Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 77)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

Oops...sorry I completely missed this post. I agree that Ankita is clearly the best dancer out of Mahi, Ragini and herself. She's just SO graceful and elegant while performing...there's more finesse to her dancing than either Mahi or Ragini.

Hmm...but I never noticed about the promos. I wonder why Ankita doesn't attract that much attention (besides with Sushant) despite being a good dancer on the show...I never thought about that. Even at the forum, everyone is expecting Ankita to be outed next after Shehkar. She def. deserves more credit I agree. I'm not a fan of Nishant's choreography much also but Ankita has always done her part well. Ankita is always perfectly graceful and her movements are beautiful. I think being able to dance so beautifully despite not so great choreography speaks more of her dancing skills no? Like Mahi, Chang, and Ragini's performances I would credit more to the choreographers. But Ankita actually stands out on her own. 

Exactly.....worddd@ bold.....FINESSE is the word....her dancing has a LOT more finesse to it than either MV or Ragini.....and she's usually handicapped by average choreography but I can't fault her dancing...her dancing rises above the average choreography many times while MV and Ragini....especially MV are basically surviving thanks to their superb choreographers.....

I also really don't get why Ankita doesn't get credit on her own merit for her dancing....everyone in the JDJ forum is also busy bashing her for being an "average" dancer and how "unfair" it was that she was brought back through the WCSleepy

Originally posted by nimrah

and love your Sushita sig, Anu! Looks like such a sweet moment! Ahh, I love these two!

Thanks, Nimrah!Hug  It's from Shampa's FB pics....someone had posted them in the PR forum briefly...that's where I saw them.....lol.....they look adorable....especially love the affectionate way in which Sushant is looking at her....awww

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Ohoo!! All these recommendations for LTL! I'll definitely catch up now. *rubs hand in excitement*

Waise are there any new movie recommendations..? I've got Udaan on DVD toh I'll watch it in a day or two, but any other ones? *scratches head*

Oh you MUSTTTTT, Fivr....you're going to fall more in love with Kala than EVER beforeLOLLOL.....I myself feel like a major Kala fangirl nowLOL

Ahh movie recommendations? You should watch Udaan if you have the DVD....superbbbbbbb movie....apart from that.....can't think of any off the top of my head....most new movies to come out have been crap onlyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Oh wow....the JDJ forum has gotten uglier than ever with the Sushant bashing.....absolutely insane stuff ppl are talking in there.....random trolls just posting utter crap and ppl are wasting so much energy discussing it....it's so not worth it.
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh wow....the JDJ forum has gotten uglier than ever with the Sushant bashing.....absolutely insane stuff ppl are talking in there.....random trolls just posting utter crap and ppl are wasting so much energy discussing it....it's so not worth it.

What exactly are they bashing him about? Is there anything about him that can be bashed? He's such a sweet guy....and they can't be crying out for unfairness...are they? That would be idiotic. He deserves the marks he gets...and he's the best among all...it's sheer foolishness if they can't see that.

And Ankita though she deserves it, doesn't even get that greatttt marks or comments....phir kis cheez ki jealousy hai in logon ko? Kisi ko hansta muskrata nahin dekh sakte yeh log..

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Oh they're bashing him over the new TB articles and stuff, Mash.....you've not read those? The one saying that he slapped a canteen guy and they reported him to the police station....and also saying that he threatened to quit the show and that is why the channel brought Ankita back through the WC. There's many ppl in the JDJ forum who've jumped on these two points and are having a field day bashing Sushant over it........

Also some random troll is claiming that Sushant used to beat up his ex-gf.....really disgusting stuff....I feel sick seeing the extent to which ppl can make up lies just to hate on someone and bring them downDead

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh they're bashing him over the new TB articles and stuff, Mash.....you've not read those? The one saying that he slapped a canteen guy and they reported him to the police station....and also saying that he threatened to quit the show and that is why the channel brought Ankita back through the WC. There's many ppl in the JDJ forum who've jumped on these two points and are having a field day bashing Sushant over it........

Also some random troll is claiming that Sushant used to beat up his ex-gf.....really disgusting stuff....I feel sick seeing the extent to which ppl can make up lies just to hate on someone and bring them downDead

Oh, what sick mindsets ppl have! Log aisi baatein karte kese hain? Disgusting, really! You stay away from it...these aren't the mindsets you can argue with..

And are they really believing that bit about Ankita...Aik toh she didn't deserve to go but leaving that aside...I could understand if the channel ppl themselves would have conspired for her to stay because of Sushant.. But I won't believe that Sushant threatened to quit because of Ankita...that's just a lame rumour. They both came in the show to compete against each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah I'm staying away from it only.....no point wasting your breath on sick minds of that sort.

Yeah ppl are really believing that.....for some reason ppl have taken a dislike to Ankita and saying she's "arrogant" or whatnot....mehh whatever.....you can't reason with idiots.

Did you watch the "small town girl" Ankita VM ka link that I posted a few days back? Seems like no one in here watched it.....lol
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I spent 4 hours watching Filmfare right now. It was a nice event. SRK and Mads performance wasn't that much dancing wise...Madhuri did dance but SRK toh was doing all his SRK-giri through out the performance. Nevertheless it was cute....and they of course had chemistry...par budhhe hogain hain donon...lol

Ranbir-Imran bits were funny....baki awards bhi kafi desrving the...Udaan got some awards too. And I loved seeing Kajol in the audience..she's the only one who looks like she's reallyy enjoying the show...she cheers for everyone and laughs out loud....I can take that over polite clapping and fake closed-lips picture-perfect smiles anyday...

nimrahAreYaar

Go to top