is trying to be the good cop. Reduces her credibility.... just like it reduced Juhi's credibility in the previous season. 

Will watch Bones and White Collar later during the day and comment some more.

Mel - So Booth proposed and Hannah turned him down? *sigh* I didn't want it to be that way. Lekin ab ho gaya toh kya kar sakte hain ... Booth was heartbroken ... he deserves that! Angry The joker that he is! Clown

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Mel - So Booth proposed and Hannah turned him down? *sigh* I didn't want it to be that way. Lekin ab ho gaya toh kya kar sakte hain ... Booth was heartbroken ... he deserves that! Angry The joker that he is! Clown

I didn't want it to be that way either, LadyM. When I realized that Booth wasn't going to back out, I was pissed at him. However, after Hannah turned him down and then when he vented his frustration during the scene with Brennan, I somehow felt really bad for Booth. I still don't know how exactly I feel about him proposing and haven't really analyzed the episode objectively. For now, I can't help but sympathize with Booth. DB was awesome in the last two scenes.....especially in the scene with Brennan. ED was excellent too. I felt sorry for her as well. Poor girl isn't at fault and yet she had to listen to Booth's outburst.

Edited by Melissa - 11 February 2011 at 9:38am

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
*sigh* Mel ... what'll happen to these two idiots? Still haven't watched the episode. Have lots of work come up today. What are you upto?
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
These two idiots will keep going round and round till both of them find themselves in the same place. Then they will get together. Booth's recent heartbreak has forced him to go ten steps back in his relationship with Brennan. I honestly don't blame him for taking a break from finding love. He was drunk, and he did say some mean stuffs.....some, he probably didn't even mean to come out like that.....but I can understand him. And I am not the least bit upset over him for venting like that. He did have enough! Its not like he isn't flawed. He is....He makes mistakes, he acts like a jerk and maybe he isn't the type who proposes for the 'right' reasons.....but he did love the women he proposed. And he has a reason to be mad over them. Poor man's ego was crushed badly and so was his heart.

Hannah was quite weird with some of her activities, like calling Brennan to check up on Booth. Ummmm....she never did make much sense to me....so what the he**

I'm reading some reviews on this episode.....trying to assemble my thoughts about the epis.LOL

I have posted next week's promo in the FC.....watch it. Does it seem to you that in the very last scene Cam has made some important announcement about getting married? I'm just making a guess.......

LadyMcbeth

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I have to go and sleep now, but I will leave my review on the Booth-Hannah-Brennan since I doubt that our timings will ever matchLOL.

*SPOILER ALERT*

When Booth said that he will propose to Hannah, after Sweets made that sad comment on Booth's romantic life, I didn't take it seriously for obvious reasons. However, when both the guys went to buy engagement rings, Booth seemed genuinely excited and happy about proposing to Hannah. In the right sort of situation, there would be nothing wrong in such display of emotions....but his situation wasn't a normal one. Not after the whole 'there can be only one whom you love the most' and definitely not after knowing that he still stands a chance with Brennan. Okay, I don't see Booth pining for that.....but when you know someone you 'loved' loves you back and you share a deep bond with that person, you don't go around buying expensive wedding rings without sparing a moments thought about what you are giving up on. This is not possible. He was too happy.

I was quite pissed off at Booth when he called Hannah to Lincon Memorial and proposed her there. He showed no sign of having second thoughts, and moreover he dared to taint Lincoln Memorial spot by proposing Hannah there. Douchebag!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, as soon as Hannah turned him down, I started feeling really bad for Booth. The hurt look dawned in his eyes. What words couldn't have evoked in an anti-Hannah/Booth shipper like me, DB's single expression did. I did want them to break-up. I would have killed Hannah is she would have even thought of saying yes.......but I felt like kicking her for making Booth feel so miserable. DB was that good in that scene.

And later Booth threw that expensive ring in Reflecting Pool!Shocked I surely didn't want him to propose with that ring to Brennan. I didn't hope to see him keeping it forever. And I knew that the store won't take it back. But throwing it in the reflecting pool?! If the ring wasn't so expensive, I wouldn't have been so shocked at it being thrown in the water.

Moving on.....Booth and Brennan's scene really touched my heart. DB was beyond fabulous in that last scene. He showed his angony, frustration in such a graceful manner. I don't know how you guys would react to his outburst, but I found it quite justified. He has been turned down by three women, two of whom he proposed for marriage. Any guy would be mad about that. Would loathe oneself......and all those feelings when combined with alcohol reaction, is likely to give that sort of an outcome. He kept emphasizing on Brennan being his 'partner'. He didn't say that she was just his partner, and yet made an effort to make it sound like that only. However, he chose to vent about his emotions in front of her. I really don't think he would have done it in front of Cam or anyone else. He didn't even speak up when he was with Hannah, and yet he pured his heart out to Brennan. Yes, he is upset at her as well (or so he claims) and is giving her an earful and making her feel guilty, but that is probably because he is most comfortable with being himself around her and knowing that she will understand him. Booth's voice broke and he looked totally shattered when he suggested that 'Brennan can leave if she wants'. Awwww........A line that stood out in that scene, which didn't have anything to do with Brennan and Booth's relationship was the 'I'm not a drunk' line. This was so related to Booth's abusive past and alchoholic father.

Emily was too goo in that scene. Her eyes reflected the guilt and the pain that she was feeling for Booth. It showed how unhappy she was seeing Booth heartbroken. The way Brennan kept listening to Booth rant on and on was really sweet. I don't think that she needed to sit there and bear with his biting words. But she chose to be a friend and just sit there and listen to him. When he gave her two options- of either staying his partner or walking out from his life.........she chose to stay, be his partner, and a friend. Brennan's 'those are my only choices?' clearly suggested that she wants to be more to him. One thing that I didn't like was Brennan asking what happens next. I didn't appreciate this question. And I really wished she would just give him a hugOuch. Maybe she was trying to be a partner......but we did witness them exchanging a partner hug before.

Hannah was pretty much of a retard even today. I felt like ripping my ear off when she went 'Hey soldier! You're looking for a good time' in an annoyingly nasal voice. And then she went from being annoying to a retard when she said 'I'm not just the marrying kind' followed by 'I thought we would have more time before we got to this'. Make up your mind girl! 'Not just the marrying kind' isn't synonymous to 'I'm not ready yet'. If she isn't the marrying kind, then what does she need more time for. And if she indeed has said this so many times to Booth, it doesn't really go with the way she acts. She chases a guy to DC, moves into his apartment, claims to love him.......and hopes that he will never ask her to marry? If you know that Booth is the marrying kind, then why lead him to something you are not gonna give? And then she dares to suggest that they should just act as if this never happened. A guy wants to marry you, you tell him that you are not the marrying kind and then still hope to have a healthy relationship with him? Based on what???? In which world does an ex-girlfriend, who claims that things aren't over between her and her boyfriend, calls her so-called best-friend, whom she knows has feelings for her ex-boyfriend and sends her to check-up on her bf????? Which woman does that?!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode left me with mixed feelings. While I am feeling very sad for Booth, and also for Brennan.....I still don't know how I feel about Booth proposing to Hannah. And I definitely don't know how to react towards all the contradictory stuffs that Booth has been doing since this season started. Some questions really need to be answered. But I somehow feel that we won't get any answers. And the good scenes that we may get between BnB in future episodes will just be a
damage control attempt by HH & co.

LadyMcbethAreYaar

Go to top