Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 8)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I don't even have words anymore.....I feel like punching both Booth and Brennan in the face anytime I see them now.....this is what this show has reduced me to.....even next week's promo doesn't make me feel excited anymore....gahhhh.....Bravo HH....he's succeeding so well in making me look at this as any other timepass bore show on TV.....why even bother.....superficiality rules.

Edited by nureat01 - 21 January 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I'm trying not to be excited...seeing you all vent is enough to lower my expectation...it's just that I can't help being a bit, just a bit, happy at the thought of seeing BnB again..

Mels...naa...go on vent...I'll probably watch it tomorrow...I'll read your posts after watching it...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
These ppl are so speaking my mind:

except for the Angela and Hodgins moments, this was a very bad episode ' very bad!

where is Booth? I don't recognize this guy any more, I haven't since the beginning of this dreadful season, but yesterday's Booth? I felt like Hodgins when he said to Clark: who ate the real Clark? Just insert Booth instead of Clark.

How badly was the aftermath of Brennan's revelation to Booth treated? In my book, it couldn't have been handled any worse. Booth's whole "I'd rather be shot than deal with this" attitude was horrible'his zero concern for Brennan and what it meant for her to actually tell him how she feels (she didn't say I love you by the way, why did everyone pretend she did?). Sweets also brushed it off, as if it were totally natural for Brennan to tell Booth how she felt ' as if it wasn't the huge deal it was.

I am very, very disappointed'I'm actually considering to leave Bones be. This is turning into a completely different show ' with different caharacters ' from the show I fell for :(

he had to be honest with Hannah and tell her the truth, except he didn't, he didn't spill the beans about his feelings for Brennan, which is nauseating.
Booth saying to Sweets "Hey, maybe you could just give me something to make me stop feeling guilty," make me sick, it's like saying he decided to talk to Hannah out of guilty, not out of respect/love.
And what about "I told you, that was all in the past. Okay, whatever I felt, I don't feel it anymore, except for you." That would be the summary of 5 years of B&B relationship?
Can I just say "gah!"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
And btw Mels/LadyM.....did you notice how the Cocky belt buckle is gone? One more evidence of how this is not the Booth we've always known and liked.....this is some alternate universe jerk version of him who only has his face and none of the qualities that we admired in Booth at one point.

MelissaLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
And I shall continue to spam:

Where have all the writers gone? The older Bones episodes are on daily and the contrast in the B&B relationship and the witty lines and good flow of the show is missing, missing, missing. It seems patched together and composed of quick little exchange of info just to get us to the next episode.

The Hannah character is so lame and the only thing that seemed remotely believable was the fact that Hannah would avoid Brennan at the beginning of the episode. The immediate and trite resolution seemed very high school and not very believable at all. If these were the truly strong women the writers seem to think they have created, the exchange would have been either more "deniably" cryptic, or right to the point ' stay the hell away from my man. Grown women know its not over till its over

and I resent that we are supposed to think Brennan and Hannah are supposed to suddenly become best buds, given the Brennan character's difficulty in bonding in the first place. I notice that Hannah frequently has been given the "power" role (like being the one to ditch the guy at the bar- and wild and crazy strong women drinking heavily might have gone along with him actually) and that is weird too.

On the subject of fakes, is the bar scene with Br and H supposed to be the fake of when B&B are usually there? I know that Hannah saying to Booth there should be no secrets between couples is supposed to be significant to us as viewers because of how many major secrets we know he is keeping from her, but hit us over the head with it? Really. It just seems that the writers are going to have to give us some really stupid episodes to get themselves out of this mess and get the program back to any semblance of the witty, well acted show it used to be.

The case was better quality than they have been, finally, but on a whole it seemed pieced together and they cant seem to make up their minds how to present these characters anymore. The fact that I saw that the writers are conflicted over when or if to ditch Hannah (to link up B&B or not) does not jibe with the oftstated fact that the trajectory of the show has always been known and B&B do love each other deeply and will eventually "get there". There had to have been other more fitting ways to explore the B&B relationship without dragging in an implausible relationship for Booth. Repartee back! Sexual tension! Subtlety! Booth has to be the one to choose Brennan over Hannah because otherwise Brennan will always be second ' when she supposedly was "the standard". This whole episode was a counterfeit Bones in my mind.

WORD!

MelissaLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I'm trying not to be excited...seeing you all vent is enough to lower my expectation...it's just that I can't help being a bit, just a bit, happy at the thought of seeing BnB again..

Mels...naa...go on vent...I'll probably watch it tomorrow...I'll read your posts after watching it...

You will hardly see BnB together in this episode unless it pertains to the case....so it's a moot point anyways. Have fun watching Booth with Hannah and Brennan with Hannah.
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

You will hardly see BnB together in this episode unless it pertains to the case....so it's a moot point anyways. Have fun watching Booth with Hannah and Brennan with Hannah.

You are soooooo mean Anu Ouch
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

You are soooooo mean Anu Ouch

I'm pissed off and I'm wondering who is the most to blame for destroying these characters especially Booth like this......

All said and done, now Booth will conveniently come crying back to Brennan as the "shoulder to lean on" after he feels oh so hurted by this sniper storyline? After so CALLOUSLY brushing such a HUGE thing under the carpet....the writers, the actors.....no one seems to care anymore about a relationship they build for over FIVE YEARS....all gone....in the blink of an eye....Hannah's eyeWacko.....no camaraderie, no chemistry.....one loses the will and enthusiasm to watch a show, yaar.....I'm not some kind of dedicated TV viewer that I'll feel motivated enough to tune into average typical sort of crap....what makes HH think that we should still watch this shit?

Everything that Booth has said and done to this day in this show is starting to feel like a lie.....and everyone is behaving in such a SHALLOW manner....disgusting. WHY show us the Brennan POV epi if they THEMSELVES don't care enough to develop the fallout? It's all back to fun and games and FAKENESS and RANDOMNESS.

Edited by nureat01 - 21 January 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Go to top