Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 83)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Heyy Fivr...kiya haal hain yaar...kahan gaib ho?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Mashhh!!!

Yaar, my invisible act was totally unintentional.. It got busy and then we finally got a working DVD player at home toh aik dum sey movie nights shuru ho gayi family mein. I was making sure my family caught up with some good movies.. LOL And toh every evening after work that's where I'd be.. Bass.. isi chakkar mein I didn't get a chance to mandrao on IF much.. And upar sey it's soo cold her k I've gone in my hibernation mode - jo thora sa time miley, I usually spend it sleeping. Blah! I hate winters.. Sleepy

But I hear LTL is doing good.. I need to catch up on it soon. Not tonight probably because I think my parents a planning another movie night - bilkul awara sey ho gaye hain mere parents bhi! Jab dekho bass movies dikha doh inhain!.. ROFL But probably tomorrow onwards I'll be catching up..

Oh movies sey yaad aya - koi achi suggestion toh doh yaar kisi movie ki?! My parents want to watch a "funny"-ish movie.. They loved 3 Idiots - but my mother got pretty annoyed by the child birth sequence because she's an OB/GYN and the entire time she kept yelling "Aisey nahi hota! Aisey nahi hota!".. ROFL So please, koi apney superior waley taste sey koi movie suggest karo, if you remember any.. *maska-maro-ing muh* Embarrassed Mujhey toh yaad hi nahi aa raheen koi.. LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 08 February 2011 at 12:28pm
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Ohhh...you are spending time with your family...good, good. The only thing that i watch with my family nowadays is LTL...sab ko LTL ka chaska laga diya hai main ne...LOL And I knowwww!! Winter makes me veryyy lazyy too...

Arey yaar I have no recommendation...I haven't watched any movies in a while. Main kiya bataoon...tumhare paas koi recommendation ho toh mujhe batao....lol...Funny-ish movies main toh you can watch Golmaal types movies if you guys like mindless comedies...I have no patience for them...but my sisters love them...

[email protected] child birth scene...I watched it my sister who's a resident Gyn/Obs...and even she said 'Yeh log pagal hain kiya?'...lol..It's sometimes fun to watch such scenes with my sister. I remember once there was a scene in some soap..where a three months pregnant lady comes to the hospital and as usual the doctor gave the family the ghisa pitta dialogue 'Hum maa ya bache main se kisi aik ko bacha saktein hain'...and my sister instantly started shouting...'Bacha bache ko! Bacha bache ko!' LOL I realized a minute later that the girl was supposedly just THREE months pregnant...LOL

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Ohhh...you are spending time with your family...good, good. The only thing that i watch with my family nowadays is LTL...sab ko LTL ka chaska laga diya hai main ne...LOL And I knowwww!! Winter makes me veryyy lazyy too...

I don't get Colors on my TV warna main bhi sab ko bitha k dikhati! I used to get Colors for a month last year in March toh in those days I was always all caught up - I used to record it on my DVR and then just used to watch it when I got home.. *sigh* The good ol' days!

Ohhooo! You're my winter-buddy then! I despise cold weather with a passion! Kuch bhi kaam nahi hota sardiyon mein mujhse! Bed sey bahir nikal aoon subha mein yehi ghaneemat hai! *annoyed muh* Dead

Arey yaar I have no recommendation...I haven't watched any movies in a while. Main kiya bataoon...tumhare paas koi recommendation ho toh mujhe batao....lol...Funny-ish movies main toh you can watch Golmaal types movies if you guys like mindless comedies...I have no patience for them...but my sisters love them...
Lol! I can't stand these Golmaal type movies either yaar! Aik baar SHURU ki thie dekhni Golmaal (the first one).. I turned it off after 30 minutes.. Itna hi stamina tha.. Isiliye I'm steering clear of this "Tees Maar Khan" and "Housefull" and "Golmaal 3" and "All the Best" type movies.. Koi achi funny movie toh aaj kaal banti hi nahi. But both my parents were in splits during Chatur's "Balatkar" speech. And I don't think I can find a movie to top that.. ROFL Main sooch rahi hoon unhain "Jab We Met" dikha doon..? Ya "Wake up Sid"..? Or maybe I can sit through "Love Aaj Kal" again..? Pata nahi.. There is also "My Name Is Khan".. but I don't really think my parents will be able to sit through it.. *thinks* Pata nahi kya movie pick karongi!! Confused Seriously, kuch dhung ka bacha hi nahi hai!

[email protected] child birth scene...I watched it my sister who's a resident Gyn/Obs...and even she said 'Yeh log pagal hain kiya?'...lol..It's sometimes fun to watch such scenes with my sister. I remember once there was a scene in some soap..where a three months pregnant lady comes to the hospital and as usual the doctor gave the family the ghisa pitta dialogue 'Hum maa ya bache main se kisi aik ko bacha saktein hain'...and my sister instantly started shouting...'Bacha bache ko! Bacha bache ko!' LOL I realized a minute later that the girl was supposedly just THREE months pregnant...LOL

LMAO!! Ye sari ajeeb-o-ghareeb pregnancies TV pe hi kiyoun hoti hain? Koi 3 months mein hi delivery kar raha hota hai, ya koi Geet ki tarhan saal dar saal pregnant reh k bhi delivery tak nahi pauhanchta! Speaking of medical blunders, my parents enjoyed Munna Bhai MBBS so much! They're both doctors toh unka toh hans hans k bura haal tha.. But sadly, they've already seen it toh I can't make them rewatch it.. Confused *sigh* Kya karoonnnn..
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Ohhhh...Jab We Met is a good choice. Have they seen Lage Raho Munna Bhai...the second movie of Munna Bhai...that's a good movie. Or wait...have you watched Hera Pheri...if you are looking for comedy...that's a great movie. The dialogues and Paresh Rawal are hilarious!

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

I like Jab We Met too.. The only thing is, I can't remember if I've already made them see the movie when it came out.. Umar ho gayi hai meri - ab toh kuch yaad bhi nahi rehta! LOL

I think they've seen Lago Raho Munna Bhai, but I'll ask them to be sure.. Aur Hera Pheri is the ultimate comedy! Itni baar dikhayi unko and they laugh each time! ROFL Paresh Rawal was an honest discovery in that movie.. I had never though he'd be able be do comedy - his villian stereotype was so strong. But boy did he prove me wrong! ROFL Maybe we can watch it again.. *think*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Helloooooooo.....anyone here?
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu!

I'm just heading out to go home.. This seems like such an Ekta-serial with the hit-n-miss funda.. ROFL

Go to top