Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 85)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Get out! Mahi out of JDJ? But if Ragini is to be in the top 3 and for this entire charade to be legit they have to yank of Mahi, Ankita, Yana ... in that order .. .

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Saw yesterday's JDJ ... okay-dokey types tha.... I don't like retro themes as much. I like to let the old classics be ...

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 09 February 2011 at 4:31pm
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Okay so it looks like I am the only one who's posting here - gotta do something to keep the CC alive *sigh* ....

So much for the rumor mills -

Jhalak Diklaja gets another startling elimination..

Read to know about the next eviction on Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..

After the elimination of Shekhar Suman last week, Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 is ready for yet another elimination this week.. This time the axe has unfortunately fallen on Ragini Khanna and her partner Neerav.

Our source states, "This week Ragini Khanna and Yana Gupta were in the face off round where Yana performed extremely well and got the judges' votes in her favor which proved disastrous for Ragini. The performance apparently lacked coordination and to add on to that, both Ragini and Neerav forgot their steps as well".

Our little birdie on the set told us " The elimination came as a shock to Ragini as it was unexpected and we overheard her saying that Mahhi was supposed to be out this week rather than her".

Sushant yet again won the Best Performer of the day and to add on the sweetness, Priyanka Chopra who was on the show as the celebrity guest to promote her upcoming movie Saath Khoon Maaf, said that Sushant was her personal favourite.

We called Ragini who told us " I am glad that I got eliminated today as I can now go to Star Parivaar Awards now. What happened is that, Neerav forgot one step and by seeing that I blanked out, but we continued to perform, but Yana did well in the face-off".

Catch the performance and the elimination in the coming episodes of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Since I am talking to myself today - so finally Ragini's ouster proved that the channel would do anything for the sake of TRPs ... pffffffffffft

The weather's kinda crappy here today, and there is nothing better I would like to do than snuggle in my bed with my pajamas and read my favorite book. Lekin mere aisa naseeb kahan! 
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hain? Ragini got eliminated? Oh well...she need to go...I didn't like her dancing at all. Looks like Sushant will get another 30...no way anyone other than him is winning this.

So, are you excited about today's Bones epi, Lady M?
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Yesterday Lohan was all over the CNN ... for her court appearance in the alleged necklace stealing case. Sometimes the people amaze me with their histrionics. Yesterday paparazzi were falling over themselves to get a shot of Lohan entering the courthouse... and today we have bloggers discussing if her courtroom attire was appropriate or not??!!???! Lohan, an over privileged celebrity, is "famous" for infamous reasons. Who cares whether her films run or not? Today everyone from the paparazzi to the the top psychologists, to the common people are now discussing how her parents took away her innocence from her. *rolls eyes* What a brilliant way to stay in news! And what a life! On a sober note, I realize that one cannot choose one's parents. It makes me humbly appreciate the fact that I was born to my parents, whose prime aim in life was to make their child's life better.

Originally posted by incandescence

Hain? Ragini got eliminated? Oh well...she need to go...I didn't like her dancing at all. Looks like Sushant will get another 30...no way anyone other than him is winning this.

So, are you excited about today's Bones epi, Lady M?

Like I had told Anu once - Ragini had no form, grace or stamina. Sometimes it looked like she had walked out of the sets of Bhaskar Bharti. Like Sukirti she is very, emmmm masculine at times. I like her acting - lekin kabhi babhi woh bhi overacting lagti hain! Glad the channel played it fair.

LOL Mash - I am both nervous and excited. If Booth does go ahead and propose to Hannah, I may not look at him in the same light. But on the second thought, I want the episode to be done with so that we get a fabulous V-Day episode where BnB are sharing some good moments together.

What about you?

And what is this I hear from MR's on and off replacement news? Is that another ploy to increase channel's TRPs? Ya, it is for real?

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 10 February 2011 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Chalo Mash - I'll see you in a bit if you are still around. Going for my Pilates class :-)
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Ok I am back and looks like I am still alone :-( I feel like a stalker that no one wants to talk to *morose muh*

Go to top